Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning story with Rex and the puppy, Rex looks so miserable. Poor kid is probably sick of being used as a prop.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Rex looks so sad in this morning's story, which is also obviously a ore record because the sofa looks filthy

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Small. Business 423k think she needs to learn what small is lmao! And they will keep it warm as well as any cup made of. Glass

That couch is a mess yes it maybe clean now but the material is raggy and awful! Definitely cheap and nasty probably at a high price

Poor little Rex looks sad maybe he's had enough of the camera now, maybe he had to pose to any times

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why would anyone ask where's the mug from??? Am I just sad that i'm not interested with cups, mugs, tat, planks aka shelves 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm just so fed up with her stupid "many of you were asking".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks so done in.

I can’t say I blame him. In the last six months, he’s got a new baby in the house, a new dog, his old dog has died. He lives in a building site. It’s got to be a lot for a nearly three year old to take in. Plus his entire family are bleeping weird. I’d have a face like that as well tbh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
This sums up the "influencers" to the point 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought he was maybe watching something on TV over her shoulder.

Reactions: 6
I can honesty say I’ve never watched anyone on Instagram, Tik Tok or actually anything and thought;

‘Now look at that mug! That’s a lovely mug, how have I lived my life this long without a mug like that?! I just need one, I must have one, in fact my life will not be complete without such a mug. It will be mine, I’ll just message Stacey and ask her where on earth I can get a wonderful mug like hers!’

If I ever get to that point, well, I hope it never happens. Sure I might see something like an item of clothing or a bag (not a mug!) and maybe search for it or one like it online, but to actually message someone and be like ‘I need to know where you got that so I can have one too’, just no. 😳

Oh and if it was Stacey who just so happened to have what I might have liked, double no. In fact I would immediately go off it as if she’s got it and I liked it that would make my taste similar to hers and should that ever happen I wish to shut away in a cardboard box and put in an airing cupboard or the suchlike for a very long time! Perhaps a little sensory deprivation will bring me to my senses eh? Failing that I suppose I could go and sit in Joe’s man cave, similar sort of experience one would imagine! 😉

Ah, anyway, as you were, I feel better for getting that off my chest! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'sooooo many of you are asking where this is from'
*maybe 2 huns asked
'it's sooo pretty she designs them all herself'
*they literally have dots on.
'it's a small business'
*Nearly half a million followers 🙄

She riles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Small. Business 423k think she needs to learn what small is lmao! And they will keep it warm as well as any cup made of. Glass
You got there before me! My newest form of entertainment is seeing how small these small businesses that she advertises really are 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she is forcing Dinosaurs on Rex lol her nephew likes them so she's making out he does as he doesn't particularly like anyhing and that's fine! I mean her BFF is forcing farm's on her son too

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.