Stacey Solomon #58 She’d rather play pool than take her boys to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think it can’t get any worse than the wooden steps she shows the tiled bath steps which again will become slippy when getting out of the bath.
Came on to say this and I’m not even a Stacey hater but those steps made me feel sick, I wouldn’t want to walk down then after a bath and I’m an adult not a toddler

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Aww what the hell is that bathroom? The bath is huge he’s going to slip on them steps getting in and out it’s awful 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Steps giving me anxiety. So dangerous. The kid shouldn't have a way to get in and out the bath without her being their anyway. Hope to god there's a top lock on that bathroom door so he cant get in on his own!!

Reactions: 30
Making it easy to get into the bath but not out. That’s really clever with a toddler. Steps are an invitation to jump in at his age

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Them steps will be pretty slippy when wet! They are worse than the ones she's made, does she not think about these things!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
As she admits she is lazy so no doubt she won't have sanded/filed the edges of all of those tiles edges on the steps. They look rough and sharp like rough cut tiles tend to be/look when done unprofessionally. It looks awful.

Reactions: 12
If Rex is too young to get into the bath unaided, surely he's too young to be having a bath unsupervised?

Reactions: 13
I just really want her to cut his hair. He looks so awful! He’s be so cute if she cut his hair so his curls could properly come through.

Reactions: 11
Now she showing a video of Rex climbing onto the toilet and getting into the bath bombs. Let’s hope it’s locked and he’s not left unattended. He will defo fall and hurt himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Now she showing a video of Rex climbing onto the toilet and getting into the bath bombs. Let’s hope it’s locked and he’s not left unattended. He will defo fall and hurt himself.
she wont care cause she can do another ad from the hospital bed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.