Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I am a new girl mum, I had two boys for 6 years until I had my baby in July. I don’t know how she finds the time to devote staring at Rose all day, I know Joe stays at home but she has a fair few other kids rattling around that need to be washed/fed etc. 🤯
How are you finding being a girl mum? Does it suit you? Did you have to build an annexe for the blue flavoured ones or is that just a sleb thing and mere mortals use the cupboard under the stairs or something? My pink one is 6 now. When do I stop staring at her? Because I’m really feeling I should probably shower now. Luckily the adult nappies means I’m yet to leave her for a loo break #memories #dontwannamissathing #boysareSOlastyear

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MissPrint

VIP Member
I think she’s got some sort of post-partum psychosis. Genuinely. She’s behaving bizarrely and nobody (apart from Tattlers) seem to be picking up on it. No woman with children sits in her bed for a month only moving to get her baby (supposedly) latched on to her breast.

Also take into account the lies (the LW gift she claimed she purchased), the filtered photos, the puke-inducing fairytale-esque nursery presentation to the baby 🙄, the misspelled name, putting the baby in a doll’s pram, and the obvious disregard for her other kids and life in general, nobody else would behave like this. I believe she has serious issues and someone needs to intervene, but because they’re all benefitting £££ from this charade they’re allowing it to continue. Allowing her to publicly humiliate herself for their own gain is gross but the ones that ultimately suffer are the kids.

I also believe they have a nanny and she doesn’t do half the stuff for the baby that we even imagine. She’s normalising the abnormal to her followers and that’s dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jessie98

VIP Member
no not your bossing it your just being a dad...... don't you just hate it when men want to try and big hemselves up for stuff women just get on with as it's part of being a parent!!..... no one tells a mum they are bossing it when they get a baby to sleep and do all the other 1000s of jobs that need doing too 🙄
Joe looks like someone that would come around to your house and try to sell you carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Summernights

VIP Member
I had a fiddle with my fingers of her “butter yarn” jumper in Tesco yesterday. 100% dog blanket. Looks and feels so cheap and shit. The jumpsuit is something else too
I really appreciate this comment but it’s the wrong thread 😂😂😂

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Ffs are you serious 🤣🤣🤣
Anyone reporting her needs to get a life
please never put someone down for reporting, people genuinely will reporting if they are concerned. It’s this sort of attitude of people reporting things unless it’s physical abuse being dismissed that stops people doing it. No doubt social services won’t do anything as Stacey is excellent at providing the image of being great but there is a real stigma of reporting issues that aren’t physical abuse to ss and we need to stop that

also need to remember ss aren’t just there to take away kids. You can refer like in this case so ss can intervene and provide advice about safety or sign post onto other services. parent’s make mistakes we all do, it might just be that Stacey could do with some outside help telling her about child safety etc

• Heart
  • Wow

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Just wanted to let you all know 😢
That I have eaten my dinner 😢
Now I’m going to watch tv 😢
😢I’m so emotional for you
😢😢I had a shit earlier, I’d been constipated for the longest time and then…….out it came to finally say hello 😢
I hope this brings you all as much joy as it does me 😢💞💩🌹🥀😢

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Does this thick bitch really expect her fans to believe that she is now incapable of doing a food shop ? Omg - it's beyond crazy how she is behaving . She actually needs some sort of mental health intervention.

And someone needs to get her some non fleece, non pyjama type clothes.

• Sad

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Does the silly bitch not even own a sling?
Jeez I could cook, hoover, peg washing out and breastfeed a baby in a sling, never mind do a bit of shopping.
We haven’t seen strawberries tipped into glass boxes labelled fruit, for ages now, let alone any crisps hung on tension rods. The annexe lads must be starving down their end.
The other point is she doesn’t need to buy many groceries at all. Hello Fresh deliver her food boxes; and as she’s an Ad brand partner, Pampers will provide free nappies and wipes and Dove provide their toiletries. So why not say she popped out for chocolate, instead of making up a story about the supermarket 🙄

• Sad

Lilmack

She's been enjoying "getting to know her".... She's a fucking BABY!

Honestly, what is there to get to know? She enjoys sleeping and milk and shits a lot. Y'know, like all other babies 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Does she ever shut up about breast feeding?! We get It luv you breast feed 💀 she’s worse than some of those vegans that don’t shut the fuck up about it. Well done, your breasts produce milk for the baby you produced, who knew they did that 😐

• Haha

User4567

I hate all the teeny tiny rose stuff. My youngest was born at 31 weeks and was 2lbs10. There is nothing remotely lovely about it, it's fucking terrifying. You can't even give calpol before their immunisation because they are too small and you need a Dr to calculate the safe dosage. Getting a cold so tiny is scary because you can't see how they are going to fight it off. Even now, years later he is still small and more vulnerable and constantly gets knocked to his knees by colds etc. It's certainly nothing to be proud of and crow about. I don't understand that mentality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
What in the social services is she doing??
Fucking dumb cunt putting a living, breathing baby in a toy pram. Why aren't social services involved?! It shouldn't matter how much money a family has, if there is shit parenting happening and there's clear evidence like this dickheads Instagram, then it should be investigated.
Makes me so angry.
I've never known anyone as thick as this dumb bitch. I'd love more than anything for her to lose everything. The house, the money all the material things and then be forced to live in rented accommodation, relying on food banks and worrying about money and should she stick the heating on? or should she buy groceries? With social services breathing down her neck.
She needs a fucking reality check.

• Sad

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
‘I remember when I used to stare at my neighbours roses over the fence every morning’?! Eh?! I mean seriously WTAF? She’s grasping at straws there for relevance isn’t she?! 🤷‍♀️😂

Sheesh, just let the bairn sleep and get up off your arse and interact with your other children Stacey! I mean you might want to reintroduce yourself and take it slowly at first but hey, I’m sure they’ll remember you in the end! 🤞

That photo is very creepy though; bless her, if Opal Fruit wakes up to that in her face she’ll be scarred for life!! 😱 😆😆😆

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Just wait till mad Mick is picking up the golden child & putting her in the dolls pram because he thinks it’s ok to do it cos mummy does!

Honestly that family has zero common sense at all!

• Sad

Serg91

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon makes me so angry. Firstly my baby is small, he can’t see above the muff in his oram. But guess what, I put him in it when we go for walks and check in him. Also, because you’re watching them they don’t neee their feet touching the bottom of the pram. I only do it out of safety and it keeps him Warmer.
It’s also pissing me off that she’s making out she’s a sodding first time mum! I text my husband yesterday saying she is no good for my or anyone’s mental health. The fact that she’s been in bed for a month and lapped it up has reallt upset me. My baby is the same age as Roess and when he was 3 weeks old I was admitted for hospital for 5 days with sepsis due to how I delivered and guess what I came out of hospital my husband went to work wnd I had to get up and looo after my baby. Even though I was exhausted and wanted help.

• Heart
  • Sad

chili14

She is literally milking this shit! First school run in 6 weeks? She’s going on as if she’s has brain surgery or something! Get a grip!
👋🏻 from someone who’s had brain surgery on a Wednesday; I was discharged from hospital on Saturday evening, attended a birthday bbq that the in-laws did my husband the following day & was doing the school run Monday…

Obviously birthing this child was worse than brain surgery 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

DustyRose

Chatty Member
When was this and what happened? Sorry as it’s obviously been covered but I missed it. I have wondered for ages and figured someone else would ask or it would be explained but I’ve never seen it. How do we know she curls his hair?
Her sister put up a story of loads of the kids running around together and Rex had curlers in his hair! She obviously didn’t realise he was in shot as it was a split second but there is a screenshot somewhere in one of the threads!

• Wow
  • Haha

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why she’s making out having a baby turns you into some weirdo who doesn’t know how to do anything anymore.
It really seems like she thinks she’s got some sort of mental and physical illness.
It’s not even like it’s the first one and she’s not done it all before, this is her 4th one!!
I agree, this is sending out such a fucked up message to people.
It’s not normal!!
Of course it’s all lies. She manages to keep posting shit on Instagram doesn’t she?! But she can’t buy some food from the supermarket? Fuck right off!!
Also, I have to mention, she feels pretty?? 🤭😂😭
Bless her haha 😆
Ps, I’m just off to put some rollers in my sons hair then video him with a filter to change his colouring.
Night guys.

• Haha