Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlyish thread suggestion:

Dogs and toddler allowed all over her baby but Wilma, you better be quiet you nasty lady!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well she’s up and liking posts from 1hr ago, she has a hard life bless her
I’ve now got visions of her, Roess in her arms of course, singing ‘It’s the Hard-Knock Life’ from Annie! 😆

Saying that it probably won’t be as effective as it could have been as she’ll no doubt be in some 5* hotel waiting for her breakfast to be brought to her! Sadly now I’m annoyed with myself as I’ll be singing that bloody song all day! Pah, I’ll blame Stacey for that too; thanks Stacey, tsk! 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still if Mick’s that desperate for an accident but can’t tolerate the temperature in the playroom then at least he can head up to his bathroom which has plenty of other hazards for him to encounter! 😉

😆😆😆
She really is a joke. I've even taken the lock off the family bathroom door because I'm scared my 3 year old will lock herself in (if the door is closed then you knock, simple) couldn't imagine giving her a bathroom of her own 😱😱😱

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is brilliant, wet myself laughing here, was just reading this on facebook from ok magazine and they put her dog is called WILMA !!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love love love it, Wilma the dog, that's just genius!!! 😆😆😆😂😂😂😂
This is gold. I’ve laughed so hard at this

Oh bleeping hell no way? And she thinks they are suitable fir her kids feet. Couple of kangaroos loose in the top paddock that one 🦘🦘🦘
If you screen shot the bathroom step on her grid & zoom in you can see how bad it is. A tiler would at least have finished it off with curved edging which would reduce the risk of lacerations, still dangerous obviously but it would be less severe if it happened

Reactions: 12
All this talk about the steps has had me thinking; another earlyish thread title suggestion:

Mick’s bathroom’s a death trap he’s bound to fall and trip as he,
Gets wet out the bath as those steps they be slippery! 😆

Reactions: 6
Anyone else wonder if this new job is real or is the radio silence because she has had to go somewhere with roess which she’s trying to keep hush hush. I just can’t get the image of the dog putting his full weight on her wee tummy

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone else wonder if this new job is real or is the radio silence because she has had to go somewhere with roess which she’s trying to keep hush hush. I just can’t get the image of the dog putting his full weight on her wee tummy
i had been thinking about that earlier

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This is brilliant, wet myself laughing here, was just reading this on facebook from ok magazine and they put her dog is called WILMA !!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love love love it, Wilma the dog, that's just genius!!! 😆😆😆😂😂😂😂
Did she let the dog rescue know on her application that she was ‘starting a new job’ away from home soon because this would be classed as any changes happening to your home schedule in the near future. Course she didn’t cos Pro dogs direct’s rules don’t apply to Stace.

She's removed it
Is she so stupid that she has to be told what pictures are dangerous and remove them rather than knowing not to do dangerous s**t with her kids/dogs in the first place. 🤷‍♀️

I’m sure she’s probably a nice person but all her over exposure in the papers about her lack of basic hygiene / lack of keeping herself groomed just makes my skin crawl. Feel like I can smell her through the paper 🤣 I’m sure we all have off days…but to announce it publicly that u don’t have a wash/shave, it’s just SO grim.
Right….. Most normal people would go out of their way to avoid anybody knowing. Dirty skank. They both look scruffy. I gag at the stench of Joe’s head when he finally peels his hat off. 🤢

She makes it sound like she’s strapping her baby to her back and walking 2 hours to do a 12 hour shift down a coal mine.

Not getting ferried to somewhere with hair make up artists, people fawning all over her, probably just to talk a load of tit and getting paid thousands to do so.

So bleeping hard done by!
At least she’ll get her manky roots done…. 🤞

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.