Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the bleeping brains of a cabbage!!
Holy tit, that is an accident waiting to happen!!

I wondered why she posted that she redid the story, people must of messaged her. She's a bleeping idiot, get off your bleeping phone and look after your kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
'Had to redo this story' incase you all realise I'm a tit mam and can't make money off of you anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Went to have a nose about what you were all talking about, and she’s deleted it. She’s such an idiot and doesn’t know how to parent
Part of her montage cut just as Rex threw his leg over the back of the chair. I’d say he was a split second off toppling either him or the chair over on her. It actually all looked so staged, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did it for attention. Like who would put a baby sleeping on a floor behind a chair like that

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why has she put a 😂 after saying she had to re post the story? She thinks it’s funny that she’s such a tit mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell, I can’t believe she’s gone back and edited it.

Realised you are a twit Stace, or just been told that it makes you look like a really shoddy parent?

Reactions: 19
She definitely has her tattle notifications on 😂. I wonder if any of the multiple news sites that turn all of her stories into a news item will pick up on that one?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Has Rex already had an accident on those steps or have I missed something? He definitely has a cut on his chin.
That whole bathroom is just a health hazard for a young child. I only hope to God she’s had the sense to put a lock that he can’t reach on the outside of the door.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why has she put a 😂 after saying she had to re post the story? She thinks it’s funny that she’s such a tit mum?
She definitely got backlash over that, there’s an eye roll emoji aswell as the laughing one, she’s not impressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was just going to Say this!! Why is it funny people are concerned for her kids when she puts them in a dangerous situation!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Definitely don't change your habit of careless parenting of your children there Stacey. Just keep putting your baby at risk but edit the video so the public can't see. A1 parenting right there, if the public can't see it, it never happened :rolleyes:

• Sad
Just when I think she can’t get any more irresponsible… she proves me wrong every single time.

He’s not exactly the most graceful child, he could have easily fell off the back of that chair when he was swinging his legs off of it and landed on Roess.

Yet it’s funny to Stace and she doesn’t address WHY she’s had to take the story down and redo it.

I dislike her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I mean she does realise that people have screenshots of Rose on the floor? Deleting the story doesn’t mean the screenshots get magically removed darling x

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I mean she does realise that people have screenshots of Rose on the floor? Deleting the story doesn’t mean the screenshots get magically removed darling x
I wish there was a way to upload stories to celebs instas. The huns would still find a way to defend her though 🙄

Reactions: 12
I wish there was a way to upload stories to celebs instas. The huns would still find a way to defend her though 🙄
Oh me too 😂 it’s the fact she was like “had to re do it” like she said a mistake or something 🙄 Baffles me how she can do no wrong to them😵💫 there’s a new born on the floor with a 2 year old jumping on an unstable chair??? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Oh me too 😂 it’s the fact she was like “had to re do it” like she said a mistake or something 🙄 Baffles me how she can do no wrong to them😵💫 there’s a new born on the floor with a 2 year old jumping on an unstable chair??? 🙄
It’s the eye roll and laugh face on her story that bleeping winds me up. Showing she doesn’t see an issue with what she’s done, she just doesn’t like ‘trolls’ talking about her and her tit parenting.

It’s half tempting to report her to social services, but you know nothing will come of it. Even though there’s enough proof she’s a neglectful parent who doesn’t discipline her children correctly and creates dangerous situations.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s the eye roll and laugh face on her story that bleeping winds me up. Showing she doesn’t see an issue with what she’s done, she just doesn’t like ‘trolls’ talking about her and her tit parenting.

It’s half tempting to report her to social services, but you know nothing will come of it. Even though there’s enough proof she’s a neglectful parent who doesn’t discipline her children correctly and creates dangerous situations.
Yeah that’s the thing they literally won’t bat an eyelid 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not even like I want them to remove the kids I just want her to be told how to keep a baby safe which means yknow get her off the floor and don’t let your toddler have his own TILED STAIRS to get out of a bath 😵💫

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Are hers and joes parents scared of her? Why doesn’t one of them tell the stupid cow that she’s endangering their grandchildrens lives for bleeping likes on Instagram. Sorry but she wouldn’t shut me up!!

Reactions: 14
Yeah that’s the thing they literally won’t bat an eyelid 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not even like I want them to remove the kids I just want her to be told how to keep a baby safe which means yknow get her off the floor and don’t let your toddler have his own TILED STAIRS to get out of a bath 😵💫
Yes exactly! Of course we don’t want the kids taking away, she just needs a real stern talking to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.