Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving out about social distancing in schools Saint teresa you make me laugh

Reactions: 3
Giving out about social distancing in schools Saint teresa you make me laugh
Whilst we don’t always agree with Teresa on here.
People were saying the same thing around town.
Great praised for the CBS(The principal there would shift any gossiping parents fast)
but the Covent was meant to have been all over the place. They only thing to note is the the convent has all the junior infants boys and girls.

Reactions: 2
Great praised for the CBS(The principal there would shift any gossiping parents fast)
but the Covent was meant to have been all over the place. They only thing to note is the the convent has all the junior infants boys and girls.
I noticed her doing this she is an absolute legend will be so hard for them all when she retires

It’s one thing talking about it among yourselves, but she had to put it on social media. The principal will be shooting her filthies tmr.

It’s one thing talking about it among yourselves, but she had to put it on social media. The principal will be shooting her filthies tmr.
Without a doubt.
I think the funny this was the people who were complaining were hanging around with Grannies, etc and causing the hassle.

Imagine coming onto your large social media platform and slating the set up at your kids school, rather than picking up the phone and calling the principal???

What's with the weird eyes every time she goes quiet, the same weird eyes when she makes a sexual innuendo..
Also is it the lashes or what that make her eyes look slanted/drooping?

Reactions: 4
I think we can safely say that there were plenty of schools up and down the country that were a bit chaotic on the first day back this week. That’s why a lot introduced the juniors on a separate day as the grannies etc all want to be there and it is a circus every year regardless of covid.
The thing that gets stuck in my throat is the gall of that woman to criticise the school to 40k people when she has left her kids in a house overnight with no Esb or food, has left them walk dangerous roads, sent them to school without food or money, had the youngest girl returned to her by a stranger from being out on the main road traffic alone Age 2 ......has literally prioritized herself over her babies at every opportunity and shown absolute disregard for any of the children she brought into the world.
They are an inconvenience to her new life and they all unfortunately know it.
And yet because it’s back to school and she has 8 kids we are supposed to consider her a parenting authority???
feck that 👎🏼
She is trying desperately to stay some way relevant but is failing miserably. She has zero content, no credibility and everyone can see the lies stacking up.
To think of all the years that the school has helped her out, letting her off without paying fees, feeding her kids, holding onto them when she shows up late ( or not at all ) and on probably the most difficult day of any teachers teaching career she decides to publicly slate them. 🙄

I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it Tess has some fecking neck.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Another thing I found funny was when she was stating the school was. She said she had a mask and baseball hat on. I didn’t know baseball hats were mandatory.
She then spends the whole time touching her face for a woman who’s so worried about Covid-19.

Another thing I found funny was when she was stating the school was. She said she had a mask and baseball hat on. I didn’t know baseball hats were mandatory.
She then spends the whole time touching her face for a woman who’s so worried about Covid-19.
Don’t ya know she got her nails done ?? 😂😂

• Haha
#corkblogger sorry what? Since when? Bleedin notions
Blogging what? A rehashed picture from last week? Slating her local schools.. Well one of them... Maybe the principal is a ride 😂 scrub the feckin tan off your hands omg.. Chavy... 🙄

• Haha
Looks like we can be expecting another rant any day soon from Tess (don’t I just love myself)

• Haha
I mean if she’s not after a few too many drinks 🙄🤣 good human? Yeah ok Teresa, whatever makes you feel better.. 🤣🤣 #Morto #weakforherself
F00DF525-863D-44BD-9208-BCFDF5BB35F1.jpeg

• Haha
Blogging what? A rehashed picture from last week? Slating her local schools.. Well one of them... Maybe the principal is a ride 😂 scrub the feckin tan off your hands omg.. Chavy... 🙄
The school she liked was boys school female principal. She’d be a woman well able to deal with deal with super moms.
The one she had issues with is a fella in the girls school. He looks okay and is married to a GP. So he might be out of her reach.

Reactions: 4
I'd say it's more Sarah burke that's directed at. Sarah dropped her straight away. Theresa isn't a girls girl. You couldn't have a genuine friendship with her so I don't blame anyone for dumping her.

I'd say it's more Sarah burke that's directed at. Sarah dropped her straight away. Theresa isn't a girls girl. You couldn't have a genuine friendship with her so I don't blame anyone for dumping her.
They are all still friends tho aren't they, herself and Sarah still like each other's pics on FB and her and Julie would literally be sitting beside one another in sweetness get the manes done.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.