Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Why does Stacey feel the need to show us the sky whenever it looks pretty?

She implies she's the only person who can see the sky lol...

The sky isn't reserved for Instagrammers... We poor minions can also see the sky you know 😂

Homeless people spend all day looking at the sky Stacey! It's not reserved for pickle cottage 🙄

I live in the Lake District and my sky tops your sky Stacey 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

goalsAF

Thread title suggestion:

Stacey Solomon #59 Whenever we mention the dangers we see, Stace brings up Theo for sympathy!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

WilmaHun

VIP Member
“Does anyone else have this”

no stace, the weather gods made the sky pink over pickle cottage just for you…..

…… you thick twat

0FA96EAC-C9D4-4543-963C-27F960A33EA0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
Funny how her sister happened to turn up with a cake and balloons and told her she hit 5m just in time for a 7pm grid post. Especially funny when her sister posted on her stories that she is swimming with her kids tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
It’s this ‘don’t have a go at me as I’m just here’ attitude that baffles me! There’s two points there; one is the ‘don’t have a go at me’ and indicates she knows when she’s posting it that people are going to pick up on it and be horrified that she’s letting a dog walk all over her baby, and two; the ‘I’m just here’, as if her lightening fast reflexes will prevent something bad from happening! 🤷‍♀️

The sad fact is if ‘I’m here’ means ‘if something bad happened I’d stop it’ in essence dictates that the bad thing would already have happened and she’d be dealing with the aftermath. It’s fire fighting and not preventing and whilst I can’t say all parents, I’d reckon most, wouldn’t want to take the risk in the first place, rather than just minimise the damage. 😳

I don’t know how much plainer we can make it; she’s putting her kids in danger, why can’t she see that?!
It’s ridiculous and quite frankly arrogant to think ‘it won’t happen to me’ as sadly I think she’ll find this world is full of people who thought it wouldn’t happen to them. 😖

None of us want to be right here, none of us, regardless of what we feel about Stacey, want those children to come to harm and so being so intent on being snide and bitchy towards us is maybe clouding the issue for her. Hate us yes, have sly digs fine, fill your boots Stacey we’re big girls and boys now and we’ll probably find it hysterical, but for fucks sake just look at the perilous situations you’re putting your kids in and rectify them. At the end of the day it’s your responsibility and it should matter to you, so if you’re doing it all the more just to spite us then don’t, it’s a very dangerous game and it’s not one you should be playing. 😐

Hand on heart I hope nothing happens and those children stay safe and come to no harm but if they do, Stacey needs to know it’s her and Joe’s responsibility. We en masse are concerned for the safety of her children and if she can’t see that for what it is and get over that it’s coming from us to address the issues well, then she’s even more stupid than I thought. 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Tanne1999

VIP Member
He looks so done in.

I can’t say I blame him. In the last six months, he’s got a new baby in the house, a new dog, his old dog has died. He lives in a building site. It’s got to be a lot for a nearly three year old to take in. Plus his entire family are fucking weird. I’d have a face like that as well tbh.

• Haha
  • Sad

dumdums83

VIP Member
Fuck off stacey, you have heard of a sex swing, stop trying to act like mother Theresa with your 4 kids with 3 different fathers

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
'Had to redo this story' incase you all realise I'm a shit mam and can't make money off of you anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
That bathroom is giving me an old underground public loo vibe. I see she's finally chopped Grinchs hand off and made use of it and stuck it to a wall. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Just when you think it can’t get any worse than the wooden steps she shows the tiled bath steps which again will become slippy when getting out of the bath.
Came on to say this and I’m not even a Stacey hater but those steps made me feel sick, I wouldn’t want to walk down then after a bath and I’m an adult not a toddler

• Sad
Reactions: 42

marypoppins21

I was going to sleep but that last post of Teddy walking over Roess is absolutely appalling!! Don’t come at you Stacey, really???!!! Arrogant cow! . She may be right there, but she’s stood up & not with a hand anywhere near Teddy or Rose!! if that dog was to latch on to the poor child’s face or hand if rose was to move & scare the puppy, which could happy in a mili second, Stacey just wouldn’t be quick enough, fact!!! And lasting damage done. ITS NOT OK!!! she has had no time to assess the dogs nature, that takes time & multiple different scenarios, not to mention animals like humans can be unpredictable, yet they can’t say leave me alone I’m not in the mood. Pimping her precious children for content & the gram. She’s beyond reckless and seems to be getting cocky with it too! Also put the baby to bed!! That’s what video monitors are for! As a grandparent who lost a grandson aged 7 months to SIDS safe sleeping is paramount, not sleeping on cold, hard floors, trays on a coffee table or the sofa with a dog next to her. It’s not cute! Its child neglect 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41