Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
I wouldn't belittle anyone for having a wee shag or shift in the back of a car 😂😂 once they are over 18 and gave consent who cares ? We've all had a bit of hanky panky in places we probably shouldn't 😂 and if ye didn't ye should try it sometime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Low&behold

She said she didn't send him to school, maybe she's afraid the teacher would see the child's hand and have to inform someone about it.

She should come on and explain what happened the poor child.
Whatever the explanation it will be a lie and anyway she still should have taken him to doctor or a+e. At the very least a 24hr garage would sell calpol. She has no problem driving into Town at all hours for the “ ride” or to “train”
I’ve had minor burns before from an oven tray or hair straighteners and they are wicked sore imagine the poor youngfellas hand and no pain relief. 😢😢
it turned my stomach to see.

Reactions: 14

Low&behold

This is only the tip of the iceberg with her lads... guaranteed she wasn’t at home when he burnt himself.
I wonder if she’ll have the big haul of Xmas toys today as it’s children’s allowance day ... sur wasn’t she a poor single mother who had to wait til today to buy their stuff? Eh a bottle of Calpol is under a tenner ? She’s wearing new gym gear every week that’s where her priorities lie obviously.

she’s on the beg from local businesses too,how many will fall for the free advertising scam

Reactions: 13

Low&behold

A good Human? A Blogger? One mistake? Jesus how many lies can you get into one Insta post?
Big Fat Pitty Party for Tess.
I’d like to remind her it wasn’t One mistake it was One time she got CAUGHT. Why should anyone forgive her? She could have killed someone, and then blamed her mental health, while simultaneously posting how delighted she was with all the new followers. Zero remorse
It was the incident that was a catalyst to her demise online, as it shone a light on the person she really is.
She wasn’t blacklisted for one mistake, people just woke up to the way Tess treats people especially her own kiddies and no brands want a part of that ... no matter how much tit she shows.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her that her pals abandoned her? Does she not remember that Colms girlfriend was her friend until she started riding him behind her back? Who wants that kind of friend? We all know what kind of woman she is so it’s no wonder she doesn’t have any friends.
My guess is she’s been trying YET again to get a radio/tv interview to YET again plug her Amazing🙄🙄 weight loss journey 😴😴 And no one will touch her.
she’s obviously seen the likes of Julie and Sarah get interviews regarding trolls and wants to try the same angle. Unfortunately for Tess the stations know well what she’s like for lying and that interviews in the past were a total disaster.
She’s not relevant enough for anyone to troll. No one actually gives a shit.
She should just feck off with the stupid shower selfie, and use the room for what it’s intended..... a Good Wash!

Doing herself no favours either using The F and C words in actual posts not just stories.
no Brand will touch someone using that kind of language.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Songlin

Her older kids mind the younger kids ALL the time. Poor hunter has been found wondering out on the road loads of times. She couldn't give a shite about anyone only herself. The stories I've heard about the way she treats them kids is shocking. She gave her older kids an awful life. Her oldest boy wants nothing to do with her. Can't even believe she's the neck to call herself supermom 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Did I see things right or did that poor child sleep with his hand in a pot of cold water because she had no Calpol or anything at all in the house to treat him??
I bet she had plenty of stuff in for herself, there's no excuse not to have Calpol or Nurofen in the house when you have 1 child, let alone 5 or 6 under 12, shes a disgrace😠😠😠

• Wow

Low&behold

It's sad to see kids with such little stability and growing up in a house where your looks and how you look to the world is seemingly more important than values and forming healthy relationships. I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't willingly gotten into her car when drunk. Zero tolerance for that.
Those children are the collateral damage of having a mother who is a complete narcissist. They go between the their two parents houses but are more often than not left alone while at hers. There have been instances of them being left overnight / without electricity while SMS is in fermoy at colms.
Sadly the kids dad had a suicide attempt last year so I don’t know how stable his household is either. My heart goes out to those kids , what chance do they have? It’s well known around their schools that they aren’t always fed properly n that the 2 older girls look after the younger ones. The eldest was being kept home from school at one point to mind the 2 toddlers as the mother was never at home.

• Sad
  • Wow

Low&behold

I know what your saying! but why can’t she get a part time job and save! Why should her children’s allowance get spent on this awful mother for a tummy tuck? Her kids look unkempt anyway god bless them and I’d say it gets spent on her anyway not the kids!
Part time job you must be joking Tess has no interest in earning the hard way. Same goes for creepy actually, robbing, scamming or claims that’s all they’re capable of.
his video of tess the other day about Moses made me laugh only cz he was the thickest dipshit in school. 😂😂 pot kettle black 👍🏼
I see those kids all the time and there is never a penny of the allowance spent on them and that’s for a fact. They are in RAGS and it’s been found they don’t always have food for lunch. She is a scandal.
looking for free tummy tuck and getting free meals while them kids go to bed hungry 😓 I swear my fella wants to kill her some days over the kids.

• Sad
  • Wow

Mimimi23

Nutritional and Make up advice better served by Ron 🤣

but seriously lads Tess is gonna do what she does best and Help people! 🙄
Help them out of their hard earned cash if they are stupid enough to sign up for anything she’s offering.
I really do hope no one is buying the fake anxiety crap 💩

She is a crook and a con artist. Sure, remember her and the hubbie up in court for swindling money out of some poor guy with mental health issues.

I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. She's dodgy af , a real piece of work, that one.

Reactions: 12

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Oh makes sense now.. all this pretending to be anxious crap was all a lead up to let us all know (again) that she is a groupon certified “qualified nutritionist” and everything is going to be A OK for our ole Teresa cz she knows how to eat healthy! 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

sugs10

Colms ex just posted something about “not believing everything you see” absolutely mortifying that three adults who are parents are carrying on like this 🙄

Low&behold

She knows what he is like, she got with him while he had a long term partner so what does she expect? He has been doing it for years with all his ex’s,he cheated on all of them so she hardly thinks she is the one to change him of he’s ways 🤣
Oh she definitely thinks she is the one to change him. Sur none of the others were a patch on her 🙄 it takes a special type of woman to flash her tits to the nation yet be such a blatant excuse for a mother.
Ive lived local to creepy for a long time and can tell you its a revolving door of women late at night. He’s the type to give Army fellas a bad name . Not that he’s done a days work in the last 5 years, from what I know they have been trying to get rid of him for years but he keeps playing the mental health card. So the two of them scroungers don’t do a tap while we the tax payers pay for their life of swanning around doing feck all.
no Wonder they’re desperate for followers they need the freebies as his gym is finished. No one has any respect for him since he got with her, and the Town has much better options for PTs. As for her nutrition “business”..... no sign of it as a registered company. So shes not set up to pay tax.
Another scam.

• Wow

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I wonder is there really people stupid enough to take nutrition advice from her? Like all those followers on that nutrition page are they genuine people or just people from her “supermom” 🙄 page there for a nose? I don’t understand how she can call herself a nutritionist? She didn’t finish her leaving cert never mind go to college for 3/4 years to qualify with a degree in nutrition 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She did a 6 week start up course in basic nutrition that’s all..

• Haha

Onthebandwagon

Chatty Member
I’m sorry now that hand there is no need for it a bit of bleach on a cloth or Milton and it comes right off, and another thing how in gods name if the kids were an hour late goin to school does she have a full face make up on and hair straightened?? I had my pj top under my coat (u could not see it) as I forgot to set my alarm, we still got to school on time but I was just thrown together because if to rush making lunches and breakfast,

Reactions: 11