Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is anyone expecting her not to ram breastfeeding down the throats of people who may be struggling, even though she knows how hard it can be?
She was hardly backwards in coming forwards when it came to her pregnancy, even though she knows the hurt of a loss 🤷🏻‍♀️
Some useful content about what has worked this time/been different would be better than just repetitively mentioning it. She must know that’s hard for so many women to see given she’s struggled in the past 🙄 but I guess they would burst her bubble

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine if animals made as much of a big deal as skanky about b feeding.
No, they just bleeping get on with it.
She could learn something from them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Some useful content about what has worked this time/been different would be better than just repetitively mentioning it. She must know that’s hard for so many women to see given she’s struggled in the past 🙄 but I guess they would burst her bubble
Yes. Not to mention women that aren’t allowed to breast feed or advised not to due to medication. My first son I couldn’t breast feed as I was on meds that were not suitable for bfing. The condition I have was more important to treat than not breast feeding.

luckily I was on a new medication that was safe to use when bfing when my second was born and got to. However, I felt like utter tit when I couldn’t bf my first and her posts would of been a massive trigger and upsetting for me.

she’s a nob, end of. If she wants to ramble endlessly about it, make a private profile.She’s got a public profile and simply blocking her doesn’t work as her mad fans reshare as well as mainstream news papers. She’s got a responsibility to her followers, she chose that lifestyle, accept you need to think hard about what you post as you don’t know who you could be upsetting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Skankey really doesn't go down well in this house. Watching the show earlier and had to listen to my husband calling her all sorts every time she appeared on screen and then it escalated to him saying that he'd love to hit her across the head with an iron bar 😲 😮

The show was shyte too, the family held on to way too much stuff and the "reveal" felt staged/unnatural. The makeover was pathetic and the icing on the cake was her stupid fuckin shell frame standing out like a sore thumb in the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s making the sort of noise you make to a horse to Roe.
Stace, she looks like Joe not you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m losing the will to live just reading on here what she’s up to.
Mainly this seems to be breastfeeding the favourite. Staring at the favourite. Insisting that the pink one is not the favourite.
Breastfeeding the favourite…….
How boring is her life. Where are her family and friends?
Even dodgy Dave has gone awol. Probably because the tit breastfeeding photos aren’t exclusively taken by him.
Tanjoe is like a flaming dog toy, squeaking around the bed sit and rolling over when told, and the 3 bottle fed boys are rarely to be seen. Except the odd shot of the feral one. Just so we can’t accuse her of favouring the home birthed Roess gold favourite child.
Swoloman family once again pimping out the kids to boost their income.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
No, if they genuinely are hungry after 15 mins then there’s something wrong with milk supply. My 2 month old feeds roughly every 3 hours. Eldest child was the same. Never experienced cluster feeding or being tied to a bed not able to live my life…! People use breastfeeding as an excuse to be lazy.
Just because you didn’t experience cluster feeding doesn’t make it non existent. My boy cluster fed at every major growth spurt.

Reactions: 20
I was about to say I can't believe she managed to make her Remembrance Day post all about her, but actually, I can believe it. Nothing surprises me anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It never ceases to amaze me the the lack of awareness she has about things that she’s struggled with in the past. Most people experience something, learn from it and then are able to empathise with those who experience it in the future but Stacey seems to be devoid of this skill! Seriously, the woman has so little tact and is so insensitive, amazingly about things that she’s had issues with herself and I’m often left thinking ‘how can’t you see that x, y or z might be an issue for some people?!’ 🤷‍♀️

She has spoken at great length about the struggles she had with breastfeeding her other children so you would hope that she’d consider this when posting but nope, duck anyone struggling with any issues around BF, she’s now able to do it (with her precious baby daughter, of course!) and so every post she’s either going to reference it or least have Rose pressed to her chest, just in case you did forget what she is now able to do!! 🤦‍♀️

She could be an ambassador for many things and has a platform that many causes would give their right arm for but oh no, Stacey manages to avoid doing any of this, instead deciding to portray this fantasy life that is nothing near the real world! Good old Stacey-world where you can take an endless amount of time ‘recovering’ from having a baby, where it’s normal to do little more than stare at your child whilst avidly avoiding your other children like the plague and where doing anything more strenuous than moving from the bed to the chair needs at least a fortnight’s advance planning.
She needs to give her head a shake and think before she posts, but pfffft, of course she won’t, thinking isn’t part of her repertoire! 😂😂😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On a serious note I am pregnant with our second child. My eldest is 3. Sciatica is kicking my ass and I feel so aware that I am physically struggling to lift and play on the floor with my son like I usually would…and I work 30 hours a week which I feel guilty for too.

wanting to breastfeed this baby (didn’t worn out with my first as he was in SCBU and I was discharged without him after 3 days and couldn’t pump enough…and then I was quite physically and mentally unwell afterwards. Have been feeling quite motivated to really give it a goodcrack again but Stacey’s stories since the messiah was born have really made me paranoid. How will I manage to establish breastfeeding with a toddler? I can’t even finish a piss or finish making dinner without the toddler melting down as he cannot possibly wait for 1 minute. I can’t shut myself in my bedroom and leave my
Just because you didn’t experience cluster feeding doesn’t make it non existent. My boy cluster fed at every major growth spurt.
mine too. You could tell she was going to suddenly outgrow everything as she’d be constantly feeding. Didn’t last 6 weeks though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t see what’s so ground breaking about her programme. Isn’t it what you do to keep your life in order. Every so often have a good clear out Chuck the crap thrift the good stuff that no longer fits in with your life style do a bit of diy or get someone in to do it for you?? It’s just giving lazy arse people who always have some sort of entitled excuse not to do things. Hosted by the ultimate lazy arse Stacey Solomon!! I want my licence fee back
Do you think they’ll make more episodes with Ss on a massive screen zoom call lying in her bed sit with baby prawn hanging off her boob shouting Chuck that gift that and making a crappy school project item while they all cower in the warehouse of shame below??

• Haha
The story of the baby asleep by the edge of the bed on her side on what looks like a pillow covered in a duvet and Rex comes bounding over to roughly give her a kiss.

I have no words. I'd be on edge if she was my friend or family member

• Sad
Reactions: 16
For saying “all Roess does is eat” she still looks very gaunt, doesn’t she? Not the bonniest of babies..

Reactions: 25
I would like to formally submit a request for a breastfeeding amnesty. Whether you feed your baby breast milk, formula or Pedigree Chum... can we all move on with our lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.