Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, but if you are on instagram and she says things like that surely someone can pick her up for it!

couldnt agree more about the hair! It’s bloody awful and manky looking.he’s a Boy Stacy, let him look like one
Can’t stand Stacey and am a long time lurker on this thread but the hair comments piss me off. Yes, his hair doesn’t look well kept but the ‘let him look like one’ is a truly archaic sentiment. Having long hair doesn’t make him any less of a boy!

Reactions: 51
Can’t stand Stacey and am a long time lurker on this thread but the hair comments piss me off. Yes, his hair doesn’t look well kept but the ‘let him look like one’ is a truly archaic sentiment. Having long hair doesn’t make him any less of a boy!
In my book boys should look like boys! If I didnot know his name I would be none the wiser what he was!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
In my book boys should look like boys! If I didnot know his name I would be none the wiser what he was!
What does ‘a boy’ look like? Slag off Stacey all you like but your gender stereotyping is bloody awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
No but it does make him look a mess!

Reactions: 13
To be fair most people are commenting on the absolute state of the hair rather than the length.
Just another example of the skanky little girls laziness.

Reactions: 12
What does ‘a boy’ look like? hag off Stacey all you like but your gender stereotyping is bloody awful.
That’s the only thing that makes me uncomfortable on this post, my 6 year old son has long hair & he’s very much a boys boy

Reactions: 29
There's nothing wrong with the kids hair tbh. Pretty realistic for a 2 year old.

Her on the other hand... 🤮

• Sick
2 things:

1. you guys have touched a nerve! That or shes had loads of messages. Or both.

2. She’s made herself look 4”10 here and I’m saying that as a 4”10 woman and it is cracking me up
goofy bleep really thinks she’s funny. Go away and exploit your kids some more hunnayy xoxo

That’s because she had a n exclusive deal with OK or Hello magazine. Soon as that was out the way his face was plastered for all too see
Of course! She only protects her kids privacy for 💵 not for their well being 🤣 horrible evil bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
She could use the cross trainer, it’s been almost 6 weeks!
The way she said ‘I’ve had a baby!’ All nasty to Joe.
Still recovering? You had a kid, not open heart surgery you pathetic little wanker.
Get over it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
My sons got longish hair but we wash and brush it every day, I don’t think the problem with Rex’s hair is that it’s long, it’s that she doesn’t look after it and he looks like he’s been dragged through a hedge backwards, poor kid!

Reactions: 20
Ok, but if you are on instagram and she says things like that surely someone can pick her up for it!
Would you message a non-celeb if you didn't like something they posted on insta? Or would you unfollow and maybe witch about it to your friends? Same applies.

Reactions: 19
Still recovering? You had a kid, not open heart surgery you pathetic little wanker.
Get over it!!
She’s an imbecile. I had major surgery earlier this year and was more active than her. No hcps advise sitting on your arse either after childbirth, she’s just a lazy cow

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Get over it!!
And it was all natural and at home, so no bother! She is a very luck girl! to be able to pamper herself like that and not have to do any other chores or go to work like others.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s an imbecile. I had major surgery earlier this year and was more active than her. No hcps advise sitting on your arse either after childbirth, she’s just a lazy cow
She is bleeping bone idle, she has people running round after her like muppets, I would love to see her do a proper job on her feet all day, wonder how long she would last?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
[Sort Your Life Out]. she came across so much better than on Instagram. No stupid squinty eyed smiles and inane giggling at everything. I think she was generally likeable on it. Who is the caricature on Insta? So strange.
I wonder if she's doing a Lorraine from Lorraine for tax purposes????

Reactions: 7
She is bleeping bone idle, she has people running round after her like muppets, I would love to see her do a proper job on her feet all day, wonder how long she would last?
Can you imagine?? She’d be fucked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DCC28D4C-57FD-4D2E-BF44-45CF042180A4.png

Oh God we get it you have milky tits!!!!
I’m the first woman to support breastfeeding, I am breastfeeding a 7m old and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done but duck me this tit is getting old. Does she do anything else???? I spent the first 3-4 weeks mostly at home but by this stage I was meeting my NCT group in a cafe! Get out of the bleeping house Stacey! Go to IKEA or SOMETHING

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.