Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Low&behold

Who's she caring for?
I don’t want to say his name but he is the 2nd boy. On the spectrum so she claims domicilary and carers for him. In typical SM fashion she just uses him for an extra few €€
He’s one of the elder children so has to look after the younger ones while she lives life of a person with no kids.
It’s no secret those kids have been subjected to years of abuse. 😢 both mental & physical.
It’s so sad the eldest 3 are very vulnerable as anyone can imagine, lots of psychological trauma.
One of them was locked out of the house last winter by SM who was in a drunken rage. The child walked the 10k on unlit country roads to a friends house.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Taylor17

VIP Member
I saw her the other day with a fag hanging out her mouth. She's some nutritional expert and fitness influencer isn't she.

• Sick
  • Haha

Sunseeker2020

She is neglecting those children without a doubt. If that little boys burn is bad he needs the correct dressings for it to prevent infection. All she worries about are her fake boobs her sex life and what money she can make

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I’m scarlet for her the manky ring back on the filthy hand
She made a mistake 😂😂😂 she is still with colm
I’m red thinking about her drama yesterday
She must feel like a fucking teenager and a thick
Must have read here and seen the comments
Like who the fuck gets the argument wrong and tells there following there single 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

sugs10

Why doesn’t she know the difference between “being” and “been” seriously how thick can you be?? Her poor kid’s getting homeschooled by her during lockdown talk about the blind leading the blind

• Haha

Low&behold

Omg..... Did they get away with it?
To a certain extent they did. She checked herself into a mental hospital to avoid jail and her husbands family paid back some of the money they stole. Both of them got away with non custodial sentences.
After that they both took to compensation claims / insurance fraud instead to get their extra cash.

• Angry
Scarlet for her collab being such a huge fail.

teeth whitening giveaway failed to get 1000 follows in over a week so she can’t do the giveaway until they reach 3500.
Why people still follow is beyond me ... let alone companys wanting to collab with..fyi shes still knocking off her husband aswell

• Wow

Low&behold

Her last post of him firing something at her, I’d break his ugly face and she filming it and laughing. WTF? Their relationship is volatile, the house is a kip and wher are the 8 Kids ?
Be more in her line to clean or mind her children than lounging on his couch practicing her pout.
Do they seriously think that they are the next big fitness couple or what?

I wouldn’t pay €3.50 for them horrible yoke lips. And she’s been doing drugs with years but now the effects are after catching up to her badly. No gammy lip filler or tattoo is gunna cover up the fact that her teeth have rotted out of her head and her eye sockets have become so sunken she looks like skelator.

Low&behold

Any one else find it funny that she has an Identical Breast Cancer scare story to Rosie Con literally 1 hour after Rosie posted hers...
Yes Tess the super imposter strikes again. Where Rosie has used her platform to raise awareness at a very (still) raw and emotional time, Tess has as always managed to make her fictional story a sexualised one with the tmi that She didn’t find the lump... creepy did. 🤢🤮

• Sick

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Is he back on private again so we'll follow him 😂😂😂 no you're grand thanks I'd rather rinse my eyeballs with Milton

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Good Christ she's dressed like an Amish funeral director today.
And she's definitely in here because she put the tan stain in the spotlight this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sunshine125822

She’s giving out about office licenses..... hold up.... she wasn’t complaining when she got in her car pissed!! Didn’t mind drink being served then, did she!!! I have 2 kids... one a baby and we all knew Covid wasn’t going away anytime soon so I started my shopping in August, few bits here and there cos as she puts it I don’t have “savings” to buy presents. Everything is now brought and my kids can have the best Christmas cos I put them first!!

• Haha

linlou37

The state of him showing his abs into the mirror!!! Probably a Tinder/POF pic 🤢
Lads, I wouldn't mind but he messaged me a while back on pof i think? 😂 The driest, most boring personality you could find in someone. Think it was around the time "supermom" started her pt with him.

And no, I definitely didn't or wouldn't go there 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

Ma2boys

That stupid face she makes every time she speaks makes me wanna throw my phone at the wall. 😏