Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put the court appearances off twice - claiming mental health issues. The first time was January n the 2nd a month later, so she’s used up her free passes
Covid put back her court date but she will have to answer the case when she’s next on the docket.
she wil definitely claim that she is a changed person n it was down to wrong meds, marriage break down. Usual bullshit.
Guarantee she’s still driving the roads phone in one hand fag in the other when she gets banned. Small little thing like a driving ban won’t stop her from “training” with creepy colm.
They were broken up for the millionth time this past week but back together since yesterday cos she needed a spin to cork 😂😂😂
Did she do her live last night

It's gas that there was a public spat between 2 women over him. He has nothing going for him. She will have to be put off the road. It's very rare you would hear of anyone getting off on a drink driving charge these days. Usually they have a brilliant solicitor if they do. Theresa is probably using free legal aid

Did the famous draw ever take place for the teeth whitening? 😂
Is she still with Colm? Her and her Marc Jacob dupe seemed to be at a loose end this weekend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did the famous draw ever take place for the teeth whitening? 😂
Is she still with Colm? Her and her Marc Jacob dupe seemed to be at a loose end this weekend 🤔
Was off All week but they were seen together yesterday. They r on/off as much as her knickers 😂😂
She threw dolls out of the pram as he is back seeing his son 1 hour a week.

No Live giveaway again last nite for the whitening strips

the company must be thrilled with how reliable she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Was off All week but they were seen together yesterday. They r on/off as much as her knickers 😂😂
She threw dolls out of the pram as he is back seeing his son 1 hour a week.

No Live giveaway again last nite for the whitening strips

the company must be thrilled with how reliable she is.
So she takes the hump when he has to see his kid? Why do people still follow her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So she takes the hump when he has to see his kid? Why do people still follow her 🤦‍♀️
I’m guessing Its more that she hates colm seeing anna.
she is a complete psycho I think ppl follow for the Jeremy Kyle style drama

Reactions: 7
It's sad to see kids with such little stability and growing up in a house where your looks and how you look to the world is seemingly more important than values and forming healthy relationships. I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't willingly gotten into her car when drunk. Zero tolerance for that.

Reactions: 5
It's sad to see kids with such little stability and growing up in a house where your looks and how you look to the world is seemingly more important than values and forming healthy relationships. I'd feel sorry for her if she hadn't willingly gotten into her car when drunk. Zero tolerance for that.
Those children are the collateral damage of having a mother who is a complete narcissist. They go between the their two parents houses but are more often than not left alone while at hers. There have been instances of them being left overnight / without electricity while SMS is in fermoy at colms.
Sadly the kids dad had a suicide attempt last year so I don’t know how stable his household is either. My heart goes out to those kids , what chance do they have? It’s well known around their schools that they aren’t always fed properly n that the 2 older girls look after the younger ones. The eldest was being kept home from school at one point to mind the 2 toddlers as the mother was never at home.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Those children are the collateral damage of having a mother who is a complete narcissist. They go between the their two parents houses but are more often than not left alone while at hers. There have been instances of them being left overnight / without electricity while SMS is in fermoy at colms.
Sadly the kids dad had a suicide attempt last year so I don’t know how stable his household is either. My heart goes out to those kids , what chance do they have? It’s well known around their schools that they aren’t always fed properly n that the 2 older girls look after the younger ones. The eldest was being kept home from school at one point to mind the 2 toddlers as the mother was never at home.
That's so sad, God love those poor kiddies

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, if this is true it is absolutely shocking and so very sad.
I urge people to unfollow her, she shouldn't have any kind of following if she can't look after her own kids. Super Mom.... How dare she use that name

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh that's heartbreaking 😭 I feel so sad for children like that who depended on school for some kindness and routine and in many cases, their meals.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone who knows all this firsthand reported it to tusla?
yup everything is documented with TUSLA

The kids are frequent flyers
SmS knows the laws well so gets away with leaving them alone. Kids are rehearsed in what to say if authorities call to the door. They have it drilled into them that they will all be split up n put in care if taken away. She pulls the mental health card when the schools/ case workers get in touch n always promises to sort things out, but of course never does. One of the younger boys has all rotten teeth, pure neglect.
she has been barred from so many shops around the town for theft n is constantly broke. Funny thou that on her insta she’s done to the nines new clothes , bags , hair lashes nails. The kids are in rags.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
that is utterly horrendous about the kids. And on insta it all looks so perfect. I see Barry Cowen is probably going to have to resign his new role based on being marginally over the limit but this piece of work continues like nothing happened and continuing to damage vulnerable children. Makes my blood boil

yup everything is documented with TUSLA

The kids are frequent flyers
SmS knows the laws well so gets away with leaving them alone. Kids are rehearsed in what to say if authorities call to the door. They have it drilled into them that they will all be split up n put in care if taken away. She pulls the mental health card when the schools/ case workers get in touch n always promises to sort things out, but of course never does. One of the younger boys has all rotten teeth, pure neglect.
she has been barred from so many shops around the town for theft n is constantly broke. Funny thou that on her insta she’s done to the nines new clothes , bags , hair lashes nails. The kids are in rags.
How did she pay for the boobs? Why was she sacked from SW?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.