Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lovely fresh air will have sent to sleep after all she doesn't get to leave the bed sit much

Reactions: 8
Rex needs a god damn hair cut. He’s a boy. Sort his hair out. Why are they all in white/beige. She deffo acts like they’re just a family of 4; never seen the “big boys” anymore. I dislike her sooo much I can’t even tell you

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Damn dolls pram again and doesn't she know how to put a hat in over ears ffs stinky sort yourself out.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Can she not put poor Rose down for 10 seconds. Any normal person would have left her in the pram while she pushed Mick on the swing. That poor baby just doesn't get left alone at all.

Cant believe shes still using the bloody dolls pram although it does kind of sum up exactly how she looks on the baby as a doll or pink accessory.

At least she's left the bedsit 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why are Mick’s clothes always so huge on him?
Looks so stupid, surely they could afford clothes to fit.
Mick should know the word orange really living in that house/mansion/annexe.
On the subject of the stinky girls fashion disasters, that fluffy cream coat thing is repulsive.
She really is abysmal in every way.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that white pram a dolls pram? Im
Lost!
I dont think so, didnt somebody post a pic of her normal pram and it looks exactly like that? I remember it being white anyways but it does look so similar to the doll pram its confusing( which is prob what she wants).

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t have to try and convince us she loved them all the same if she didn’t do stupid stuff like say she is going to use a photo of the golden two as her screensaver! How about just keep some things to yourself hey Stacey.
Honestly, what a weird thing to have to say about your children. Me thinks she doth protest too much

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I dont think so, didnt somebody post a pic of her normal pram and it looks exactly like that? I remember it being white anyways but it does look so similar to the doll pram its confusing( which is prob what she wants).
Ya people on here were going crazy the other day saying the baby was in a dolls pram but I’m unsure as this looks like a (tacky) regular pram 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ya people on here were going crazy the other day saying the baby was in a dolls pram but I’m unsure as this looks like a (tacky) regular pram 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the other day she was in a dolls pram, SS said it herself but i dont think she is this time. Im starting to think she got white pram on purpose to match the doll one so she can confuse people and stir up some tit 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don't follow enough to know so genuinely just asking out of curiosity... does she not need to mark videos containing her own products as an ad?
Rexs backpack saying happy across the back is part of her primark range, I'm sure his denim jacket and roses pram suit is as well

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.