Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that salon related to fatflabbyfab?

Not sure how children's allowance works after the second or third child.

No she gets her hair done in her sisters salon, i still dont understand how sweetness still have sms as brand ambassador after the drink driving scandal

Reactions: 1

As far as I’m aware you get the set €140 per month per child - I think the amount only deviates if it’s twins/ triplets etc

• Wow
I'm not being funny but who wants that many kids? Unless I was a millionaire or something I wouldn't even consider it.

Reactions: 4
childrens allowance isn't the golden ticket to riches. There are 3 kids in mine and our weekly shopping bill is fun n games these days. Include school, future education, activities, clothes and in ours it takes two working to provide all the nessities.

Reactions: 6
Should their dad not get it as they live with him most of the time?
that can be very difficult to get switched. I know a guy whose ex was not involved at all in their kids lives and it had to go to court to get the ca switched.

She used live in a house in town. It was sort of council housing and maybe affordable housing from my understanding.
She the moved out the country with all those kids. After she passed her driving test she was going around in a new Ford people carrier.
People say they’ve no idea how she keeps it going.
Her car isn’t as new now tough. Last one I saw her in was a 2005

I think she had the kids most of the time now not sure could be wrong he seems to take them maybe one day during the week and every second weekend
This is what’s laughable about Instagram you would swear she has them alot now. she has 8 kids who are with her at best 2 days a week and every other weekend. However she claims the Mickey money plus one parent, plus gets her 4 bed bungalow paid for by the council. her husband also has the council house they used live in.
€1120 CA monthly
Over €500 per week OP
Plus she claims extra as she’s claims she’s a carer for the 2nd oldest boy. Still claimed that after the crash last year when all the kids were staying with various other family members

She literally rakes it in while not even having the kids🙄. The weekends she’s supposed have the kids she is in parked outside Colms overnight... so go figure?
The older kids hate it in the country away from all there friends, and they are made mind the younger ones... anyone notice this week she’s slept on the couch when she has them overnight... yeh that’s coz she doesn’t come home til all hours and the older girl is asleep in her bed with the 2 smallies.

This woman spends a fortune on herself yet the cupboards are bare, n the Esb has been cut off numerous times.
You would know the money goes up her nose if ye met her in real life.
It’s an absolute scandal how she’s still driving around n still has those kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
childrens allowance isn't the golden ticket to riches. There are 3 kids in mine and our weekly shopping bill is fun n games these days. Include school, future education, activities, clothes and in ours it takes two working to provide all the nessities.
I can assure you that none of the above are a concern for Supermom. If it’s not free then the kids don’t do it/ get it.
social pays for everything cos it always tess giving the poor mouth.
unfortunatelythe eldest boy has already dropped out of school n is in with a bad crowd Wouldn’t expect the rest to do much better without intervention

Do you know why she moved out the country in the first place?
He sisters fella owns the house she’s in.
Lot of different rumours why she left the town but the most believable for me is that she was sick of being married n knew she wouldt get a new gaff unless she could convince the social she n kids were in danger in the home. It was all too quick. Everything just fell into place for her, no waiting, NO living in a refuge,.
she cried DV. No way you would continue to leave all 8 kids with a fella who supposed to beat ya. She was apparently back riding him a few weeks ago.
he’s no angel n pretty rough but I think kids are happier n safer with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve a fair idea about her. I live out the county so I don’t hear all the town gossip.
She’s always been a bit wired.

This is what’s laughable about Instagram you would swear she has them alot now. she has 8 kids who are with her at best 2 days a week and every other weekend. However she claims the Mickey money plus one parent, plus gets her 4 bed bungalow paid for by the council. her husband also has the council house they used live in.
€1120 CA monthly
Over €500 per week OP
Plus she claims extra as she’s claims she’s a carer for the 2nd oldest boy. Still claimed that after the crash last year when all the kids were staying with various other family members

She literally rakes it in while not even having the kids🙄. The weekends she’s supposed have the kids she is in parked outside Colms overnight... so go figure?
The older kids hate it in the country away from all there friends, and they are made mind the younger ones... anyone notice this week she’s slept on the couch when she has them overnight... yeh that’s coz she doesn’t come home til all hours and the older girl is asleep in her bed with the 2 smallies.

This woman spends a fortune on herself yet the cupboards are bare, n the Esb has been cut off numerous times.
You would know the money goes up her nose if ye met her in real life.
It’s an absolute scandal how she’s still driving around n still has those kids.

That is so desperately sad.
You'd think even looking at this in her insta page would get them help, whether that be in care or just with their dad full time.
She sounds like she can't look after a gold fish never mind 8 kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.