Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
level 3 restrictions anyone . . .
Was due to get the Ronnie waxed Friday but was told due to restrictions only brows can be done as masks have to be worn throughout my appointment.
again the rule don’t apply to Tess or that salon

Reactions: 5
Be more in her line getting rid of the snot hanging off her eyelid!!
BA705116-C61C-4BB0-8A1F-4B74DCC3FF4D.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her teeth look white, was it just the filter she was using the last time that made then look brown?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she's not paying for that service where is the #ba or #gifted? Do these salons genuinely see an uptake in services from giving freebies to these people? I'd doubt it.

Reactions: 2
Why can’t she say two words without smacking her lips together it actually makes me irrationally angry 🙈

Reactions: 4
Looks rotten. Wouldn't inspire me to get that treatment. The video highlighted that her face looks asymmetrical

Reactions: 3
Even with a filter u can see the dirty tan ! She’s just mad about herself constantly in sleeveless tops and skirts and it’s fuckin October 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ she’s manky and that’s with filters, you should see her in real life 🤢 she’ll do Colm for now until his next victim enters the gym, I’d say she’s worn out keeping tabs on him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ she’s manky and that’s with filters, you should see her in real life 🤢 she’ll do Colm for now until his next victim enters the gym, I’d say she’s worn out keeping tabs on him
I agree in real life her face is as rough as she sounds on stories & yes if she didn't suffer from paranoia before she met him she definitely will now sure you only have to pass him in the street & he will be all out to get your number if your into fitness only of course!!

I had a nosey in colms page. There's not a single photo of SM on his page but still photos with his ex! I'd say that drives her mad

I had a nosey in colms page. There's not a single photo of SM on his page but still photos with his ex! I'd say that drives her mad
Id say he still has a thing for his Ex, what himself and Teresa have isn’t love it’s just an easy ride and free publicity for his gym 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.