Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Low&behold

Sometimes I can't help but feel sorry for her. I think she met her ex husband when she was very young, married and 8 kids by the time she was in her mid 30s. Most of us got our crazy shit out of the when we were in our early 20. So, it almost seems like she's rebelling now.
Oh don’t worry she did plenty of shit in her 20’s n 30’s too she just wasnt on the internet showing 50000 followers.

To put things into perspective her n ex husband used to beat the crap out of each other in public after drinks out, she started a fight at her own wedding with a guest broke her arm falling off a table. Didn’t have a relationship with her parents or siblings as she called Tusla on a brother when he had an issue with her drinking. Numerous affairs one time when the ex moved out for 3 days she moved some other fella into house. 3 days!!!!!
at the time of court for ripping off their friend , she admitted herself to psychiatric to avoid charges. A false fall claim off council paid for the new boobs. Always was way to fond of the drink n drugs. No problem leaving the kids alone either. I know a fella who has her naked pic as his screensaver ( full frontal ) she sent it to him a few days after she crashed when she said she was getting help in a hospital 😂😂😂. Honestly living in the same town as her we all know what’sshe’s like all her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

Low&behold

New thread suggestion

SuperBum is such a skank
Crashed her car when she drove and drank
Has 8 kids but doesn’t mind any
Prefers showing off fake tits and fanny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mona86

VIP Member
don't believe it either,Prob to fool social welfare or something, always an agenda with that one, her court case is coming up soon isn't it?

Her drunk driving case but there’s also more going on. And Anna (Colms Ex) if you ARE in here you may realise who I am when I tell people here you’ve told me the damage been done to you, and that there are several cases coming up from incidents that colm and Supermom have put you through physical incidents of attempted harm,especially the one whereby you ended up with an knee injury because you had to call the guards when you were dragged along the ground, and supermom in the height of her drunk driving tried to hurt you. Tell everyone what she is like. She’s so much worse than a drunk driver. Anna you’ve been taunted they made you think you were psychotic. She talked you into going for mental health resident (live in) support whilst riding your partner when you went to seek help. Even if you can’t talk about it at the moment let everyone here see what type of a duo those 2 are and that this breakup and removal of pictures if for Leniancy for some of the upcoming cases or appeals or issues.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Haven’t watched her in ages I see fuck all has changed still smirking into the camera like a creepy sexual predator, still attention seeking, imagine being a 40 year old woman and putting up pathetic quotes for attention, could you imagine the yokes sliding into her DM’s with her wart on her eye, brown teeth, drink driving court date still to come, 8 kids swinging out of her, mental health issues and the attitude of a horny 16 year old.... Catch of the mother fucking county 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Low&behold

You might have some savings if u weren’t out doing nails and hair darling and put ur kids first for a change! 😡
@Sha384 your spot on

what about the children’s benefit from September and October, that’s. €2240 where did that go? Oh wait! Up her nose, and on yet more clothes, nails, hair, lashes and the shares she must have took out in shit tan.
How dare she pass comment on the parents who put their kids first and are organized for Santy. How dare she cry those crocodile tears when all she ever worries about is herself. Don’t forget she didn’t even take her kids last xmas day, she was too busy causing drama again in creepys estate.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Low&behold

I think we can safely say that there were plenty of schools up and down the country that were a bit chaotic on the first day back this week. That’s why a lot introduced the juniors on a separate day as the grannies etc all want to be there and it is a circus every year regardless of covid.
The thing that gets stuck in my throat is the gall of that woman to criticise the school to 40k people when she has left her kids in a house overnight with no Esb or food, has left them walk dangerous roads, sent them to school without food or money, had the youngest girl returned to her by a stranger from being out on the main road traffic alone Age 2 ......has literally prioritized herself over her babies at every opportunity and shown absolute disregard for any of the children she brought into the world.
They are an inconvenience to her new life and they all unfortunately know it.
And yet because it’s back to school and she has 8 kids we are supposed to consider her a parenting authority???
feck that 👎🏼
She is trying desperately to stay some way relevant but is failing miserably. She has zero content, no credibility and everyone can see the lies stacking up.
To think of all the years that the school has helped her out, letting her off without paying fees, feeding her kids, holding onto them when she shows up late ( or not at all ) and on probably the most difficult day of any teachers teaching career she decides to publicly slate them. 🙄

I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it Tess has some fecking neck.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Nairam13

Oh makes sense now.. all this pretending to be anxious crap was all a lead up to let us all know (again) that she is a groupon certified “qualified nutritionist” and everything is going to be A OK for our ole Teresa cz she knows how to eat healthy! 🙄🤣
I would rather take nutritional advice from Ronald McDonald

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Wildone

VIP Member
8 kids living in countryside ......no calpol/nurofen or sudocrem.......mother of the year

• Sad

Low&behold

Has anyone who knows all this firsthand reported it to tusla?
yup everything is documented with TUSLA

The kids are frequent flyers
SmS knows the laws well so gets away with leaving them alone. Kids are rehearsed in what to say if authorities call to the door. They have it drilled into them that they will all be split up n put in care if taken away. She pulls the mental health card when the schools/ case workers get in touch n always promises to sort things out, but of course never does. One of the younger boys has all rotten teeth, pure neglect.
she has been barred from so many shops around the town for theft n is constantly broke. Funny thou that on her insta she’s done to the nines new clothes , bags , hair lashes nails. The kids are in rags.

• Wow
  • Sad

Low&behold

What's she studying? A personal training course maybe or did she throw a few papers on the couch to 'tease' her followers.
For anyone on the edge of their seat with excitement, her studies😂😂😂😂 are sadly not parenting books or classes. No instead the great mastermind Tess is taking on Precision Nutrition. It’s the quick pass crash course in basic nutrition theories, that most PT’s do in order to hand out “ tailor made diet plans”
Now saying that Tess can barely write her own name so very unlikely that she will actually be able to complete the modules to get “certified” ✅
No doubt she has a scam up her sleeve. 🙄
One of her young ( partially educated ) gym bunny pals may be roped in to “help”

I just hope no one actually falls for her latest money making scheme.
Can you imagine if she advised you to go on the plan that helped her lose all the weight.

breakfast
10 fags

lunch
Protein bar and can of monster

dinner
Naggin of vodka
5 lines of coke

supper
Overcooked chicken breast
Peanut smoothie
Head of raw broccoli

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Low&behold

I’m sorry I have 4 kids my oldest is 21 and youngest is 3!!!
I haven’t a chance to even go for a walk on my own and this bird is walking miles, in the gym,starting her own “business” and she’s 8 kids
I know 7 of them go to school but the little lad is never with her
the difference is I’m sure you actually care about your kids 🥰
Tess doesn’t give two hoots about anyone other than herself. Never has. Never will.
without question she is the prime example of a sociopath.
she has plenty of time on her hands to focus on herself as she doesn’t have the kids 90% of the time. If she does have them it’s Serena the eldest girl that is responsible for the younger ones, she is constantly kept off school to look after the baby.

The young girl Jenna is only just 4 and was sent into juniors this September so that another one was off her hands. I actually thought that kids had to be 5 now with the 2 free years of childcare but no! Tess would send them from birth if she could get away with it. The oldest boy is in with a bad crowd so even though he should be in school he dropped out. Won’t have anything to do with tess either. She was supposed to have the kids this weekend for Halloween but never collected them from school Friday. They went to school this morning from their fathers place. While she swans around the “gym” and talking absolute shit on her “nutrition” site .
God love her she hasn’t had a chance for a shower yet 🤢🤢pull through other one Tess you lazy, smelly bitch.

• Wow
  • Haha

Low&behold

I think she had the kids most of the time now not sure could be wrong he seems to take them maybe one day during the week and every second weekend
This is what’s laughable about Instagram you would swear she has them alot now. she has 8 kids who are with her at best 2 days a week and every other weekend. However she claims the Mickey money plus one parent, plus gets her 4 bed bungalow paid for by the council. her husband also has the council house they used live in.
€1120 CA monthly
Over €500 per week OP
Plus she claims extra as she’s claims she’s a carer for the 2nd oldest boy. Still claimed that after the crash last year when all the kids were staying with various other family members

She literally rakes it in while not even having the kids🙄. The weekends she’s supposed have the kids she is in parked outside Colms overnight... so go figure?
The older kids hate it in the country away from all there friends, and they are made mind the younger ones... anyone notice this week she’s slept on the couch when she has them overnight... yeh that’s coz she doesn’t come home til all hours and the older girl is asleep in her bed with the 2 smallies.

This woman spends a fortune on herself yet the cupboards are bare, n the Esb has been cut off numerous times.
You would know the money goes up her nose if ye met her in real life.
It’s an absolute scandal how she’s still driving around n still has those kids.

• Wow
  • Sad

Low&behold

It's well documented that she hasn't a clue about food not to mind nutrition. Nutrition is a different ball game that eating chicken and rice out of a lunch box and drinking cans of monster. People these days can claim to be qualified in anything and it's dangerous. Anyone who pays her for nutrition advice are fools and they deserve to be conned out of their money
She still thinks nutrition is purely about losing weight. The most uneducated fool but because she is a practiced liar some idiots will fall for it.

Yes thank god oreo is alive and well for now. Hi Tess, what's the craic with Gollum and all his potential new lady friends on WhatsApp, your making it so easy for him, do you check his phone when he's asleep 😴
I’d say Creepy is the type of fella to lock his phone with his toe print. 😂😂

• Haha

Whitefloor

Her teeth have got worse in last few weeks. I have my suspicions that anna is in here with us and if you are I just want you to know that colm seriously traded down. I follow you both and I know social media isn't always real but she is embarrassing. She's a hag. The pair of them are a joke 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15