Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very child friendly bathroom!
how long until Rex cracks his head on the sink surround

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It may already have been said- but what an utterly ridiculous and impractical sink for a toddlers bathroom 😳😳

Reactions: 41
“Does anyone else have this”

no stace, the weather gods made the sky pink over pickle cottage just for you…..

…… you thick twit

0FA96EAC-C9D4-4543-963C-27F960A33EA0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I thought she loved the old sink and the style of it but now she’s ripped it out and made it all modern. Then she’s made it tacky by sticking dinosaurs to the wall

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Is there no toilet in the bathroom? Surely it would make sense to have a toilet in an en-suite

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait to watch her destroy the bathroom…. 🙄🙄Sorry I mean “Dino it up

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have to say I’m not a huge fan of the new bathroom, it’s a bit stark and soulless. I suppose once the accessories like towels get added it’ll soften a bit but as for the dinosaur crap, it’s just well crap! 🤦‍♀️

Why does she have to do that stupid giggle after everything too? Does she think it’s enamouring or cute? Stacey if you’re reading it’s not, it’s just bleeping irritating. Oh and the dinosaur stuff you’ve made is tit as well, I’m sorry but it had to be said! 😖

I feel better for getting that off my chest! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she will happily spend thousands on an en suite for a toddler but the only family bathroom in the main house got done on the cheap with some black paint and accessories. Make it make sense.

The two little ones bedrooms are awful too given the money thrown elsewhere

• Sad
Reactions: 30
That bathroom is giving me an old underground public loo vibe. I see she's finally chopped Grinchs hand off and made use of it and stuck it to a wall. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Cannot believe she has done that bathroom up for just a 3 year old?? Never seen anything so tacky in all my life. Bet them poor boys in the annexe have just got a bog standard bathroom because there not her favourites, woman is a disgrace 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She knows that 3 yr old is just gonna leave skidders in the toilet right? Like wow what a genuine waste of money he isn't going to care. My daughter just loves her flashing toothbrush and the showing her tooth fairy her teeth every night (the tooth fairy watches through the mirror 😁)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There's some irony in that the only room that's been properly done up is the bathroom, given how filthy they all are most of the time 😂
(and no, I don't think the new bathroom will change that!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Why does Stacey feel the need to show us the sky whenever it looks pretty?

She implies she's the only person who can see the sky lol...

The sky isn't reserved for Instagrammers... We poor minions can also see the sky you know 😂

Homeless people spend all day looking at the sky Stacey! It's not reserved for pickle cottage 🙄

I live in the Lake District and my sky tops your sky Stacey 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.