Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she seriously not have wiped rexs face?? Dirty children are NOT relatable. She is a dirty beast

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Omg rex's face! Another injury where he had the plastic surgery??? 🤯 that poor boy! Was it the many power tools he's allowed to play with? The dangerously designed bathrooms? The pets he's allowed to continually bother and grab? Or could just be chocolate and she's baiting me

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have two questions. One, why is Joes hat levitating and two, why couldn’t she be bothered to clean up her filthy child.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I hate dogs around babies too (and cats and I am massive cat lover!) but this is not right. What is Rose has an allergy to dogs? What if the dog laying on her is uncomfortable for her? - For me, the dog laying on Rose is not right.

..Now all the dog lovers can pile on 😂
And rose is not well either but what dingbat thinks she needs is the dog lolling on her 🤔

social media is full of absolute smug know it all idiots who never ever consider safety where animals and children are concerned and even though I dont like dogs it’s mostly not the dogs fault, they are animals and just do what animals do, it’s the stupid parents who encourage stupid behaviour and place their children in precarious situations

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Does she really expect us to believe she didn’t realise she’d hit 5 million followers 🤥. When Jac Jossa hit 3 million ITS sent her a room full of balloons, a two tier cake and a 3M arranged in flowers so I’m sure they’ve got something even more elaborate planned for their golden girl 🙄 SS will be dining out on this for days/weeks now 😴
I wonder how many of her followers are actually real people and not BOTS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny how her sister happened to turn up with a cake and balloons and told her she hit 5m just in time for a 7pm grid post. Especially funny when her sister posted on her stories that she is swimming with her kids tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Lying cow, her roots have suddenly appeared again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's was took as sson as she got 5m lmfao

And she is absolutely filthy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photo … couldn’t she have at least washed her hair ? It’s stuck to her head like a greasy mess

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do think some mothers think food/cake smeared faces are adorable

They are not 🤨

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
“Didn’t notice” you guys on here call it every bloody time!!!

Also, I know Skanky Stace isn’t exactly A list but she is famous and has been around a long time. I always find it really weird when established celebs get excited over followers cos it’s like, you’re famous, shouldn’t you expect it?

i think that is more a me thing than them lol to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny how her sister happened to turn up with a cake and balloons and told her she hit 5m just in time for a 7pm grid post. Especially funny when her sister posted on her stories that she is swimming with her kids tonight 🤣
And the fact she hit 5 million nearly 2 weeks ago!

Reactions: 6
‘Didn’t notice’ but they’re all in nicely colour co-ordinated outfits, duck off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.