Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheek of her recording with colm's little fella's picture in the background and Hunter there too, wonder does Hunter like Daddy Colm.
Screenshot_20201105_134702.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Regarding her kid burning his hand.
Did she give us any update on how he is or is he with his dad now?
I take it she didn’t say how it happens.
Also, would it be hard to sleep with your hand in a basin of water? Surely you’d move around a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Regarding her kid burning his hand.
Did she give us any update on how he is or is he with his dad now?
I take it she didn’t say how it happens.
Also, would it be hard to sleep with your hand in a basin of water? Surely you’d move around a bit.
No update, she just comes on to drum up new followers even at the expense of her little boy.

Reactions: 5
Had to laugh at this comment on rats out about Creepys tights lol

Screenshot_20201105_210216.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The kids are in some state going to school while she is videoing herself. Brush the girls hair and hi e her a clean pair of socks.

Reactions: 2
Did gizmo die? 😨
Yea he got killed on the road, she left him outside constantly and he was always on the road

Anyone seen the poor kitten oreo lately?
Well she’s obviously a big fan of this page, did you see her shoving Oreo into the story this morning! Good morning TESS, wash your kids would ya....🛁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea he got killed on the road, she left him outside constantly and he was always on the road

Well she’s obviously a big fan of this page, did you see her shoving Oreo into the story this morning! Good morning TESS, wash your kids would ya....🛁
Yes thank god oreo is alive and well for now. Hi Tess, what's the craic with Gollum and all his potential new lady friends on WhatsApp, your making it so easy for him, do you check his phone when he's asleep 😴

Reactions: 7
Sausages for kids for breakfast on her "nutrition" Page. Great nutrition in a sausage, and doubt it's a premium pack of sausages for the kids.

Reactions: 7
The cheek of her recording with colm's little fella's picture in the background and Hunter there too, wonder does Hunter like Daddy Colm. View attachment 300412
I've just noticed this morning on her stories it's not actually Anna and Colm's little fella, the photo looks like him but it's actually in Sms house so it must be one of her brood.

Reactions: 1
I wonder is there really people stupid enough to take nutrition advice from her? Like all those followers on that nutrition page are they genuine people or just people from her “supermom” 🙄 page there for a nose? I don’t understand how she can call herself a nutritionist? She didn’t finish her leaving cert never mind go to college for 3/4 years to qualify with a degree in nutrition 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She did a 6 week start up course in basic nutrition that’s all..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's well documented that she hasn't a clue about food not to mind nutrition. Nutrition is a different ball game that eating chicken and rice out of a lunch box and drinking cans of monster. People these days can claim to be qualified in anything and it's dangerous. Anyone who pays her for nutrition advice are fools and they deserve to be conned out of their money

Reactions: 6
It's well documented that she hasn't a clue about food not to mind nutrition. Nutrition is a different ball game that eating chicken and rice out of a lunch box and drinking cans of monster. People these days can claim to be qualified in anything and it's dangerous. Anyone who pays her for nutrition advice are fools and they deserve to be conned out of their money
She still thinks nutrition is purely about losing weight. The most uneducated fool but because she is a practiced liar some idiots will fall for it.

Yes thank god oreo is alive and well for now. Hi Tess, what's the craic with Gollum and all his potential new lady friends on WhatsApp, your making it so easy for him, do you check his phone when he's asleep 😴
I’d say Creepy is the type of fella to lock his phone with his toe print. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.