Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
It may already have been said- but what an utterly ridiculous and impractical sink for a toddlers bathroom 😳😳

Reactions: 41

SGE32

put your damn kids to bed!! Falling asleep on the sofa with the lights on and things going on in the background is not a calm and deep sleep for a child. Bath the poor sod and get him In bed and read him a story!!

758A1599-2014-4B7B-B235-41A5A8C7BA57.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Leascarle

VIP Member
I’m no dog lover but I find it really odd that a dog that’s been there for a month is happy to basically spoon a baby

• Sad

hattie20

VIP Member
Why does she try and sound relatable and make it out like she's had to get up at 5am to catch a bus because the job is so far away from her house? And 'learning the ropes' like she's out working in a factory?! 🤣🤣🤣 she's a celebrity, I don't feel like I can relate to her in the slightest 🤣🤣
She makes it sound like she’s strapping her baby to her back and walking 2 hours to do a 12 hour shift down a coal mine.

Not getting ferried to somewhere with hair make up artists, people fawning all over her, probably just to talk a load of shit and getting paid thousands to do so.

So fucking hard done by!

• Haha
  • Sad

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Why does she try and sound relatable and make it out like she's had to get up at 5am to catch a bus because the job is so far away from her house? And 'learning the ropes' like she's out working in a factory?! 🤣🤣🤣 she's a celebrity, I don't feel like I can relate to her in the slightest 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I thought she loved the old sink and the style of it but now she’s ripped it out and made it all modern. Then she’s made it tacky by sticking dinosaurs to the wall

• Sad
Reactions: 38

SGE32

It’s so bloody lazy ! Glad it bothers someone else as much as it bothers me 🤣
There she is lady muck with the phone in her hand laying on the sofa again and she can’t even be bothered to put the babies to bed !!
And the fact she says Joes got them both to sleep…no Stace Rex has fallen asleep from being exhausted and should be in bed

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Ellegee

VIP Member
Very child friendly bathroom!
how long until Rex cracks his head on the sink surround

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Kalds

The thing that gets me is that we still are meant to believe she’s good old relatable stace…. Her 2 year old has a bigger bathroom to himself than most of us have for their whole family 🥲

• Sad

Justlooking86

I messaged her about the dog, she’ll probs call me a Wilma or whatever name she comes up with but I was bit in the face when I was young. My mam was right next to me but this dog I was stroking just latched onto my lip and bit, I had 147 stitches inside and outside my mouth. It makes me feel physically ill that she’s letting the dog so close to the baby’s face that I had to say summit. I really hope she takes note and stops it getting so close

• Heart
  • Sad

brookemck8

VIP Member
I didn’t follow her on this thread with the hospital saga so no idea about that one
hospital saga was she had to go back to hospital with rex before this she did a montage of everything she packed. Such as diet coke in a bottle, a fejka dove shampoo that she #AD’d, all the personalised goods she could etc. She then proceeded to stand on a hospital bed to take pics of everything she had packed and tagged all the businesses. She then decorated the hospital room with fake plants and shit. This was whilst rex was in his op. I might have missed bits but I am sure people can add x

• Sad
  • Wow

jackolantern

VIP Member
Question for ya Stace - your eye roll implies we are all just scummy trolls and you've done nothing wrong. If that's the case, why did you need to delete the story then aye? Keep it up, show the world because hey, by your logic, where's the harm?

You know fine well you are a fucking twat who can barely look after themselves nevermind a child or animal and the eye roll is quite simply the realisation that you are too thick as pig shit to realise what posts you shouldn't expose about yourself. IMAGINE being such a terrible parent that you think a story like that is relatable and get a shock when it's highlighted that it isn't.

Loving your kids isn't enough. One day these little quirks of yours are going to get one of your babies seriously harmed. Do fucking better.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Exactly, she’ll be put up in a luxury hotel for the time she’s away with a nanny on hand to help with Rose & someone to do her hair & make up. All she’ll have to worry about is sleeping & eating & even that will be handed to her

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Lily-the-pink

So the Fall With Grace company who's made the bathroom shelf has 101k followers on Instagram. Correct me if I'm wrong but that definitely isn't a small company is it 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35