Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that gets me is that we still are meant to believe she’s good old relatable stace…. Her 2 year old has a bigger bathroom to himself than most of us have for their whole family 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I think Jo Frosts comment has been deleted - I scrolled through every comment and couldn’t see it!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wouldnt leave Jo Frost in charge of a pet rat so I'm sure Stacey hardly gives a dam about her commenting on her post.

She's bloody awful.

Now let's get back to the black toilet to hide the skidmarks! She should get one in her own bathroom to hide the fake tan stains from hoes wrinkly arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The master? Is that the one she painted the floor black? Realised it looked tit has she? Wonder if she’ll be doing reveals on that one. So all this relatable DIY is all for show and content and she just gets the professionals in anyway.
Strange that she’d pump so much into an ensuite that will never be seen & not do a decent job on the master bathroom. Her priorities are all over the place

Reactions: 7
As she admits she is lazy so no doubt she won't have sanded/filed the edges of all of those tiles edges on the steps. They look rough and sharp like rough cut tiles tend to be/look when done unprofessionally. It looks awful.
Those steps are giving me nightmares. You just know that child is going to cut himself on the sharp edges

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Those steps are giving me nightmares. You just know that child is going to cut himself on the sharp edges
Me too, that and the thought of how easy it would be to climb in and turn the taps on. He could wake up and do that in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep, although she manages to sleep with 2 children in a different building every night do there we go.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think Jo Frosts comment has been deleted - I scrolled through every comment and couldn’t see it!
I can still see it, one of the few top comments to not be replied to by Stacey haha.

If you follow Jo, then refresh comments you should see it near the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she going to call Supper Nanny a Wilma ?🤔
I actually really like Jo frost and I’m so glad she called her out on those dangerous steps !

Reactions: 29
Omg what’s wrong with his feet??? Why is there bruises all over him???
Could they be dirty marks? Like I’ve had on my foot in the past if the dog stood on my foot after being outside 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ If the floors aren’t clean then it could easily be from that. Toddlers and young children play on their knees a lot and scoot across the floor so if the floors are dirty it’ll rub onto his feet easily.

If it is bruises maybe he’s dropped something on his foot? I’m clumsy and I’ve dropped a water bottle right on top of my foot before now (right on the bone it bloody hurt) and that left an awful bruise 🤮

From the quick flash you saw of her nephew, his hair is gorgeous. Clearly brushed etc. Rex’s hair could look like that too if she bothered herself to take care of it. I also cannot believe she filters her sons hair, he’s got a lovely strawberry blonde colour to it 😔💔 my son has gorgeous deep red hair with little blonde and coppery flecks in it. I couldn’t imagine editing it 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she going to call Supper Nanny a Wilma ?🤔
I actually really like Jo frost and I’m so glad she called her out on those dangerous steps !
It’s a conundrum for Stacey that isn’t it? She can hardly call the super nanny out and imply she’s either a troll or that actually she knows nothing about kids so it seems she’s going for the ‘if I ignore it it didn’t happen’ approach! 🤦‍♀️

I’m sure Jo Frost herself has as big a merry band of loyal followers as the sheep so Stacey will need to be careful! I can just imagine Stacey’s flock on one side with Jo’s, complete with hair back in buns and glasses pushed down on their noses, on the other, both determined to defend their idols! In the words of Harry Hill ‘FIGHT’! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's quite a few posts about the dangerous steps! I see nobody has commented to Jo frost if that was a normal person her sheep would be out in force lol I especially like the comments basically saying the stairs are crap and whoever made them lol not a good advertisment for the bathroom company as people will think it's them 🙄 I'm sure most regret getting involved with her in the end

Lol that the end 😂😂😂 see how the original didn't get any likes 🙄😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She really needs to put a disclaimer on her grid that the bathroom company aren’t responsible for those steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i know I thought the same, so bad!
It’s the first thing you see in the pics, jagged edges & bad grouting. Really bad publicity for the company as it looks like it’s all part of the bath. Unless someone saw her stories the day she was throwing them together they’d never know she made them.

Reactions: 25
I don’t know if anyone else gets this advert on Tattle but it’s for Dunelm. I kept looking at it and looking at it and thinking ‘that reminds me of something’ but couldn’t quite put my finger on it. 🤔

This morning however it suddenly came to me; I couldn’t believe I hadn’t realised it sooner. You have to admit the likeness is uncanny! 😆😆😆

6C9082B9-957C-4941-9456-0BE04927047E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s the first thing you see in the pics, jagged edges & bad grouting. Really bad publicity for the company as it looks like it’s all part of the bath. Unless someone saw her stories the day she was throwing them together they’d never know she made them.
it is on the same lines as when she made that pool man look like he had done something wrong. I think he posted on his stories in the end that it wasn’t him

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.