Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can assure you that none of the above are a concern for Supermom. If it’s not free then the kids don’t do it/ get it.
social pays for everything cos it always tess giving the poor mouth.
unfortunatelythe eldest boy has already dropped out of school n is in with a bad crowd Wouldn’t expect the rest to do much better without intervention

He sisters fella owns the house she’s in.
Lot of different rumours why she left the town but the most believable for me is that she was sick of being married n knew she wouldt get a new gaff unless she could convince the social she n kids were in danger in the home. It was all too quick. Everything just fell into place for her, no waiting, NO living in a refuge,.
she cried DV. No way you would continue to leave all 8 kids with a fella who supposed to beat ya. She was apparently back riding him a few weeks ago.
he’s no angel n pretty rough but I think kids are happier n safer with him.
my friend is from Mitchelstown her son was in the oldest boys class, I’ve heard all of this from her, about still riding the husband after claiming DV. loads of what she says doesn’t add up, she literally has no content anymore, people are tit sick of her

Reactions: 2
Has her page been private for a while? I am convinced it wasnt til a few days ago but it's private now.

Reactions: 1
I would doubt they’re “back together” as it were but def wouldn’t have caught her posting pics with him a year ago. Obviously he’s the child’s dad and no reason to leave him out of pics out of spite...but def seems like some kinda statement from Supermom I think

I would doubt they’re “back together” as it were but def wouldn’t have caught her posting pics with him a year ago. Obviously he’s the child’s dad and no reason to leave him out of pics out of spite...but def seems like some kinda statement from Supermom I think
Nail on the head girl...
statement from SuperMom goes..... I’m fighting with my current fella so I’ll piss him off by postin a few pictures of the old fella

anyone believe she was the DV victim she said she was last year now? Would ya really be postin pictures of the fella who tortured & beat ya in front of yer kids?
Honest to god her story has more holes in it than a pair of fishnets 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
She is full of crap. Everyone's true colours come out eventually and hers are shining very bright lately.

Reactions: 3
If you really got the head bet off you the last thing you'd he doing is including him in photos on your Gram... Like I'm sure people have so many photos of their kids over all that you'd have found ones that he wasn't in...

If you really got the head bet off you the last thing you'd he doing is including him in photos on your Gram... Like I'm sure people have so many photos of their kids over all that you'd have found ones that he wasn't in...
My ex beat me and I don't even have photos from that relationship, dont even have me alone on holidays etc or any pics when I was with him, too triggering.

I understand with kids it may be different but I'm sure she has plenty of other pics she could of used

Reactions: 5
The only reason she posted the pics of the ex are Self serving Supermom is an extremely calculating person.but don’t worry normal service has resumed now 😂😂 another cringe giveaway ( who wouldn’t want the stringy rats tails extensions 🙈) and wearing the creepy Colms gym hat 🧢. Showing all of Insta how supportive she is of his business 😂

bTW
That gym is a tiny shed in his tiny yard. Thank god he stopped posting the pics of the vomit inducing under/overcooked chicken
I had to unfollow after his hideous attempts at being The Body Coach. There were rumours that he wasn’t even a qualified Pt. I do know he had relationships with a good few women who were clients. 🤢🤢

• Sick
The only reason she posted the pics of the ex are Self serving Supermom is an extremely calculating person.but don’t worry normal service has resumed now 😂😂 another cringe giveaway ( who wouldn’t want the stringy rats tails extensions 🙈) and wearing the creepy Colms gym hat 🧢. Showing all of Insta how supportive she is of his business 😂

bTW
That gym is a tiny shed in his tiny yard. Thank god he stopped posting the pics of the vomit inducing under/overcooked chicken
I had to unfollow after his hideous attempts at being The Body Coach. There were rumours that he wasn’t even a qualified Pt. I do know he had relationships with a good few women who were clients. 🤢🤢
His probably rightly suited to Teresa. I wonder where she is she’s gone very quiet again. She shud just get rid of her page at this stage.

His probably rightly suited to Teresa. I wonder where she is she’s gone very quiet again. She shud just get rid of her page at this stage.
Very suited id say. Years ago he was due to marry a lovely girl , but cheated on his stag. Didn’t really think him and anna were suited either.
Sure aren’t we waiting on the edge of our seats for her amazing Giveaways 😂😂😂
Definitely should give up the page and go take a few parenting classes.

She’s back on and maybe I take too much notice of things but I’m sure the couch she’s sleeping on is in fact the same couch she used sleep on in her “ex” house. Her new one had a black leather one

Reactions: 1
She’s back on and maybe I take too much notice of things but I’m sure the couch she’s sleeping on is in fact the same couch she used sleep on in her “ex” house. Her new one had a black leather one
What's she studying? A personal training course maybe or did she throw a few papers on the couch to 'tease' her followers.

What's she studying? A personal training course maybe or did she throw a few papers on the couch to 'tease' her followers.
For anyone on the edge of their seat with excitement, her studies😂😂😂😂 are sadly not parenting books or classes. No instead the great mastermind Tess is taking on Precision Nutrition. It’s the quick pass crash course in basic nutrition theories, that most PT’s do in order to hand out “ tailor made diet plans”
Now saying that Tess can barely write her own name so very unlikely that she will actually be able to complete the modules to get “certified” ✅
No doubt she has a scam up her sleeve. 🙄
One of her young ( partially educated ) gym bunny pals may be roped in to “help”

I just hope no one actually falls for her latest money making scheme.
Can you imagine if she advised you to go on the plan that helped her lose all the weight.

breakfast
10 fags

lunch
Protein bar and can of monster

dinner
Naggin of vodka
5 lines of coke

supper
Overcooked chicken breast
Peanut smoothie
Head of raw broccoli

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.