Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Literally ran here. Put that poor baby to sleep in an actual cot or Moses basket. Not a basket on the coffee table, not on the sofa with cushions, not in a dog bed and CERTAINLY not on the floor with a feral 2 year old bouncing around in a chair 2 inches away from her head.
What in the hell is wrong with her that she just doesn’t see these things???

• Angry
Reactions: 35

bamboo98

VIP Member
I wonder how Rex feels knowing she’s gone away with Rose and he’s been left behind. From the golden child to nothing now she has her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Kalds

That step.. why would anyone have a TILE step for a toddler? I can’t believe what I’ve seen. I honest to god pray he doesn’t run and trip into that thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

ABCD12333

Does anyone else think that she is trying so hard to push the 'Rose and Teddy BFFs 4eva' narrative?? Exactly what she did when Rex was a baby and he would go sleep in Theo's Basket ect. It's giving me deja Vu like history repeating itself 🙄😤

Rubyronron

VIP Member
She’s 100% laid red rose on top of the dogs and then strategically draped that rescue dog’s paw over a vulnerable sleeping 4 month old human.
Watching from behind her screen 🙄
She’s the most stupid bitch I know.

• Sad

ohnoshedidntdidshe

Imagine having babies with a ginger man then being so appalled the children have ginger hair you filter or photo shop them to be blonde 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Laurst

VIP Member
That dog has literally climbed over that baby and shes got the sheer front and stupidity to say "don't come at me Wilma". The things people do for insta content is scary and dangerous. It's not cute. It's negligent and irresponsible.

• Angry

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
The very fact she mentions Wilma, means she knows really that having a dog she barely knows (or any dog) clambering over an infant then practically lying on them while the child is on the sofa, we know she can roll now too so that is another hazard, is fucking dangerous. Plus of course dogs are not the most hygienic creatures, I have had dogs in the past so I know how filthy they can be.
She might be ‘right there’ but if that dog decides to bite or it’s claws dig into the baby, what the fuck is she gonna do standing back filming.
Dumb cunt.
Makes me so angry she has 4 kids and doesn’t care for them properly.
Some people would kill to have the chance and they would actually look after their children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Scragbags

VIP Member
The fact she puts the 'wilma' disclaimer on means she knows she's doing wrong but she also knows she'll get away with it.

The sad fact is it's going to take something major to happen for her not to get away with it and then it might be too late. So funny stace.

• Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I am the biggest dog lover ever, and whilst I don’t have children, I know that it’s an absolute no no to let a dog climb over a baby, even if you are sat right there! That dog could switch in 0.846482 seconds and go for that baby. No matter how close you are you won’t be able to stop it. Stop teaching your dog that it’s ok to climb all over your children, you’re teaching it authority that it shouldn’t have.

she can joke about “wilma” coming for her all she wants, she’s promoting unsafe parenting and that is absolutely not okay.

• Sad
  • Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I have to say I don’t blame her for the eye roll. I mean it must be bloody annoying when you upload a video which you think is amusing and entertaining and that the sheep will love but all people do is point out it’s actually really very dangerous and a prime example of your shit parenting. 🙄

Top tip for you Stace, if you don’t want people to call you out and pull you up on your irresponsible and quite frankly stupid behaviour, then don’t film it and post it on Instagram. It’s simple really! You can roll your eyes all you like and call us all the names under the sun in your passive aggressive snide Wilma posts but it’s a sad fact that we’re the ones bringing up concerns for the safety of your children when you seem to pay little to no attention. 🤨😖

Twat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

heretojudge123

Trouble is right, other people, not quite so savvy, are going to try and copy this pic, let’s face it. Yet accidents happen and innocent people (albeit a bit thick) are just doing it to copy their idol and their kids are going to fucking suffer.
It IS NOT OK to position dogs like this, get a grip Stacey bloody Solomon.

and also, dogs aren’t exactly clean are they… she’s months old, her immune system is still developing, get the dogs paws off her!

I’m so cross I’ve messaged her! I know she won’t read it but I couldn’t not.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
The more I see the more nervous I get about those 2 children in her care. I can see they are loved & I can see they are fed but there’s a hell of a lot more to parenting than that & her & Joe right now don’t tick any more boxes than that. The amount of hazards we have seen just this week alone & she has the nerve to say don’t come at me Wilma, the fact she even had to say that goes to show she already knows it’s risky allowing the dog to do that. It looked like he stepped right on her little pelvis, baby bones are so soft at this age, he could easily have hurt her, aside from that he settled himself very close to her face, one sudden noise from her in her sleep could startle him & he’s not there long enough to know for sure how he will react. I said before here that a friends daughter has a scar on her face from the same breed, all she was doing was sitting watching tv minding her own business when the dog lunged at her for no reason. This was under adult supervision & they responded instantly but it was too late to prevent injury, thankfully it’s small & healed quite well but it’s still visible to those that know what happened.
Why can’t she use the crib that she set up in the corner? Oh I forgot, there’s a heavy mirror over it, that crib is just there for the gram because it’s unusual & expensive & got her lots of attention when she bought it.
This week we have had the sharp edged bath steps, toddler filmed standing on a toilet to reach shelves overhead, infant (that can now roll) asleep on edge of coffee table on a changing mat just a couple of feet from a lighting wood burner, infant asleep on the floor just below a chair with a toddler jumping around on it, camera stopped just as he threw his leg over the back which could have brought him down on the baby and lastly a dog stepping on a sleeping baby.
If I had a friend that did all of those over the course of a few months I would be worried & have some serious words with them so to see someone with 5m followers(aka sheep) doing this in less than 7 days is horrifying.

• Heart
  • Sad

heretojudge123

Am I the only person to have NEVER bought a daddy card for partner for valentines?! Kids are 18, 17, 3. Just seems weird

• Haha
  • Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I have to say I’m not a huge fan of the new bathroom, it’s a bit stark and soulless. I suppose once the accessories like towels get added it’ll soften a bit but as for the dinosaur crap, it’s just well crap! 🤦‍♀️

Why does she have to do that stupid giggle after everything too? Does she think it’s enamouring or cute? Stacey if you’re reading it’s not, it’s just fucking irritating. Oh and the dinosaur stuff you’ve made is shit as well, I’m sorry but it had to be said! 😖

I feel better for getting that off my chest! 😆

• Haha

Simbama12

Chatty Member
NO I DONT WANT TO SEE MICK ANYMORE ffs and I don’t want to see him eating with his mouth open its fucking disgusting. I
Honestly can’t bear him. And he poked that baby with the flower stem, she should have told him to be gentle ffs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31