Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots, save anyone bothering to go over to her page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Don’t believe a word of it lads herself and Creepy are constantly on/off and yet she NEVER admits to it. Completely makes out that they are totally in love and the happiest couple ever even when they are tearin the heads off each other. The whole I’m single now bs from her is only to further some motive or other. Mark my words. Creepy is due in court over access soon, I’d put my kidney on it being to do with that. No way a judge would grant him access when he’s with her 😂

absolute car crash

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200927-094002.png
Quick everyone let's slide into the boss, creepy Colms DMs he's a single Pringle now, Julie the fridget might get with him next :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That's the way my teenage son and gf go on haha 🤣 embarrassing for her, next she will hav it's complicated on fb

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her account never recovered after the drink driving thing last year (and rightly so imo) I'd say it's a faux breakup for attention both to drive activity for her page and to put him in a stronger position for access etc.

I'd love to know what his ex thinks about all this.

Reactions: 5
its pretty disgusting she is still on the road.

I'd say his ex has a very dim view of him/her/the situ.

Though T looks fairly shattered at the moment.

Haven’t watched her in ages I see duck all has changed still smirking into the camera like a creepy sexual predator, still attention seeking, imagine being a 40 year old woman and putting up pathetic quotes for attention, could you imagine the yokes sliding into her DM’s with her wart on her eye, brown teeth, drink driving court date still to come, 8 kids swinging out of her, mental health issues and the attitude of a horny 16 year old.... Catch of the mother bleeping county 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Haven’t watched her in ages I see duck all has changed still smirking into the camera like a creepy sexual predator, still attention seeking, imagine being a 40 year old woman and putting up pathetic quotes for attention, could you imagine the yokes sliding into her DM’s with her wart on her eye, brown teeth, drink driving court date still to come, 8 kids swinging out of her, mental health issues and the attitude of a horny 16 year old.... Catch of the mother bleeping county 😂😂😂
But she deserves better than colm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
"Hundreds of ye have been messaging me" oh for duck sake no they havn't.Do your boring childs boring homework, you decided to have them all.
Honestly I can't imagine my mother rolling her eyes every time she had to cook me a meal or do my homework with me. It must be hugely damaging to them the way they are treated.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t believe a word of it, all loved up on Sunday and single today! She’d be kicking the tit out of his front door and screeching like a banshee around the estate like she was the last time if he dumped her skanky ass. Instead she’s smirking down the fone and making crappy faces she’s definitely got an agenda!!

Reactions: 10
Don’t believe it for a minute. She’s claiming something now social welfare wise and someone has reported her or vice versa. A big public break up 48 hours after a weekend away..

Reactions: 6
The tan on her hand is permanent . It's in the exact same place everytime she's on. It's ingrained onto her. I doubt Teresa could help anyone with their homework. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer

All for show I’d say
And the poor me
Look at me in my comfy clothes and house coat
I’m scarlet for the carry on of her mortified imagine the tit the older kids get in school over her
And how the duck is she still driving

Reactions: 1
It’s all for the gram.. she’s trying to create content, boost engagement etc.. her account is running pretty dry lately so she’s trying to become relatable again 🙄 A new me/ breakup/ new business venture (with her groupon nutrition qualification) post will come soon wait for it...

Reactions: 3
Oh Mary Mary the only thing that will shoot the views up is a genuine breakup.If he finished it he would give her page some booster shot up the arse.
She'l be surgically attached to a pint of Coors in some bar, I hope the Traffic Corps will be ready that night.

Poor Colm will be hiding behind the rottweilers for mercy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.