Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her ex husband is on tinder , he looks really rough, one of his photos has one of the boys on it, says he has kids , doesn't say how many though!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her ex husband is on tinder , he looks really rough, one of his photos has one of the boys on it, says he has kids , doesn't say how many though!
In fairness you'd have to be rough to put up with that yoke for years.
Pair of them in it I'd say.
Poor kids.

Reactions: 3
Christ wouldn’t you be devastated if he turned up! Kids are grand but 8 with who is ex was? I think I’d give up dating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You might have some savings if u weren’t out doing nails and hair darling and put ur kids first for a change! 😡

You might have some savings if u weren’t out doing nails and hair darling and put ur kids first for a change! 😡
@Sha384 your spot on

what about the children’s benefit from September and October, that’s. €2240 where did that go? Oh wait! Up her nose, and on yet more clothes, nails, hair, lashes and the shares she must have took out in tit tan.
How dare she pass comment on the parents who put their kids first and are organized for Santy. How dare she cry those crocodile tears when all she ever worries about is herself. Don’t forget she didn’t even take her kids last xmas day, she was too busy causing drama again in creepys estate.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Children’s allowance was only 2 weeks ago 😲
@Malone less than 2 weeks to blow through over €1100 on herself. They live with their Dad 90% of the week so she can’t say she’s spending it on heating, esb, feeding the kids, and she’s living inside in Fermoy with colm. Only at her own place when herself and Colm have a fight like last weekend.
imagine having 8 kids and not having any kind of Xmas savings.. 😩 those kids deserve better.

Reactions: 9
@Malone less than 2 weeks to blow through over €1100 on herself. They live with their Dad 90% of the week so she can’t say she’s spending it on heating, esb, feeding the kids, and she’s living inside in Fermoy with colm. Only at her own place when herself and Colm have a fight like last weekend.
imagine having 8 kids and not having any kind of Xmas savings.. 😩 those kids deserve better.
Beggy Mitchell’s she’s more money than someone working!! No savings give me a break! She’s disgusting just like her potty mouth!!

Reactions: 7
She’s having a real pity party for herself.. with 8 kids you surely don’t leave all santy shopping till the month before.. if you had one or 2 you might but not 8.. stop sniffing the kids money Teresa and get your arse off that couch and cop on and be a mother! Don’t know what took her having 8 kids because they’re clearly an inconvenience to her

She’s giving out about office licenses..... hold up.... she wasn’t complaining when she got in her car pissed!! Didn’t mind drink being served then, did she!!! I have 2 kids... one a baby and we all knew Covid wasn’t going away anytime soon so I started my shopping in August, few bits here and there cos as she puts it I don’t have “savings” to buy presents. Everything is now brought and my kids can have the best Christmas cos I put them first!!

• Haha
She’s giving out about office licenses..... hold up.... she wasn’t complaining when she got in her car pissed!! Didn’t mind drink being served then, did she!!! I have 2 kids... one a baby and we all knew Covid wasn’t going away anytime soon so I started my shopping in August, few bits here and there cos as she puts it I don’t have “savings” to buy presents. Everything is now brought and my kids can have the best Christmas cos I put them first!!
I don't have savings more like debts to keep my head afloat, but my bills are paid and Santa is 90% done over the last few weeks. Another chunk spent today and the most important things are done.
Her saying people have " luxury of savings" ehh maybe they feckin worked and saved hard you gowl!
If I had 8 kids I'd start buying months before. What in God's name did she blow all the children's allowance on?

Reactions: 6
Ah here guys, shes another level of stupid if she didn't see this lockdown coming 😂😂. We're struggling a bit at the moment because I had to take a pay cut ( so grateful I still have a job!) and himself is self employed and lost a bit of business due to covid.
So we sat down and made a budget to make sure that the kids will have no idea that anything is amiss, sure they won't get the big flashy front room full of plastic that they got last year but we've scrimped and saved and gone without luxuries ourselves to make sure the kids home first, bought a bit every week and actually I'm delighted with what we picked up.
We got a lot more family oriented and creative toys for them than we normally would, how she can leave 8 kids to the last minute like that is awful

Reactions: 8
I don't have savings more like debts to keep my head afloat, but my bills are paid and Santa is 90% done over the last few weeks. Another chunk spent today and the most important things are done.
Her saying people have " luxury of savings" ehh maybe they feckin worked and saved hard you gowl!
If I had 8 kids I'd start buying months before. What in God's name did she blow all the children's allowance on?
She spent it on herself, as always.
Selfish Charlie Uniform November Tango.
Imagine 8 kids and nothing bought or no money put away all year

Reactions: 5
She’s probably aiming at someone doing a go fund me for poor aul tess the dope. I’m sure she tried that a year or two ago also

Reactions: 3
I'm local enough and if shes moving between colm and hers im reporting her the thick witch... poor mouth as always

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.