Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to sleep but that last post of Teddy walking over Roess is absolutely appalling!! Don’t come at you Stacey, really???!!! Arrogant cow! . She may be right there, but she’s stood up & not with a hand anywhere near Teddy or Rose!! if that dog was to latch on to the poor child’s face or hand if rose was to move & scare the puppy, which could happy in a mili second, Stacey just wouldn’t be quick enough, fact!!! And lasting damage done. ITS NOT OK!!! she has had no time to assess the dogs nature, that takes time & multiple different scenarios, not to mention animals like humans can be unpredictable, yet they can’t say leave me alone I’m not in the mood. Pimping her precious children for content & the gram. She’s beyond reckless and seems to be getting cocky with it too! Also put the baby to bed!! That’s what video monitors are for! As a grandparent who lost a grandson aged 7 months to SIDS safe sleeping is paramount, not sleeping on cold, hard floors, trays on a coffee table or the sofa with a dog next to her. It’s not cute! Its child neglect 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Here we go with the videos of Teddy… every night she posts them.. what happened to Peanut?? Poor dog doesn’t even get a mention anymore.

Not only does she have a favourite child.. she has a favourite dog too 🙄🙄 x

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m sure she’s probably a nice person but all her over exposure in the papers about her lack of basic hygiene / lack of keeping herself groomed just makes my skin crawl. Feel like I can smell her through the paper 🤣 I’m sure we all have off days…but to announce it publicly that u don’t have a wash/shave, it’s just SO grim.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why does Stacey feel the need to show us the sky whenever it looks pretty?

She implies she's the only person who can see the sky lol...

The sky isn't reserved for Instagrammers... We poor minions can also see the sky you know 😂

Homeless people spend all day looking at the sky Stacey! It's not reserved for pickle cottage 🙄

I live in the Lake District and my sky tops your sky Stacey 😂
Why wouldn’t she show us the sky when she shows us/sells stories on her hairy legs 🤣🤣 Glad to see the sky this time round to be honest, at least it hasn’t put me off my dinner for once 😅

Reactions: 2
She's literally shown at least 4 dangerous things today regarding her children. How are more people not calling her out on this?!

I would tweet about it, but I don't want the backlash of the huns.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The more I see the more nervous I get about those 2 children in her care. I can see they are loved & I can see they are fed but there’s a hell of a lot more to parenting than that & her & Joe right now don’t tick any more boxes than that. The amount of hazards we have seen just this week alone & she has the nerve to say don’t come at me Wilma, the fact she even had to say that goes to show she already knows it’s risky allowing the dog to do that. It looked like he stepped right on her little pelvis, baby bones are so soft at this age, he could easily have hurt her, aside from that he settled himself very close to her face, one sudden noise from her in her sleep could startle him & he’s not there long enough to know for sure how he will react. I said before here that a friends daughter has a scar on her face from the same breed, all she was doing was sitting watching tv minding her own business when the dog lunged at her for no reason. This was under adult supervision & they responded instantly but it was too late to prevent injury, thankfully it’s small & healed quite well but it’s still visible to those that know what happened.
Why can’t she use the crib that she set up in the corner? Oh I forgot, there’s a heavy mirror over it, that crib is just there for the gram because it’s unusual & expensive & got her lots of attention when she bought it.
This week we have had the sharp edged bath steps, toddler filmed standing on a toilet to reach shelves overhead, infant (that can now roll) asleep on edge of coffee table on a changing mat just a couple of feet from a lighting wood burner, infant asleep on the floor just below a chair with a toddler jumping around on it, camera stopped just as he threw his leg over the back which could have brought him down on the baby and lastly a dog stepping on a sleeping baby.
If I had a friend that did all of those over the course of a few months I would be worried & have some serious words with them so to see someone with 5m followers(aka sheep) doing this in less than 7 days is horrifying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The fact she puts the 'wilma' disclaimer on means she knows she's doing wrong but she also knows she'll get away with it.

The sad fact is it's going to take something major to happen for her not to get away with it and then it might be too late. So funny stace.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The more I see the more nervous I get about those 2 children in her care. I can see they are loved & I can see they are fed but there’s a hell of a lot more to parenting than that & her & Joe right now don’t tick any more boxes than that. The amount of hazards we have seen just this week alone & she has the nerve to say don’t come at me Wilma, the fact she even had to say that goes to show she already knows it’s risky allowing the dog to do that. It looked like he stepped right on her little pelvis, baby bones are so soft at this age, he could easily have hurt her, aside from that he settled himself very close to her face, one sudden noise from her in her sleep could startle him & he’s not there long enough to know for sure how he will react. I said before here that a friends daughter has a scar on her face from the same breed, all she was doing was sitting watching tv minding her own business when the dog lunged at her for no reason. This was under adult supervision & they responded instantly but it was too late to prevent injury, thankfully it’s small & healed quite well but it’s still visible to those that know what happened.
Why can’t she use the crib that she set up in the corner? Oh I forgot, there’s a heavy mirror over it, that crib is just there for the gram because it’s unusual & expensive & got her lots of attention when she bought it.
This week we have had the sharp edged bath steps, toddler filmed standing on a toilet to reach shelves overhead, infant (that can now roll) asleep on edge of coffee table on a changing mat just a couple of feet from a lighting wood burner, infant asleep on the floor just below a chair with a toddler jumping around on it, camera stopped just as he threw his leg over the back which could have brought him down on the baby and lastly a dog climbing over a sleeping baby.
If I had a friend that did all of those over the course of a few months I would be worried & have some serious words with them so to see someone with 5m followers(aka sheep) doing this in less than 7 days is horrifying.
If anyone I knew was doing this sort of stuff I would think they were utterly incompetent at being a parent. It's ridiculous what people seem to applaud her for !! New rescue puppy, who probably originated in a puppy farm environment... how can anyone think this is acceptable?! It's literally the reason rescues do not rehome to homes with children. She's the poster woman for what not to do. Really hope rose does not suffer due to her stupidity, but she would just cover it all up with some bull and turn the hospital stay into another ad. She's sick in the head.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I do feel really bad for Mick in a way. He's never been taught right from wrong, boundaries, or how to be respectful. His parents aren't guiding him and helping him to grow into a decent human being, so when he's older and starts getting told 'no' by people out of his family bubble, he's going to flip his tit and be disliked because he's 'naughty'. Granted, he isn't well behaved, but he's not been taught how to behave. It's his parents job to do this and they're failing miserably.

We slate Stacey a lot, but Joe surely sees all this happening and hasn't done a thing to intervene. He's just as bad as her.

They're neglectful, and failing all of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am the biggest dog lover ever, and whilst I don’t have children, I know that it’s an absolute no no to let a dog climb over a baby, even if you are sat right there! That dog could switch in 0.846482 seconds and go for that baby. No matter how close you are you won’t be able to stop it. Stop teaching your dog that it’s ok to climb all over your children, you’re teaching it authority that it shouldn’t have.

she can joke about “wilma” coming for her all she wants, she’s promoting unsafe parenting and that is absolutely not okay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
One of those children is going to get hurt soon. Obviously, I hope not. But bloody hell, it would only take that dog to get spooked and try and run off to scratch the baby’s face.

Why does she do these stupid things? I can’t watch sometimes, she doesn’t have a thought for their safety.

Reactions: 11
Omg no no no no no!!! Wtf is wrong with her? She let that dog walk over her baby and lie right next to her face!!!! How can she not see how dangerous that is?? And she knows it’s wrong but still does it anyway!!! If I was that rescue place, I would be taking the dog back!!!! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she shouldn’t be allowed kids or pets!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.