Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO I DONT WANT TO SEE MICK ANYMORE ffs and I don’t want to see him eating with his mouth open its bleeping disgusting. I
Honestly can’t bear him. And he poked that baby with the flower stem, she should have told him to be gentle ffs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion:

Stacey Solomon #59 Whenever we mention the dangers we see, Stace brings up Theo for sympathy!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Her story on “Rose always looking for a furry hand to hold” featuring her grabbing Teddy’s paw!!!
Is she crazy?
Every dog I’ve had has hated to have it’s paws touched, no way would I have touched them or encouraged anyone else (let alone a tiny baby) to do so.
And why would you when those paws have been standing in all sorts of tit 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I know very little about dogs but something seems very off with Teddy. He's very subdued especially for a puppy, surely any normal puppy would be bounding around, wagging its tail and just generally more full of life?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
put your damn kids to bed!! Falling asleep on the sofa with the lights on and things going on in the background is not a calm and deep sleep for a child. Bath the poor sod and get him In bed and read him a story!!

758A1599-2014-4B7B-B235-41A5A8C7BA57.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
put your damn kids to bed!! Falling asleep on the sofa with the lights on and things going on in the background is not a calm and deep sleep for a child. Bath the poor sod and get him In bed and read him a story!!

View attachment 1062469
It’s so bloody lazy ! Glad it bothers someone else as much as it bothers me 🤣
There she is lady muck with the phone in her hand laying on the sofa again and she can’t even be bothered to put the babies to bed !!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It’s so bloody lazy ! Glad it bothers someone else as much as it bothers me 🤣
There she is lady muck with the phone in her hand laying on the sofa again and she can’t even be bothered to put the babies to bed !!
And the fact she says Joes got them both to sleep…no Stace Rex has fallen asleep from being exhausted and should be in bed

• Sad
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1062469
I really do wonder what his nursery thinks of what is being shown on her stories because I’m sure they all follow her and watch

Reactions: 13
I know very little about dogs but something seems very off with Teddy. He's very subdued especially for a puppy, surely any normal puppy would be bounding around, wagging its tail and just generally more full of life?
He'll be from a puppy farm so will have all sorts of things wrong bless him be to interbreed

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she's just so so rude? He's obviously spent time cooking that dinner and she's always such an ungrateful, passive aggressive nob that's covered up by it being 'banter'. It's just embarrassing for him. You've sat on your arse doing nothing and been cooked for, appreciate it and for once stop taking the piss. Also, 'apparently it's a beef Wellington'?!? Has she been living under a rock?! Come on... 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1062469
Now come on people, how can you all be saying such things about Stacey and her mothering abilities; she’s had four kids dontcha know, I’m sure she knows what she’s doing… 🙄

I’m sorry but you don’t need to be super nanny to see the above scene is all wrong. 😖 Mick has been allowed to get so exhausted he’s literally sleeping where he’s fell, undoubtedly in the same clothes he’s been in all day and what’s the betting that’s what he’ll now stay in them all night? 🤷‍♀️

God forbid we dare mention this on any of Stacey’s social media though, well unless we fancy being verbally ripped limb from limb and called all the names under the sun. Stacey it seems, to some at least, can do no wrong! 🤦‍♀️

Mind, after the example we had of the intellectual capabilities and calibre of her fans I don’t think Mensa need worry they’re missing out on members as instead they’re devoting their efforts to Stace instead! Nope fair to say they’re safe on that front! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lucky Rose was "only" almost partially blinded today.It's an improvement from having her skull crushed.And what luck mummy had the camera rolling as Mick landed up with his blooms.Of course the spare kids are "too old" for Valentine's treats.Mick is like that film The Truman Show.Himself and Rose were bred for the 'Gram.There are no genuine,spontaneous,natural childhood moments or memories.All he has are engineered scenarios where he plays his role.So immoral.How many takes I wonder until he gets these scenes right.As IF a child his age would understand the concept of honouring a dead pet on Valentine's Day🙄🙄She loves him she loves him she loves him..nothing would not do for him..except teach him a few nursery rhymes,teach him number games and songs,read to him,playdough,brick and blocks,jigsaws...all the normal age appropriate activities he NEEDS.But there is no gratification or attention for things like that so they don't count or get a look in.The fact she is too lazy to get up of her arse and bring him to nursery says it all.Or wash him.Or have a simple bedtime routine.Disgusting woman.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Looks like Joe has got a soggy bottom!! Serious though putting him down again for her sheep entertainment! And Joe jake the bloody hat off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.