Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something isnā€™t right indeed. Does she seriously think we believe this is the first time in 5 weeks that Rose has been in her nursery. She would have done the cheesy montage before now. Something big is going on with that house, maybe the floor in the room needed taken up and it was a state, the whole house was a state and that why theyā€™ve been in the bedroom. WHy do all that when she as pregnant and baby due just to get into pickle cottage, just to make montages all from the gram. Itā€™s unbelievable. Sheā€™s now a characiture of herself The way she gets on. Also why does everything need to be an emotional montage or presentation. She obviously has no shame as she reads here and its all pointed it out her. Doesnā€™t care.

OR they are old pictures. She looks like a newborn. Sheā€™s what 5 weeks? That child needs medical attention if its still that size ffs!

Reactions: 25
I feel for any first time mum following her and thinking even they would be in their bed five weeks after giving birth. Weā€™ll have a pandemic of blood clots from huns copying her soon

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How do none of her sheep cotton on to the fact that majority of her stories are of her newborn and that Rex who was the original star of the show has been given the boot. It shows how much she just uses her children for likes and content. Itā€™s upsetting to see a parent so selfish to use and abuse her kids for likes and sponsors.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
ā€¦.. donā€™t say it donā€™t say itā€¦..

Donā€™t. Say. Itā€¦ā€¦.

ā€¦ā€¦..Rose is not very cute, not even in the slightest.

I wanted to say ugly but I felt bad saying that about a newborn who has inherited her parents features. Part of me wants to say she will grow into her looks but Iā€™m still waiting for Rex to hit the ā€œcuteā€ stage.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
How interested does the golden child look about her bedroom?
About as interested as we are. Iā€™m seriously wondering if the constant ā€˜feedingā€™ is all smoke and mirrors. Baby RoseJoe looks very skinny. My first was 6lbs 2oz and he was a proper chubster by the time he was a month old.
Is there even a thing, where mums actually underfed their babies to keep them so teeny tiny?

Reactions: 12
SS: ā€œP.S I hope you look at me like this foreverā€

Really Stacey? I canā€™t think of a time Iā€™ve seen a more terrified / puzzled looking babyā€¦ if thatā€™s what gets you going though. I guess the other children are pretty puzzled too so maybe thatā€™s your MO as a mother.

Poor child canā€™t understand the šŸ’© sheā€™s being subjected to.

Reactions: 21
Why does everything she does make her so emotional! She needs professional help if going into a bedroom makes her that soppy! Get a bleeping grip Stacey it's a room where she may sleep as let's face it you won't let her out of your sight

Reactions: 20
Why does everything she does make her so emotional! She needs professional help if going into a bedroom makes her that soppy! Get a bleeping grip Stacey it's a room where she may sleep as let's face it you won't let her out of your sight
It's all an act......

Reactions: 19
About as interested as we are. Iā€™m seriously wondering if the constant ā€˜feedingā€™ is all smoke and mirrors. Baby RoseJoe looks very skinny. My first was 6lbs 2oz and he was a proper chubster by the time he was a month old.
Is there even a thing, where mums actually underfed their babies to keep them so teeny tiny?
I'm wondering if these are all pre records as she looks very newborn and jaundice, she looked a bit more fuller especially in the face the last couple of days

Reactions: 11
Flip me never known anyone so emotional over a room!!
Especially for a 4th child, I mean I love all my kids but by number 4 you sre a little more blasƩ about somethings and realise what a plonker you were with your first. She aacts like she is a first time mum who has waited years to have a child.
I waited 14 years for my son, went through IVF 4 times, lost a baby, split up with my husband partly due to the stress and I still didnā€™t behave like Stacey, itā€™s ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.