Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Low&behold is she as bad in person as she comes across on here?
I just can’t understand how she can come on here like she’s mother of the year and behind it all she doesn’t even have her kids most of the time.
What a yoke

Reactions: 6
@Low&behold is she as bad in person as she comes across on here?
I just can’t understand how she can come on here like she’s mother of the year and behind it all she doesn’t even have her kids most of the time.
What a yoke
Worse

google sociopath it explains everything.
she is literally the worst parent male or female I’ve ever come across.
those poor kids 😢

Reactions: 8
Has she a maternal bone in her body? Her teenage children must be mortified by her.

Reactions: 2
How did her child burn his arm/hand at 10:30 at night???? Surly he should be well asleep???

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How does she manage to collect all the kids in her 5 seater car. Does she just leave the younger ones at home to get the older ones or has she only a few at a time.

Reactions: 1
8 kids living in countryside ......no calpol/nurofen or sudocrem.......mother of the year

• Sad
Reactions: 17
This is only the tip of the iceberg with her lads... guaranteed she wasn’t at home when he burnt himself.
I wonder if she’ll have the big haul of Xmas toys today as it’s children’s allowance day ... sur wasn’t she a poor single mother who had to wait til today to buy their stuff? Eh a bottle of Calpol is under a tenner ? She’s wearing new gym gear every week that’s where her priorities lie obviously.

she’s on the beg from local businesses too,how many will fall for the free advertising scam

Reactions: 13
She is neglecting those children without a doubt. If that little boys burn is bad he needs the correct dressings for it to prevent infection. All she worries about are her fake boobs her sex life and what money she can make

Reactions: 11
On a massive begging mission under the guise of supporting local businesses
Clothes, toys, now looking for shelves in the utility room.
Obviously looking for a beautician to sponsor her daughters acne

Reactions: 5
On a massive begging mission under the guise of supporting local businesses
Clothes, toys, now looking for shelves in the utility room.
Obviously looking for a beautician to sponsor her daughters acne
And someone to clean her couches!! Take your children to the doctors no doubt she has a medical card for all of them!!

Reactions: 7
How can she moan about calpol and Nurofen for kids, surely to god it’s standard to always have them in if you’ve a child/children. Poor kids, I bet she sent that poor boy into school too. He could be struggling trying even draw or write I hope he tells a teacher and she gets a phone call about it. Imagine not even having something in to give him for the pain.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.