Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry on Leighton I know she’s joking but she always says Zachs her favourite but we all know it used to be Rex and is now rose but poor Leighton never even gets mentioned. He just gets the bus over every so often for a family picture. Leighton is actually a wizard though as sometimes he’s with Stacey and also with his dad in Scotland at the same time. Like when they did roses gender reveal 😜
She’s defo reading this 😂😂
Anyone else confused why he’s got blankets in the bathroom? Also we finally saw the steps again
age really does read this 😂😂

Steps giving me anxiety. So dangerous. The kid shouldn't have a way to get in and out the bath without her being their anyway. Hope to god there's a top lock on that bathroom door so he cant get in on his own!!
Don’t be silly but there will be 1 put on 2mrw seeing as she defo reads these threads 😂

Reactions: 5
So many of you asking about Rex’s feet…… hi Stacey 😂😂 ps your tiled steps are crooked badly finished and look like shite like your black toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just when you think it can’t get any worse than the wooden steps she shows the tiled bath steps which again will become slippy when getting out of the bath.

Yep slippery shiny wall tiles on steps….for a TWO YEAR OLD!!!!

I replied to the story saying that 😂

What a twit.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d put money on it and it’s even weirder considering she had her own dad take naked pics of her.

Oh they were so weird. I remember thinking at the time they seemed like personal photos not for ig. But then it was added that her dad took them 🙄....just really strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Where does the boys sleep then?

Them steps are so STUPID!! Why have a bath that big??!!!!!

She’s defo delete the comment from jo

Reactions: 9
Interior design really isn’t her strong point, everything looks so hashed and bodged. She’s such a tight arse, why not just get an interior designer in, you can tell them colours and themes and they just do it all for you, she’s got the money for it, if I was her I’d never paint another wall again!

But then again what would she do for content? She’s basically trashing that house all for the sake of some Instagram posts.
Watching her & Hinch attacking walls with the paint brushes sets my teeth on edge. I hate seeing brush strokes. When I paint I spend ages making sure it's even coverage and have been known to roller the brush marks out lol. They slap the paint about with zero thought or effort & it looks awful.

• Sad
Where does the boys sleep then?

Them steps are so STUPID!! Why have a bath that big??!!!!!

She’s defo delete the comment from jo
It’s still there. The number of likes has gone up on her comment since I looked a few mins ago

Reactions: 6
I can’t see Jo Frosts comment anymore. Wonder if ss has removed it👀
It's still there but is quite far down the comments. Took me a while to find it.
Stacey's head will be spinning when she see's Jo's comment. You can't argue with super nanny! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He definitely knows what he's doing.
I said this along time and I'll say it again, I know when I see a spiteful kid and Rex is absolutely a spiteful kid.
Sorry to jump on but one of my biggest fears is having a child like this!!! How do you stop/prevent your child from acting like that? I have no one I can ask lol not trying to turn this into mumsnet x

Jo Frost has 31 likes and counting. Hope the Daily Fail pick this up and launches her off her pedestal.

Anyone remember this 90s classic? Defo Michael if he ever gets his hair cut.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.