Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have her baby lying on the floor, coffee table etc?
Does her baby not have a cot? I’d always put mine in their cot to sleep - sleep monitor on whilst I cracked on with whatever jobs I had to do. But then Stacey must have a housekeeper and nanny (nothing wrong with this, our neighbours both have full time housekeepers and a nanny to look after their kids) - just admit it so that other parents don’t feel so bad that they spend their free time cleaning, working, cooking etc). and that’s why she has LOTS of free time to lie around filming her baby or doing the craft/ DIY for Instagram.

Reactions: 14
The Wilma thing must mean she’s had various people telling her she’s being unsafe, Rose on the floor, Rose on the table, Rose on the sofas, dogs climbing all over her. And yet she still won’t change her ways. She is there but what if Rex hurt himself and she had to sort him out, would she think to pick Rose up first and move her somewhere safe. I doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
The Wilma thing must mean she’s had various people telling her she’s being unsafe, Rose on the floor, Rose on the table, Rose on the sofas, dogs climbing all over her. And yet she still won’t change her ways. She is there but what if Rex hurt himself and she had to sort him out, would she think to pick Rose up first and move her somewhere safe. I doubt it.
Her ego is massive, that is why she won't change her ways. She thinks she's above people who are advising her, anyone who tells her objectively that what she's doing is dangerous she just dismisses as being jealous of her and bitter.
She thinks nothing bad will ever happen to her, that sort of stuff (dog attacks, children getting strangled on swing ropes, drowning in baths, eating tablets and bath bombs and falling against unguarded fires) is for other ordinary people to worry about not her.
I wonder... does she even have a Stair Gate do you think??

Reactions: 20
Teddy has no doubt been out walking on the grass on dog tit and piss and now his paws are inches away from roess, tit parent right there stinky

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s this ‘don’t have a go at me as I’m just here’ attitude that baffles me! There’s two points there; one is the ‘don’t have a go at me’ and indicates she knows when she’s posting it that people are going to pick up on it and be horrified that she’s letting a dog walk all over her baby, and two; the ‘I’m just here’, as if her lightening fast reflexes will prevent something bad from happening! 🤷‍♀️

The sad fact is if ‘I’m here’ means ‘if something bad happened I’d stop it’ in essence dictates that the bad thing would already have happened and she’d be dealing with the aftermath. It’s fire fighting and not preventing and whilst I can’t say all parents, I’d reckon most, wouldn’t want to take the risk in the first place, rather than just minimise the damage. 😳

I don’t know how much plainer we can make it; she’s putting her kids in danger, why can’t she see that?!
It’s ridiculous and quite frankly arrogant to think ‘it won’t happen to me’ as sadly I think she’ll find this world is full of people who thought it wouldn’t happen to them. 😖

None of us want to be right here, none of us, regardless of what we feel about Stacey, want those children to come to harm and so being so intent on being snide and bitchy towards us is maybe clouding the issue for her. Hate us yes, have sly digs fine, fill your boots Stacey we’re big girls and boys now and we’ll probably find it hysterical, but for fucks sake just look at the perilous situations you’re putting your kids in and rectify them. At the end of the day it’s your responsibility and it should matter to you, so if you’re doing it all the more just to spite us then don’t, it’s a very dangerous game and it’s not one you should be playing. 😐

Hand on heart I hope nothing happens and those children stay safe and come to no harm but if they do, Stacey needs to know it’s her and Joe’s responsibility. We en masse are concerned for the safety of her children and if she can’t see that for what it is and get over that it’s coming from us to address the issues well, then she’s even more stupid than I thought. 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s this ‘don’t have a go at me as I’m just here’ attitude that baffles me! There’s two points there; one is the ‘don’t have a go at me’ and indicates she knows when she’s posting it that people are going to pick up on it and be horrified that she’s letting a dog walk all over her baby, and two; the ‘I’m just here’, as if her lightening fast reflexes will prevent something bad from happening! 🤷‍♀️

The sad fact is if ‘I’m here’ means ‘if something bad happened I’d stop it’ in essence dictates that the bad thing would already have happened and she’d be dealing with the aftermath. It’s fire fighting and not preventing and whilst I can’t say all parents, I’d reckon most, wouldn’t want to take the risk in the first place, rather than just minimise the damage. 😳

I don’t know how much plainer we can make it; she’s putting her kids in danger, why can’t she see that?!
It’s ridiculous and quite frankly arrogant to think ‘it won’t happen to me’ as sadly I think she’ll find this world is full of people who thought it wouldn’t happen to them. 😖

None of us want to be right here, none of us, regardless of what we feel about Stacey, want those children to come to harm and so being so intent on being snide and bitchy towards us is maybe clouding the issue for her. Hate us yes, have sly digs fine, fill your boots Stacey we’re big girls and boys now and we’ll probably find it hysterical, but for fucks sake just look at the perilous situations you’re putting your kids in and rectify them. At the end of the day it’s your responsibility and it should matter to you, so if you’re doing it all the more just to spite us then don’t, it’s a very dangerous game and it’s not one you should be playing. 😐

Hand on heart I hope nothing happens and those children stay safe and come to no harm but if they do, Stacey needs to know it’s her and Joe’s responsibility. We en masse are concerned for the safety of her children and if she can’t see that for what it is and get over that it’s coming from us to address the issues well, then she’s even more stupid than I thought. 😖
YES, YES, YES! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate seeing that bloody dog beside Rose doesn't that idiot realise all it takes is for Rose to kick out & give the dog a fright for it to potentially turn on her. She's so irresponsible that photos and content is more important than her babys well being

• Sad
Reactions: 17
We know you’re there Stacey and the puppy will probably not bite, but he shouldn’t be allowed to walk on/over the baby. Even if he just gets up quickly he could walk over her face with sharp claws. Removing the video (even if she did) doesn’t mean it didn’t happen or doesn’t happen regularly. Shame on you Stacey, shame on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just can't fathom why she would let the dog climb all over her 3 month old baby anyway? Why would you do that, film it, put it on the gram, and then be snidey and have a dig at people who are concerned about her lack of concern? What if the dog stepped on the baby's face, what if by allowing the dog to walk on the baby he accidentally hurt her? What a bleeping idiot she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s like last week when Kate Lawlers dog snapped at Noa when Noa was putting her hands on the dogs face. Kate couldn’t react because she was on her phone recording it and then she called it a “nibble”! It beggars belief what these people will do for content!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Let's face it, it doesn't matter if she is 'just there' rex has already ended up in hospital after an accident and he recently had another looking at his chin. Accidents are just that, accidents. As a parent/carer it's your responsibility to make sure the environment is safe for the age and ability of the child. There should be no 'oh it's fine I'm just here'. Life isn't like that is it. Both children and animals are unpredictable.

She also needs to remember there are some right thicko out there that will copy everything she does which could have dier consequences for them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s like last week when Kate Lawlers dog snapped at Noa when Noa was putting her hands on the dogs face. Kate couldn’t react because she was on her phone recording it and then she called it a “nibble”! It beggars belief what these people will do for content!
is she the one who has those little terriers she calls her kids? She was on celebrity bumps. Why do people still upload the tit as well tho is what I don’t understand. Like stacey clearly pre records and she obviously has to re watch them to some extent so why does she never look back and think some stuff is actually inappropriate to post.

Reactions: 8
Actually makes me sick and I wish someone would intervene at this point. The pair of them are liabilities. It doesn’t matter if you are right there, it takes ONE second for an injury to occur, be that a nibble, bite, scratch, pressure to her tiny little chest, a fall or worse. No one has reflexes that fast.

Stop letting your pride get in the way of your parenting. People come for you because you not only put your children and animals in harms way - you then boast about it as if you are so relatable and hard done by. You aren’t and your babies deserve better than your arrogance.

Reactions: 11
I messaged her about the dog, she’ll probs call me a Wilma or whatever name she comes up with but I was bit in the face when I was young. My mam was right next to me but this dog I was stroking just latched onto my lip and bit, I had 147 stitches inside and outside my mouth. It makes me feel physically ill that she’s letting the dog so close to the baby’s face that I had to say summit. I really hope she takes note and stops it getting so close

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
The thing that really stresses me about the dog lying on the baby is, what if someone comes to the door? Or he hears a bird or a noise from somewhere? I know what it's like having my dog on my knee asleep and calm and him suddenly hearing something and jumping off me. His little paws/nails dig right into my leg as he suddenly jumps. I've got a fair bit of padding on my legs too to cushion it but it still hurts! Roess doesn't have that padding. And if he has his paw on her neck/face when he jumps? None of that would even remotely be his fault. Even if they had had him 10 years and he was the sweetest dog on earth, that could still happen and the dog would mean no harm but could do serious damage!

Reactions: 24
Why does she try and sound relatable and make it out like she's had to get up at 5am to catch a bus because the job is so far away from her house? And 'learning the ropes' like she's out working in a factory?! 🤣🤣🤣 she's a celebrity, I don't feel like I can relate to her in the slightest 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.