Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored waiting for kids bath to run so I searched it out for you
Well this has just finished me off. Who the duck does that?!
Teach your children to be happy with who they are, not filter the crap out of them and put rollers in to change their natural hair, thus teaching them they aren't good enough. Laughable when her whole insta persona is based around uplifting folk with "you are enough". Shame your own kids aren't for you huh stace?

She brings a whole new meaning to earth mother... Earth as in dirt. The filthy mare.

^ got yourselves anoth thread suggestion there 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
When was this and what happened? Sorry as it’s obviously been covered but I missed it. I have wondered for ages and figured someone else would ask or it would be explained but I’ve never seen it. How do we know she curls his hair?
On her sisters stories earlier this year we spotted Rex running around in the background with rollers in his hair!! 😂😂 her defenders were in this thread at the time claiming it was for a photoshoot etc. but no such photoshoot ever emerged...

I’m bored waiting for kids bath to run so I searched it out for you
Ya legend!! ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well this has just finished me off. Who the duck does that?!
Teach your children to be happy with who they are, not filter the crap out of them and put rollers in to change their natural hair, thus teaching them they aren't good enough. Laughable when her whole insta persona is based around uplifting folk with "you are enough". Shame your own kids aren't for you huh stace?

She brings a whole new meaning to earth mother... Earth as in dirt. The filthy mare.

^ got yourselves anoth thread suggestion there 😂
I put rag rollers in my eldests hair once when she was due to be bridesmaid. My family, we included, are all curly, and she has the straightest hair I’ve ever seen. It looks like it’s had GHDS ran across it. They were going to use a curling iron on it to curl it before pinning it up to match the others so I put the curlers in it the night before to see if we could avoid heat styling a child’s hair but I would never curl her hair daily to look like she had natural curls. That’s just weird AF imo. And I hadn’t seen that screenshot before. I just typed curlers into search and scrolled through results.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think he has natural curls but that day everyone was getting ready for a wedding at Staceys & someone let him put curlers in his hair, probably to keep him still while they got their hair & makeup done. He was probably in the way.

Reactions: 8
And she had 1 apparent platt in yesterday when she apparently went in the nursery for the first time 🤣 the platy would not have made her hair like that, knew the bedroom was a pre record from weeks ago as baby Roess is still newborn looking

Reactions: 7
I think he has natural curls but that day everyone was getting ready for a wedding at Staceys & someone let him put curlers in his hair, probably to keep him still while they got their hair & makeup done. He was probably in the way.
Yer, I don’t think he has curlers in all the time. It was probably a one off

Reactions: 9
That story about her doing the big shop is embarrassing to every woman who has achieved anything in their life. Having a baby is an amazing achievement that our bodies are generally perfectly made to do. All that crap about baby brain feeds into the myth that women after they have had a baby are lesser mortals. Successful brave incredible women get less publicity than that stupid waste of space!

• Angry
Reactions: 51
This feeble pathetic act is really quite nauseating and is all a bit tiresome now tbh. She’s had a baby for Chrrissake not undergone major brain surgery or had some debilitating illness or accident that has left her cognitively impaired! 🤦‍♀️

For a start I don’t know why she’s dressed both herself and Opal Fruit in full on white fleece, she looks like she’s come in fancy dress as a polar bear! She must also be roasting hot and given her aversion to soap and water that’s never going to be a good thing! 😳🤢

As for the aimlessly wondering around the shop buying no more than a bleedin’ Toblerone, socks and some flowers well, if that’s true it just reinforces how utterly selfish she is! With the boys already at risk of scurvy with a diet that consists of little more than Pot Noodles and the odd tube of Pringles you can only hope that Joe is showing a modicum of responsibility and sorting out provisions and sustenance for at least himself and Mick, but more hopefully the entire household?! 🤔🤷‍♀️

I don’t know what she aims to achieve with this ‘I’m so completely hopeless and have gone to pot after having a baby’ act? She’s the one who self-indulgently chose to closet herself away for weeks on end doing little more than breastfeed all the while, as far as we’re aware from what she posts on the ‘gram at least, blatantly ignoring her other children however she now seems to be suggesting that she’s lost all capacity for logical and rational thought! bleeping hell Stacey, take yourself to one side and have a word with yourself eh? 🤨

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never considered her the most practical and realistic of people, the sheer amount of time she spends fannying around on irrelevances that most people either wouldn’t have time or conversely give house room to are prime examples of that, but she’s got to the point now when she’s removed herself from anything like normality or the real world! I know I’ve said it before and I will undoubtedly say it again but the woman is crackers, no doubt about it! And crackers is most definitely not good! 😳😱
😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
‘Hoe’ and those bloody caps! They must stink and be full of grease from his dirty hair! Wears it constantly back to front, grease all over his forehead and neck. Bet it stinks of sweat, fried food, dogs and now baby tit! Filthy! Like her!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Hoe’ and those bloody caps! They must stink and be full of grease from his dirty hair! Wears it constantly back to front, grease all over his forehead and neck. Bet it stinks of sweat, fried food, dogs and now baby tit! Filthy! Like her!
I didn’t realise how bad his original hair was until i saw a clip of his eating challenge on im a celeb yesterday

Reactions: 8
It’s ridiculous how this ‘baby bubble’ is making her. She’s coming across as a total idiot. She’s making out having a baby we all get this luxury of just laying in bed, every day just being a breeze. It’s not like that and she has other children!!
also who even wants to stay in 24/7. Get out there, go enjoy family time, show her the world. Yes she’s tiny but blimey

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Euuurrgghhh...I'm so sick to death of this new trend ( or shall I say newish) of having a newborn and thinking you have to stay in bed 'doing skin to skin' and feeding as much as possible and NOT leaving the house at all ...and make out mums are so in this baby bubble that they are incapable of doing a food shop. I've seen peolle say stuff like they haven't showered in 3 days because they have a newborn. Seriously, absolutely ridiculous! Showering takes 5 minutes. Babies sleep...and if they don't u put them in their chair by the shower. I'm so fed up of seeing this whole thing of laziness and making it seem that you are incapable of being a human and doing normal things after having a baby. Yes it's hard, but life goes on and I can't stand it when a new mum focuses on just breastfeeding as much as they can...when they have other children to attend to. Where is Rex when she's led in bed all day? How can she be happy with him having all her attention before and now giving it all to the new baby in her bed. It's hard to juggle kids, but focusing on just your new baby I think is totally damaging to the others. Yes she's a girl but everything being pink and girlie and obsessing over making everything as girlie as it can be.... It's makes it look like thats all she's ever wanted. Women supporting women....hate that saying ...it's basically a way of shutting you down when you have an opinion because you're not supporting other women 🙄 no.. when I feel something is wrong, I will not support anyone with that. It's called freedom of speech and not a case of not supporting other women!
This 💯💯💯💯💯💯! I’m so sick of people going on as if they are the first women on earth to birth a baby too! Wow imagine what it must have been like to have a baby when no social media was around?????

Reactions: 25
Poor Rose has got Stacey's side profile, I think she's eventually going to look like her unfortunately for her! I think looking like Joe was slightly better for the poor girl!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.