Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the other day she was in a dolls pram, SS said it herself but i dont think she is this time. Im starting to think she got white pram on purpose to match the doll one so she can confuse people and stir up some tit šŸ˜‚
It's still the dolls pram she is using

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Firstly - just say you went out in to the garden. Because thatā€™s what you did. Sure, most people donā€™t have land like that as their garden, but whatā€™s sheā€™s done there is romanticise popping in to the garden for 30 mins just so she can get a montage out of it. Imagine getting your partner to film you walking in the garden.
Secondly - defo the dolls pram. Rex wouldnā€™t have been able to reach the handle of a real sized pram.
Lastly - she had a vaginal home birth. There has been no reason at all for her to ā€˜miss pushing Rex on the swingā€™. I know this isnā€™t top trumps, but I walked my 3 year old and my 2 day old second born to the park and managed to push my child with ease. She isnā€™t recovering from a debilitating disease.
and put the precious one down Stacey, Rex would probably enjoy being having your undivided attention for a few minutes. Imagine that- you could have pushed him, Joe couldā€™ve held Jesus and none of it would have had to be documented for the gram!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
I dont think so, didnt somebody post a pic of her normal pram and it looks exactly like that? I remember it being white anyways but it does look so similar to the doll pram its confusing( which is prob what she wants).
I think the other day she was in a dolls pram, SS said it herself but i dont think she is this time. Im starting to think she got white pram on purpose to match the doll one so she can confuse people and stir up some tit šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s the doll Pram. Itā€™s one of the larger ones for older kids so it looks massive beside Rex. Itā€™s made by the same company she bought her actual Pram from. Theyā€™re very similar apart from the colour & slight size difference. You can also tell from the lack of warm padding in the bassinet & the hood is really thin

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wtaf is she wearing? Plus, always about Mick and Opal fruit. Does she seriously think we all love her kids! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Walk around the garden AKA an undeclared promotion for her Primark range. She actually canā€™t just enjoy a walk around the garden with her kids, itā€™s all about money šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What on earth is she wearing?! White to go in the garden seriously! And the dolls pram again there isn't even a mattress poor Roess will be so uncomfortable
Yes why are they all wearing head to toe white outfits?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Well, that latest montage had it all didnā€™t it?! Jesus, just when I think she couldnā€™t get more irritatingly twee, well, she surpasses herself again! šŸ˜±šŸ˜†

What is she wearing though? Has she come in fancy dress? As for Opal Fruitā€™s face when sheā€™s bouncing her up and down in the air, Christ she looks utterly terrified, although itā€™s not like Stacey would care as she knows the sheep will lap it up regardless! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

#Pramgate surfaces again! Going from the size of Rex in relation to the pram, thatā€™s definitely a dollā€™s pram, which, well, say no more, dinny cow. šŸ˜–

I have to be honest I do get disproportionately irritated by her; that little scene at the end where sheā€™s walking away, funnily enough, holding Opal Fruit and then looks over her shoulder, well, itā€™s just like the rest of that whole post, itā€™s so bloody contrived. šŸ¤¬ There is nothing spontaneous about anything that she does or posts, theyā€™re all carefully orchestrated not just around the image she wants to project (which is nothing like the truth) but also all about the money; Rex was little more than an undisclosed #AD, cheeky madam. šŸ¤Ø

Mind, she must see something completely different to what we see; when I watch her sweeping around the garden half-heartedly interacting with Mick and with that baby clagged to her hip like a barnacle on the bottom of a boat, I donā€™t think ā€˜wow, what an awesome motherā€™ or ā€˜look at them having funā€™ but rather all that springs to mind is ā€˜self-obsessed twitā€™! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I will admit I used to be one of her little sheep, but coming on here itā€™s opened my eyes to her manipulation and lies. I honestly didnā€™t think she could go any lower, but putting your ā€œprecious golden childā€ into a dolls pram is utterly ridiculous. Sheā€™s a pathetic mother!! Also, I never realised she edited Rexā€™s hair, I am utterly gobsmacked. She should be lucky she has children, regardless of eye/hair colour.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
NEWS ALERT PEEPS.....THIS IS NOT A DRILL....STACE HAS LEFT THE BEDROOM, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Also please note Willma hun she does not love them more than the older boys so chill šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lmao šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Walk around the garden AKA an undeclared promotion for her Primark range. She actually canā€™t just enjoy a walk around the garden with her kids, itā€™s all about money šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
She will get told eventually, Rochelle Humes got into trouble for not declaring her own business as an add when she talked about it

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Firstly - just say you went out in to the garden. Because thatā€™s what you did. Sure, most people donā€™t have land like that as their garden, but whatā€™s sheā€™s done there is romanticise popping in to the garden for 30 mins just so she can get a montage out of it. Imagine getting your partner to film you walking in the garden.
Secondly - defo the dolls pram. Rex wouldnā€™t have been able to reach the handle of a real sized pram.
Lastly - she had a vaginal home birth. There has been no reason at all for her to ā€˜miss pushing Rex on the swingā€™. I know this isnā€™t top trumps, but I walked my 3 year old and my 2 day old second born to the park and managed to push my child with ease. She isnā€™t recovering from a debilitating disease.
and put the precious one down Stacey, Rex would probably enjoy being having your undivided attention for a few minutes. Imagine that- you could have pushed him, Joe couldā€™ve held Jesus and none of it would have had to be documented for the gram!!
THIS šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ I posted earlier in this thread about my awful time post delivery and getting sepsis etc and been in and out of hospital for the last 6 weeks (my babies age) but I havenā€™t been tired to my bed. Weā€™ve also been out on walks and I havenā€™t declared it on the gram. Probs cause Iā€™m not a c*nt. but she is not good for peopleā€™s post natal mental health xx

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I dont think so, didnt somebody post a pic of her normal pram and it looks exactly like that? I remember it being white anyways but it does look so similar to the doll pram its confusing( which is prob what she wants).
The real one is the same but bigger and pink

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'd like to call this meeting if Wilma's to session to discuss how Stacey doesn't seem to know the difference between two, to and too and also how she's still putting RosĆ© wine is danger by using the toy pram šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The point of Tattle is to discuss these things, but it should be kept on here. Messaging her directly would probably cross the line into trolling. There is a strict "keep it on Tattle" rule as well.
Ok, but if you are on instagram and she says things like that surely someone can pick her up for it!

Rex needs a god damn hair cut. Heā€™s a boy. Sort his hair out. Why are they all in white/beige. She deffo acts like theyā€™re just a family of 4; never seen the ā€œbig boysā€ anymore. I dislike her sooo much I canā€™t even tell you
couldnt agree more about the hair! Itā€™s bloody awful and manky looking.heā€™s a Boy Stacy, let him look like one

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else hear a dog growling in that montage when she was pushing rex on the swing? Or am I losing it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.