Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mommamia

VIP Member
How can they be rampant?
households are supposed to be social distancing with the last 6 months and no school for the same length of time.
Not that Iโ€™d be one bit surprised if all her kids had nits but making out that shesโ€™s doing a public service announcement ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Just as revolting as Julie Twins and her very one gets worms talk.
Eh no they donโ€™t

Get a hold of yer self Tess and look after yer kids.. instead of having your head up your hole and continually begging for attention (and freebies)
I would be morto admitting I was still only 39 she looks like a woman heading for 50.
My friends child got them and like u say we were like where d hell did he pick them up and chemist said nothin has changed this year even with covid I guess kids are back at sports school ect so theyll pass

Taylor17

VIP Member
Well they aren't easy to get rid of if the child keeps getting reinfected. I mean if the people who refuse to treat their children would actually do it then that would put a stop to the problem. I'm certainly not referring to people who go to the trouble of doing it and the child has nits again in 2 months time. The same people are infecting everyone all the time. It's a nightmare. I foolishly thought we would have no nits this year but the text came from the school during the week.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Ladssss speaking of only fans a few posts back, does anyone follow beautyfruity?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wonder is she making money? She was talking about how the money is going towards doing up her car the day ๐Ÿ˜‚ go have a look at her stories now!!
Omg ๐Ÿคฃ she is like an Irish demi Donnelly

Mary Mary

VIP Member
No she does not she wrote that off, she has a VW passat now , a clapped out banger like herself!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Itโ€™s a VW Passat, 5 seats, youโ€™re dead on
I saw her driving a blue 8 seater a few weeks after she crashed the other one but she must of got another car since then.. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Molsdol

Chatty Member
that is utterly horrendous about the kids. And on insta it all looks so perfect. I see Barry Cowen is probably going to have to resign his new role based on being marginally over the limit but this piece of work continues like nothing happened and continuing to damage vulnerable children. Makes my blood boil