Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Recap:
- Stinky and the Bedsit Babe have finally left the bedsit after 4 weeks a month, four weeks and three days.
- Despite nursing for approximately 23 1/2 hours a day, Roess (whose initials were meant to spell 'Roses' but something went wrong) is still so teeny tiny that she looked lost in her pram so she was walked in Mick's toy pram.
- Mick is largely AWOL from stories, apart from when he is leaning over the wobbly bassinet trying to wake Pink Pickle.
- The annexe boys already have their #gifted Bensons for Beds so they have not been invited in to the main house for a photo call in a while. Hopefully Hoe Joe knows he needs to top up their Pot Noodles as part of his new role as head of the household whilst Stacey is stuck in bed with her boobs out.
- Even though she is in bed all day, Stacey was unable to click a few buttons to order Halloween costumes. Hoe Joe was in charge. He even managed to use a Small Business! Imagine that!
- The Solomon Swashs hosted a low-key last minute disco In their garden for a few hundred people, with a DJ and candy floss cart. Very low key considering Stacey was incapacitated due to having a baby a month ago. At this point, Roess had not been given a storyline that involved being outside, so Stacey and Joe had to tag team being outside and sitting in the bedsit with her.
- Not only has Stacey shown the unsafe practise of putting a newborn in a toy pram, Joe filmed her 'sleeping' with Roess on a fluffy rug with loose covers over her. Descipable for someone selling herself as a parenting influencer.

Pink button is the Wiki
#HarryGate - Stacey is not allowed to mention/show Harry on her IG
#RingGate - Joe is wearing his dad's ring
#AnnexeGate - the eldest two have bedrooms (and a kitchenette) in a separate building quite a way from the main house. The shuttle runs quite frequently between the two.
#SimplyRedGate - Rex is referred to as Mick/Mick Hucknall Jnr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
The pram thing is beyond thick. She cannot cater to her kids emotional, mental or physical well being and I’m sorry but the likes of her and her thick best mate would be absolutely destroyed and ripped into for their parenting skills by outside agencies if they weren’t rich.

i say this as someone that works in child safeguarding; kids from lower ses backgrounds are treated very differently to those who have parents with money. Outwardly, ss appears to cater to her kids needs, nice house, good income.. but beyond that her parenting skills are lacking and if she was on a lower income in a rented house there would of been intervention by now

very tired of the gaps that exist between people with money and without. A very good example in a different context than this is the McCann case. If them parents were not doctors but a couple in a privately rented place on lower incomes they’d have been ripped to shreds by the media and health care professionals.

Stacey is a shit mum who gets away with it because she can present herself as a good mum with appearances and money and no one can change my mind. That goes for her cretin of a mate to. They clearly hang onto each other to comfort each other that their way of life is ethical and okay but they both suck arse (ss and hinch by the way)

• Heart
Reactions: 105

Jjsb

Christ on a bike, she is still in that fucking bed 🙄🙄🙄

Stacey Solomon single handedly putting womanhood back hundreds of years ffs 🙄🙄🙄 Not even the Queen took to her bed for 6 months after her 4th child 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Ffs she has had a baby girl …… Jesus we get it 😩😩😩🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 why is everything so pink … so sickly…. So picture perfect …. So Disney ….. so perfect ???? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

the constant need to tell millions how much you love your baby girl 🤯🤯😩 you are supposed to love her ffs and you don’t need to tell others
Fuck of Stacey …. And when you have fucked off … turn left and fuck off a bit more please …. Oh and take hinch with you
Kind regards

Oh and that dress is disgusting … she looks like one of those doll toilet rolls covers from the 80s

BD875818-112C-4C16-A676-4989681B3431.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
This thread isn't usually my place but I sometimes lurk.
Re the toy pram, obviously it's ridiculously unsafe but what precedent does it set for the wild child? He's gonna think its perfectly to pick up the baby baby and put her in his toy pram cause his mum does it.
She's as thick as pig shit

Reactions: 68

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Wowsers.
Haven’t been on for a few days, but this is what I’ve taken from the last 24 hours
A) she was not asleep in Joe’s story, and clearly not only directed but produced the short film, as there’s no way on gods green earth that he would have thought to film it, let alone in black and white - the most flattering filter in the world
B) she is not clever enough to co sleep correctly or safely
C) if she did indeed walk to the closest dog groomers to her, good maps tell me that is a 0.3 mile walk, estimated to take 7 minutes, and that’s without a toddler.
So she walked a minimum of 15 minutes along the road with her infant in a fucking dolls pram.
Jesus. H. Christ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I have a confession to make.
seeing as I hated on relatable Stace for putting her actual real life baby in a dolls pram and went on a little jaunt it’s only fair I open myself up to criticism also.
I, too, had a small baby. 5lb 13 at birth. When she was 2 months old, I dressed her up in a Woody outfit. An outfit that i’d taken off of my nephews build a bear just for a photo op.
I’m clearly no better than her.
I’ll be logging off for a few hours whilst I move my children and their belongings in to the playhouse. It’s the closest thing I have to an annexe.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon makes me so angry. Firstly my baby is small, he can’t see above the muff in his oram. But guess what, I put him in it when we go for walks and check in him. Also, because you’re watching them they don’t neee their feet touching the bottom of the pram. I only do it out of safety and it keeps him Warmer.
It’s also pissing me off that she’s making out she’s a sodding first time mum! I text my husband yesterday saying she is no good for my or anyone’s mental health. The fact that she’s been in bed for a month and lapped it up has reallt upset me. My baby is the same age as Roess and when he was 3 weeks old I was admitted for hospital for 5 days with sepsis due to how I delivered and guess what I came out of hospital my husband went to work wnd I had to get up and looo after my baby. Even though I was exhausted and wanted help.
This is why she’s so bloody dangerous; this image she’s portraying that it’s perfectly normal to be able to languish in bed after having a child, how you can slowly let yourself adjust to breastfeeding and take all the time and patience you need to do so and that you can focus solely on your new baby, regardless of the fact you have other children who are still dependent and rely on you, well, it’s just nowhere near what really happens. Thankfully we can see past the shite and lies and know it’s a fallacy and nothing like the truth, but how many new mothers who idolise her are using what she does as a guide or measuring their life and progress with baby on hers? It’s so nothing like real life.

Real life is having to do the school run days after giving birth as your husband or partner has to go back to work and without the money you won’t be able to live. Real life is that something goes wrong and you become ill and so end up in hospital and then as soon as you’re discharged are thrown back in the deep end because sadly life goes on. Real life is making sure you spend time with your other children as they need you too and also you don’t want them to resent the baby for taking their mother away from them. Real life is hard and painful and ugly at times but it’s also full of joy and wonder and those good times make the shit bearable but whatever real life is it’s not what Stacey fucking Solomon is, by her very doing it, advocating.

If anyone is comparing their experiences after giving birth with hers and finding themselves lacking then she should have that on her conscience, as quite frankly they wouldn’t be lacking, they’d be honestly living and doing the best they can. Stacey really needs to realise that whilst fame is lovely as it means she doesn’t need to get a real job and gets oodles of money for doing very little it also carries great responsibility. She needs to know that when she’s having herself filmed sleeping unsafely with the baby on fluffy blankets, when she’s showing Rex being rough and unsteady around a precariously placed crib and when she is unbelievably putting her child in a toy pram and pushing her around, that she’s effectively telling people these are ok things to do and they’re so not.

The woman is frivolous and irresponsible and really needs to think about what she does and posts, however the reason I’ve got so bloody angry and gone into full on rant mode is because of your post @Serg91. I’m so sorry that after the awful experience that you’ve been through you’ve had to endure her lolling around for a month whilst everyone tells her what a fantastic job she’s doing and how wonderful she is, as, in my opinion at least, she isn’t. I hope you’re ok and feeling better now and things are well. I’m also sorry for anyone she’s made feel inferior or that as they haven’t been able to do what she has are somehow lacking, as they’re not.

That woman really does need to give her head a shake, she really does. Now *deep breath*, rant over, I’m sorry! The whole situation just made me so bloody mad! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 62

ScaryMary85

I would like to formally submit a request for a breastfeeding amnesty. Whether you feed your baby breast milk, formula or Pedigree Chum... can we all move on with our lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Emilybish33

Would it not be the right thing to do ?
If all of us collectively reported her to children’s social services in whichever authority she resides ?
I’m not joking when I say this !!
I live in and close to Blackpool and can honestly say it’s one of the most deprived areas within The UK
And can not imagine seeing a 40 year old women walking with a toddler , and a new born in a dolls pram on a street and not acting on it
Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
….. don’t say it don’t say it…..

Don’t. Say. It…….

……..Rose is not very cute, not even in the slightest.

I wanted to say ugly but I felt bad saying that about a newborn who has inherited her parents features. Part of me wants to say she will grow into her looks but I’m still waiting for Rex to hit the “cute” stage.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Firstly - just say you went out in to the garden. Because that’s what you did. Sure, most people don’t have land like that as their garden, but what’s she’s done there is romanticise popping in to the garden for 30 mins just so she can get a montage out of it. Imagine getting your partner to film you walking in the garden.
Secondly - defo the dolls pram. Rex wouldn’t have been able to reach the handle of a real sized pram.
Lastly - she had a vaginal home birth. There has been no reason at all for her to ‘miss pushing Rex on the swing’. I know this isn’t top trumps, but I walked my 3 year old and my 2 day old second born to the park and managed to push my child with ease. She isn’t recovering from a debilitating disease.
and put the precious one down Stacey, Rex would probably enjoy being having your undivided attention for a few minutes. Imagine that- you could have pushed him, Joe could’ve held Jesus and none of it would have had to be documented for the gram!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
My friend owns a multi million pound company and a couple of years ago he paid Stacey Solomon to do a short online promotion for his company. She charged him £5000.

He contacted her agent recently asking about her availability for Stacey to do a similar upto date promotion and was told her fee is now £25,000 for exactly the same work! That's some inflation 😲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I wonder if the reason she thinks Roe is small is because she didn’t feel her come out……Stace, mate, it’s not that the baby is small, it’s that the escape hatch was so big.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55