Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For people who are upset about the comments about the baby... I don't think anyone actually means any harm and that's why we say it here instead of openly on her posts. Its a reactionary feeling when someone is constantly shoving it down your throat.... 'here's my baby's face, the most beautiful, perfect baby that ever graced this earth wearing the clothes I hand stitched. I'm sharing it with you so you all feel joy' 😐 We dislike her. So it's normal to react like... Well no actually, your baby doesn't bring me any joy whatsoever and she's not the cutest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. She looks like Mick who most agree is an annoying little prick. He brings me the opposite of joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
For people who are upset about the comments about the baby... I don't think anyone actually means any harm and that's why we say it here instead of openly on her posts. Its a reactionary feeling when someone is constantly shoving it down your throat.... 'here's my baby's face, the most beautiful, perfect baby that ever graced this earth wearing the clothes I hand stitched. I'm sharing it with you so you all feel joy' 😐 We dislike her. So it's normal to react like... Well no actually, your baby doesn't bring me any joy whatsoever and she's not the cutest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. She looks like Mick who most agree is an annoying little prick. He brings me the opposite of joy.
I agree. She's done nothing but shove that poor child in everyone's face since the day she was born. There's nothing wrong, imo, of voicing/sharing our thoughts here in that regard. She brings it on herself too, what PROUD mother filters her newborn babies eyes??? That's more fucked up!! The first grid post of Roess is raw and personal, after that she filters the child's eyes and I find that creepy AF. You've got to wonder why she's doing it though 🤔

Reactions: 31
I don’t get or understand the fascination of celebs/Instagrammers posting photos of them breastfeeding. I’m not against breastfeeding or a prude but you never see people posting photos of bottle feeding. I feel it’s a form of boasting, as if they are saying “look at me, I’m so perfect”. As long as the child is fed and heathy why do these photos need to be shown?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t get or understand the fascination of celebs/Instagrammers posting photos of them breastfeeding. I’m not against breastfeeding or a prude but you never see people posting photos of bottle feeding. I feel it’s a form of boasting, as if they are saying “look at me, I’m so perfect”. As long as the child is fed and heathy why do these photos need to be shown?
I think normalising breastfeeding is important. Breastfeeding rates in the U.K. are abysmal. That said, the way SS is doing it is not the right way. It’s too much. She’s not a parenting account.
There was another influencer, maybe made in Chelsea?? Who posted a pic of her breastfeeding in her wedding dress. Now that is normalising breastfeeding!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Making out like 2 and a half ounces of breastmilk isn’t that much 😂😂 it would take me 3/4 attempts whilst actually breastfeeding to fill up to 5 ounces for 1 feed when I wanted to express milk for my son. I couldn’t get anything with a proper pump either, I had to just collect let down with a haaka. That post has really gotten under my skin for some reason.
So insulting. So tone deaf as well, some women have such a hard time.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So, breastfeeding…..
she feels she’s cracked it this time. Good on her.
But clearly it’s taken a good month to get there.
Apart from the luxury of having the time to succeed, she is clearly not doing anything else, other than feeding and caring for her youngest child.
Breastfeeding as well as being best for babies , is also supposed to be the easier way to feed them. We all know that’s not true. Some of us are lucky enough that if we do choose to breastfeed, it comes easy. Others are not so lucky.
Stacey ignores all of this and basically flaunts her success and her boobs, as some sort of Mother Earth.
We get it Stacey. Roess is clearly your most precious/wonderful/beautiful girl child, who deserves your ‘liquid gold’ breast milk so much more than your other children did.
Im sure your less deserving sons can see that too 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
YES. I am constantly saying this. Firstly, I am so so sorry for your loss. And I hope you get all you wish for. Only a mothers own kids will bring her the joy. I look at other kids (my friends included) and I think they are cute but they don't fill me with the joy and love that my own 2 boys did. So I wish she would just duck off with this tit. Rose is one of millions of strangers babies. A blessing yes but keep the joy within her family. I pray you get your own joy xxxx
Thank you so much for your kind words ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My friend owns a multi million pound company and a couple of years ago he paid Stacey Solomon to do a short online promotion for his company. She charged him £5000.

He contacted her agent recently asking about her availability for Stacey to do a similar upto date promotion and was told her fee is now £25,000 for exactly the same work! That's some inflation 😲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I think normalising breastfeeding is important. Breastfeeding rates in the U.K. are abysmal. That said, the way SS is doing it is not the right way. It’s too much. She’s not a parenting account.
There was another influencer, maybe made in Chelsea?? Who posted a pic of her breastfeeding in her wedding dress. Now that is normalising breastfeeding!
I have a photo (accidentally in the background the photo was my horse!) of my breastfeeding in the back of the horse trailer at a show. I just wish I looked more ‘gram ready so I could put it somewhere. Sadly I’ve knelt in crap and have hay in my (greasy and flat from my sweaty riding hat) hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look I think making fun of a babies looks is one of the things that does Tattle no favours... maybe we could ease up on it. She just looks like every other newborn, a lot of babies have one eye smaller than the other etc. I would argue that nearly everyone does....
It just detracts from the actual harmful tit Stacey is at and I don't think there is a need, dont get me wrong, I'm all for making fun of Rex's haircut cause it's just bizzare at times but making fun of a little babys looks, something that cannot be changed is verging on plain cruel.
I beg to differ! I don’t think she looks like every other newborn! My newborn was delivered at 32 weeks by c section and was wrinkle free ,was teeny weeny , couldn't breath or feed by herself for 3 weeks. My point is she was beautiful to us and every single breath she took on her own or ever ml of milk she took was a miracle to us. She was a miracle baby but to be honest her milestones bored the arse off everything else. Shut up stacey she's not special or unique. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Normalising breastfeeding would be women in tears with exhaustion, frustration at a baby not latching , the worry of no milk coming in, trying to manage other children around breastfeeding, the reality that it can take days/ weeks to establish

Reactions: 16
popped on to say how irresponsible she is putting roess in the dolls pram… how many mums to be will see that and think it’s ok? They’ll buy a “bigger dolls” pram because it’s cheaper and it must be ok because Stinky Solomon did it. What sort of example is she setting ?!?!
This whole baby in the doll pram thing has given me major ‘People Like Her’ vibes (I know a lot of people here have read it) and it’s genuinely bleeping terrifying 😩

Reactions: 13
Normalising breastfeeding would be women in tears with exhaustion, frustration at a baby not latching , the worry of no milk coming in, trying to manage other children around breastfeeding, the reality that it can take days/ weeks to establish
This is so true! Sat feeding by little one now and dealing with 80% of this! (Luckily the eldest is still asleep for now so not having to manage them too!)

My other issue with her breastfeeding storyline is similar to my issue with her fertility "struggle" storyline. If she struggled in the past, she should know that it is such personal topic that can make mother's feel guilty if they choose to bottle feed and stir up lots of emotions for mums. And yet she is showing no discretion or thought for those mothers.
Same with her pregnancy. A huge part of her announcement was that she struggled to get pregnant, multiple miscarriages (even to go so far as to include her paperwork about it) and yet there probably wasn't a post between the announcement and Roess' arrival that was not pregnancy-related.

Of course she shouldn't feel like she can't share her joy or successes in case it upsets some randoms on the internet, but she could do so without shoving it down everyone's throats!

And finally... That bottle feeding story had my heart in my throat. Poor baby has no way of letting them know she is full, or needs a breather, or needs a minute to swallow. The milk flows from a bottle constantly, whether baby wants it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Erm that would certainly be part of it but that isn’t every woman’s experience and it’s possible to also show the good bits or how it is feeding an older baby when feeding us established. I’m breastfeeding now so do have personal experience (from bleeding nips to wapping a boob ouf while sat on the back bumper of my car)

Reactions: 9
I don't follow Stacey, just know her as the sort of goofy one on Loose Women.

What is the general thought on why she's disliked so much?

I don't follow Stacey, just know her as the sort of goofy one on Loose Women.

What is the general thought on why she's disliked so much?
She’s a bleep and there’s 51 threads and a wiki detailing why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.