Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any word on her court case??? Thought she be walking everywhere by now

Reactions: 2
Any word on her court case??? Thought she be walking everywhere by now
Apparently she got 3 years off the road but has till January to sort school transport before she has to hand up her licence.

Like I said before alway a scam with her, she obviously said she has them more than she does.

Reactions: 5
That rant about having no money was just being a pure beggy Mitchell in the hope that someone would fall for her story & help her out. I don't even have a quarter of the money that she has coming in & I started buying a few bits over the last few weeks. Unlike Teresa some of us actually put the needs of our children first & don't go around doing & partaking in the activities you would associate with teenager

I'm local enough and if shes moving between colm and hers im reporting her the thick witch... poor mouth as always
She will use the mental health card/lone parent & say he is part of her bubble.. Reason why todays stories she mentions holding back the tears all part of the story building up to have a reason to be touring around fermoy

Reactions: 6
Its frustrating. I know some people use their children's allowance to save for their futures. I work full time and don't have that luxury. But o knew we'd birthdays anniversaries and Xmas all coming together so prepared as best I could for it. What's the point crying now and causing hysteria that there will be nothing left.

Reactions: 5
That rant about having no money was just being a pure beggy Mitchell in the hope that someone would fall for her story & help her out. I don't even have a quarter of the money that she has coming in & I started buying a few bits over the last few weeks. Unlike Teresa some of us actually put the needs of our children first & don't go around doing & partaking in the activities you would associate with teenager

She will use the mental health card/lone parent & say he is part of her bubble.. Reason why todays stories she mentions holding back the tears all part of the story building up to have a reason to be touring around fermoy
She will of course but that would only be legit if she had her kids full time and they didn’t go to their dad. Co-parenting means that the pod Or bubble is the other place the kids go to and that household is only in a pod with her.
Creepy should be in a pod with his ex if he wants to see his kid. Single mamas can’t just pal up with their mates but also expect the dads to take the kids as well.

Reactions: 8
Is she actually having a laugh, she got her children’s allowance two weeks ago and spent it getting her hair and lashes and god knows what else done! I have three children and spent all this months children’s allowance on Santa presents because I knew there was a massive chance the shops would close.

Reactions: 8
Oh makes sense now.. all this pretending to be anxious crap was all a lead up to let us all know (again) that she is a groupon certified “qualified nutritionist” and everything is going to be A OK for our ole Teresa cz she knows how to eat healthy! 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
her ex husband is on tinder , he looks really rough, one of his photos has one of the boys on it, says he has kids , doesn't say how many though!
Cheater alert!He's supposed to be in a relationship with someone new....unless it's an old account.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she know the difference between “being” and “been” seriously how thick can you be?? Her poor kid’s getting homeschooled by her during lockdown talk about the blind leading the blind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh makes sense now.. all this pretending to be anxious crap was all a lead up to let us all know (again) that she is a groupon certified “qualified nutritionist” and everything is going to be A OK for our ole Teresa cz she knows how to eat healthy! 🙄🤣
I would rather take nutritional advice from Ronald McDonald

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would rather take nutritional advice from Ronald McDonald
Nutritional and Make up advice better served by Ron 🤣

but seriously lads Tess is gonna do what she does best and Help people! 🙄
Help them out of their hard earned cash if they are stupid enough to sign up for anything she’s offering.
I really do hope no one is buying the fake anxiety crap 💩

Reactions: 9
Nutritional and Make up advice better served by Ron 🤣

but seriously lads Tess is gonna do what she does best and Help people! 🙄
Help them out of their hard earned cash if they are stupid enough to sign up for anything she’s offering.
I really do hope no one is buying the fake anxiety crap 💩

She is a crook and a con artist. Sure, remember her and the hubbie up in court for swindling money out of some poor guy with mental health issues.

I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. She's dodgy af , a real piece of work, that one.

Reactions: 12
Poor Teresa and Marcus had no money to furnish their new house, so they robbed it from a vulnerable friend instead

Wow they are some piece of work!! No money 5 children & another on the way and they still went on to have 2 more children!! How any company or business would have anything to do with this one is beyond me! Didn’t she do the same at her S/W class? Why so many followers also I would be ashamed to say I follow this one.

Reactions: 10
And here it is folks, the picture on his Instagram to prove she’s prowling on here to see what’s said about her...
F296B3B1-9141-411F-8EE5-FF9FFA26B9E3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.