Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman has teenage children!! You can be sure some of their friends will be following her imagine the slaggings the poor things will get especially her son

Reactions: 7
Just seen her story now about not being single anymore Ive always thought it but this woman is an absolute joke how you would even appear on stories & admit that at her age is actually embarrassing. It would be more in her line look after her poor child who was up all night sick than chasing around the town over a creep that is only staying with her out of fear but at least he will always have his phone to send & receive pics..

Reactions: 10
Just seen her story now about not being single anymore Ive always thought it but this woman is an absolute joke how you would even appear on stories & admit that at her age is actually embarrassing. It would be more in her line look after her poor child who was up all night sick than chasing around the town over a creep that is only staying with her out of fear but at least he will always have his phone to send & receive pics..
Colm Jordan is a clown too, two peas in a pod.

Reactions: 9
God she almost seems embarrassed. Her and that Colm creep are a match made in heaven. At least the older children can get away from her. The younger ones have yrs of her 'parenting' them to go.

Reactions: 3
Her teeth have got worse in last few weeks. I have my suspicions that anna is in here with us and if you are I just want you to know that colm seriously traded down. I follow you both and I know social media isn't always real but she is embarrassing. She's a hag. The pair of them are a joke 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so rough! Wow filthy looking!

I had a look at that poor crater god love her she’s about 4ft8 with big boobies hanging out!! she’s not the full bob at all!!
Had to have a look. Beautyfruity my ass 😂😂 omg notions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good Christ she's dressed like an Amish funeral director today.
And she's definitely in here because she put the tan stain in the spotlight this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So selfish the poor child been sick last night and fecked into school while she sorted out her very public love life

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.