Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colms ex just posted something about “not believing everything you see” absolutely mortifying that three adults who are parents are carrying on like this 🙄

Reactions: 12
Her account never recovered after the drink driving thing last year (and rightly so imo) I'd say it's a faux breakup for attention both to drive activity for her page and to put him in a stronger position for access etc.

I'd love to know what his ex thinks about all this.
The ex thinks its bull by the looks of it.

Screenshot_20200929-195836.png

Colms ex just posted something about “not believing everything you see” absolutely mortifying that three adults who are parents are carrying on like this 🙄
Anyone else think colms ex is on this thread? I do....

Reactions: 7
She is so rough! Wow filthy looking!

Ladssss speaking of only fans a few posts back, does anyone follow beautyfruity?? 😂😂😂 wonder is she making money? She was talking about how the money is going towards doing up her car the day 😂 go have a look at her stories now!!
I had a look at that poor crater god love her she’s about 4ft8 with big boobies hanging out!! she’s not the full bob at all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
don't believe it either,Prob to fool social welfare or something, always an agenda with that one, her court case is coming up soon isn't it?

Reactions: 4
don't believe it either,Prob to fool social welfare or something, always an agenda with that one, her court case is coming up soon isn't it?

Her drunk driving case but there’s also more going on. And Anna (Colms Ex) if you ARE in here you may realise who I am when I tell people here you’ve told me the damage been done to you, and that there are several cases coming up from incidents that colm and Supermom have put you through physical incidents of attempted harm,especially the one whereby you ended up with an knee injury because you had to call the guards when you were dragged along the ground, and supermom in the height of her drunk driving tried to hurt you. Tell everyone what she is like. She’s so much worse than a drunk driver. Anna you’ve been taunted they made you think you were psychotic. She talked you into going for mental health resident (live in) support whilst riding your partner when you went to seek help. Even if you can’t talk about it at the moment let everyone here see what type of a duo those 2 are and that this breakup and removal of pictures if for Leniancy for some of the upcoming cases or appeals or issues.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Omg what a toxic bleep, excuse the language but how else would we describe her.

Reactions: 2
Her drunk driving case but there’s also more going on. And Anna (Colms Ex) if you ARE in here you may realise who I am when I tell people here you’ve told me the damage been done to you, and that there are several cases coming up from incidents that colm and Supermom have put you through physical incidents of attempted harm,especially the one whereby you ended up with an knee injury because you had to call the guards when you were dragged along the ground, and supermom in the height of her drunk driving tried to hurt you. Tell everyone what she is like. She’s so much worse than a drunk driver. Anna you’ve been taunted they made you think you were psychotic. She talked you into going for mental health resident (live in) support whilst riding your partner when you went to seek help. Even if you can’t talk about it at the moment let everyone here see what type of a duo those 2 are and that this breakup and removal of pictures if for Leniancy for some of the upcoming cases or appeals or issues.
Yes someone just said on the twins and me page that its all a front for an upcoming court case. Deception seems to come so natural to them what a low life woman

If the drink driving case is coming up, it will help her to say that she has no "partner" to help with collections etc... there's always an ulterior motive with this one!

Reactions: 6
That cannot get you off drunk driving can it? What a farce to victims of RTA and their families.

Did she really send a child who vomited twice in the night into school (6 hours ago ) 3.30 am
She just said someone was watching hunter (the baby) so unfair on the kids in his class and teachers

Reactions: 7
Sent a sick child to school?!
Manky tan on her wrist
Colm is very active on insta too

Reactions: 5
Just out of curiosity does anyone know why she always sleeps on the couch? I remember it being mentioned on the old call out pages, and she said it in her video this morning too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.