Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like her wreck me, they have their kids on a work zoom call and they think it’s funny or cute and everyone else is just irritated. Imagine hearing that in the background. Organise childcare like the rest of us.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
People like her wreck me, they have their kids on a work zoom call and they think it’s funny or cute and everyone else is just irritated. Imagine hearing that in the background. Organise childcare like the rest of us.
Agree with this 100%. All through lockdown I had multiple business meetings on zoom while trying to homeschool my child with other people who were doing the same and not once did any of us find it acceptable or cute to have our children in the background.

Reactions: 24
duck off stacey, you have heard of a sex swing, stop trying to act like mother Theresa with your 4 kids with 3 different fathers

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How arrogant do you have to be, if your inbox floods with messages of ‘oh that’s dangerous’, to not see others might be right. They aren’t just Karen’s or trolls. I expect she got a lot of messages even polite ones from fans. Because that really was shocking

Reactions: 22
It’s the eye roll and laugh face on her story that bleeping winds me up. Showing she doesn’t see an issue with what she’s done, she just doesn’t like ‘trolls’ talking about her and her tit parenting.

It’s half tempting to report her to social services, but you know nothing will come of it. Even though there’s enough proof she’s a neglectful parent who doesn’t discipline her children correctly and creates dangerous situations.
After reading on here (as I missed the stories today) I actually had the exact same thought about social services need to be involved

Reactions: 5
Why has she put a 😂 after saying she had to re post the story? She thinks it’s funny that she’s such a tit mum?
She won’t be laughing when they do have a massive accident then either one of them touches the fire or Roess rolls off the table. She’s absolutely diabolical as a mum even to shove the others so far away from home. Laughing comes to crying love

Reactions: 19
What did Stacey do this morning?
Rose asleep on the floor with a chair right over her & Rex jumping all over it. The camera cut just as he threw his leg over the back of it which would have either pulled the chair down on top of her or he would have landed on her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The kid is bored of being indoors with those muppets on their phone. He needs taken out (not just in the garden) to experience the outside world. He needs to mix and play with other children. Doesn’t she realise this. He will grow up to be a nightmare.
I thought he went to nursery but it seems since Christmas/Rose being born he has barely left the house. He needs stimulation and other children his own age to play with, if only for a morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
God knows why the dog charity let her have the dog. She doesn’t even leave her house unless it’s for work purposes.

It still pisses me off that he could have gone to a more deserving family (children under 10 or not) and instead he went to Skanky who can’t even look after herself.

I hope they’ve let people with kids under 10 adopt a dog now if they are a suitable match.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.