Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG never done this before, but the more it went past 1000 the more I panicked, someone feel like recapping ?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven’t been around to recap but I love you to the moon and back for making a new Fred

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Perhaps she thinks you need to put a baby feet to foot like you should for safer sleeping in a cot.
Though why would she pay attention to that advice when the clips of Roess in bed this morning had her lying on her side and not near the bottom (if she is so teeny tiny, there's no way her head would be more than half way up the bassinet.)

Reactions: 19
Can someone share a screenshot from her show? Want to see the state of her but don't want to give her the views!!
Also still in utter disbelief about her putting her 1 month old(give or take 😉) in a toy doll pram, she's not well.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Does anyone have any screenshot or videos of the new show I wanna see how bad she looks with out watching

Can someone share a screenshot from her show? Want to see the state of her but don't want to give her the views!!
Also still in utter disbelief about her putting her 1 month old(give or take 😉) in a toy doll pram, she's not well.
Snap haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wowsers.
Haven’t been on for a few days, but this is what I’ve taken from the last 24 hours
A) she was not asleep in Joe’s story, and clearly not only directed but produced the short film, as there’s no way on gods green earth that he would have thought to film it, let alone in black and white - the most flattering filter in the world
B) she is not clever enough to co sleep correctly or safely
C) if she did indeed walk to the closest dog groomers to her, good maps tell me that is a 0.3 mile walk, estimated to take 7 minutes, and that’s without a toddler.
So she walked a minimum of 15 minutes along the road with her infant in a bleeping dolls pram.
Jesus. H. Christ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Christ on a bike, she is still in that bleeping bed 🙄🙄🙄

Stacey Solomon single handedly putting womanhood back hundreds of years ffs 🙄🙄🙄 Not even the Queen took to her bed for 6 months after her 4th child 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
It is bizarre thats she’s still in bed all day every day….I’ve never known anything like it?! But why do we think the white pram is a dolls pram, feel like I’ve missed something there?

Reactions: 18
Recap:
- Stinky and the Bedsit Babe have finally left the bedsit after 4 weeks a month, four weeks and three days.
- Despite nursing for approximately 23 1/2 hours a day, Roess (whose initials were meant to spell 'Roses' but something went wrong) is still so teeny tiny that she looked lost in her pram so she was walked in Mick's toy pram.
- Mick is largely AWOL from stories, apart from when he is leaning over the wobbly bassinet trying to wake Pink Pickle.
- The annexe boys already have their #gifted Bensons for Beds so they have not been invited in to the main house for a photo call in a while. Hopefully Hoe Joe knows he needs to top up their Pot Noodles as part of his new role as head of the household whilst Stacey is stuck in bed with her boobs out.
- Even though she is in bed all day, Stacey was unable to click a few buttons to order Halloween costumes. Hoe Joe was in charge. He even managed to use a Small Business! Imagine that!
- The Solomon Swashs hosted a low-key last minute disco In their garden for a few hundred people, with a DJ and candy floss cart. Very low key considering Stacey was incapacitated due to having a baby a month ago. At this point, Roess had not been given a storyline that involved being outside, so Stacey and Joe had to tag team being outside and sitting in the bedsit with her.
- Not only has Stacey shown the unsafe practise of putting a newborn in a toy pram, Joe filmed her 'sleeping' with Roess on a fluffy rug with loose covers over her. Descipable for someone selling herself as a parenting influencer.

Pink button is the Wiki
#HarryGate - Stacey is not allowed to mention/show Harry on her IG
#RingGate - Joe is wearing his dad's ring
#AnnexeGate - the eldest two have bedrooms (and a kitchenette) in a separate building quite a way from the main house. The shuttle runs quite frequently between the two.
#SimplyRedGate - Rex is referred to as Mick/Mick Hucknall Jnr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
It is bizarre thats she’s still in bed all day every day….I’ve never known anything like it?! But why do we think the white pram is a dolls pram, feel like I’ve missed something there?
When they were putting the little queens Pram together she had a mini version in white in her stories. They got it for Rex not realising it would be way too big for him.

Reactions: 14
Recap:
- Stinky and the Bedsit Babe have finally left the bedsit after 4 weeks a month, four weeks and three days.
- Despite nursing for approximately 23 1/2 hours a day, Roess (whose initials were meant to spell 'Roses' but something went wrong) is still so teeny tiny that she looked lost in her pram so she was walked in Mick's toy pram.
- Mick is largely AWOL from stories, apart from when he is leaning over the wobbly bassinet trying to wake Pink Pickle.
- The annexe boys already have their #gifted Bensons for Beds so they have not been invited in to the main house for a photo call in a while. Hopefully Hoe Joe knows he needs to top up their Pot Noodles as part of his new role as head of the household whilst Stacey is stuck in bed with her boobs out.
- Even though she is in bed all day, Stacey was unable to click a few buttons to order Halloween costumes. Hoe Joe was in charge. He even managed to use a Small Business! Imagine that!
- The Solomon Swashs hosted a low-key last minute disco In their garden for a few hundred people, with a DJ and candy floss cart. Very low key considering Stacey was incapacitated due to having a baby a month ago. At this point, Roess had not been given a storyline that involved being outside, so Stacey and Joe had to tag team being outside and sitting in the bedsit with her.
- Not only has Stacey shown the unsafe practise of putting a newborn in a toy pram, Joe filmed her 'sleeping' with Roess on a fluffy rug with loose covers over her. Descipable for someone selling herself as a parenting influencer.

Pink button is the Wiki
#HarryGate - Stacey is not allowed to mention/show Harry on her IG
#RingGate - Joe is wearing his dad's ring
#AnnexeGate - the eldest two have bedrooms (and a kitchenette) in a separate building quite a way from the main house. The shuttle runs quite frequently between the two.
#SimplyRedGate - Rex is referred to as Mick/Mick Hucknall Jnr
PERFECT ! Thank you !!

Reactions: 13
She said it was on stories. Said her actual pram was too big and Roess couldn't see over the top of it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
i watched the tv show as I do like that sort of show and I kinda of just ignore Stacey but isn’t they are covid guidelines in place especially as it was filmed mostly earlier this year. I know they were probably tested regularly but they kept hugging every 2 minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What the hell is that fluffy duvet cover she has on her bed!! And I reckon that's the first change of bed covers that she's had since the pink one was born! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Only came here to say….. nice to see Stacey put a hat on her baby this time 🤪 never understood why Rex was always going about half naked as a baby. baby should always have a hat on especially now the weather is so cold well it is in Scotland 🤣

Reactions: 10
Because the moronic idiot said as much !!
‘I’ve put my 4 week old baby in My toddlers dolls pram?
Neglectful parenting at its worse
But it’s ok because she’s got plenty of dosh and makes the big corporate companies lots of dollar so the local authorities will definitely not investigate neglectful parenting and she will definitely not be investigated …. She’ll just keep on car crashing her kids life and Click Bait for views 📢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wowsers.
Haven’t been on for a few days, but this is what I’ve taken from the last 24 hours
A) she was not asleep in Joe’s story, and clearly not only directed but produced the short film, as there’s no way on gods green earth that he would have thought to film it, let alone in black and white - the most flattering filter in the world
B) she is not clever enough to co sleep correctly or safely
C) if she did indeed walk to the closest dog groomers to her, good maps tell me that is a 0.3 mile walk, estimated to take 7 minutes, and that’s without a toddler.
So she walked a minimum of 15 minutes along the road with her infant in a bleeping dolls pram.
Jesus. H. Christ.
There’s also no pavement along the road, so she walked in the road, with her toddler, baby in a dolls pram and dog along a fast road with no pavement 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.