Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a confession to make.
seeing as I hated on relatable Stace for putting her actual real life baby in a dolls pram and went on a little jaunt it’s only fair I open myself up to criticism also.
I, too, had a small baby. 5lb 13 at birth. When she was 2 months old, I dressed her up in a Woody outfit. An outfit that i’d taken off of my nephews build a bear just for a photo op.
I’m clearly no better than her.
I’ll be logging off for a few hours whilst I move my children and their belongings in to the playhouse. It’s the closest thing I have to an annexe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the reason she thinks Roe is small is because she didn’t feel her come out……Stace, mate, it’s not that the baby is small, it’s that the escape hatch was so big.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I am so relieved that I have this group to confirm to me that I am sane :)
I have never put either of my children in a dolls pram. However there is evidence that I put my sister in one 50 odd years ago but I was a gentle older sister and no a tyrant like Mad Mick!! My children have always lived in the same house and me and slept on the same level as me.....within crying/shouting distance. They were never allowed to run barefoot through a garden full of dog sh**. They had a bath every night and they might have watched tv in bed but they went to bed at a similar time most nights!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never mind putting your fragile baby in a dolls pram but bloddy stop with the blue eye filter on your story's 😡 you keep saying how perfect she is and how you love her so much so why pretend her eyes are a completely different colour! 😡😡 what's up stace dont you really like how she looks?? 😡😡 shot yourself in the foot with that one by your dads professional photos clearly showing a brown eyed baby !!!
Someone please give that bloddy waste of space a kick I the backside!!! Absolutely discusting way to "care " for children, she dont deserve any of them !!!😡😡😡

Reactions: 31
Never mind putting your fragile baby in a dolls pram but bloddy stop with the blue eye filter on your story's 😡 you keep saying how perfect she is and how you love her so much so why pretend her eyes are a completely different colour! 😡😡 what's up stace dont you really like how she looks?? 😡😡 shot yourself in the foot with that one by your dads professional photos clearly showing a brown eyed baby !!!
Someone please give that bloddy waste of space a kick I the backside!!! Absolutely discusting way to "care " for children, she dont deserve any of them !!!😡😡😡
Just looked at his photo of Rose, not only are her eyes incredibly dark but the whites of her eyes are very yellow with jaundice.... is this not being looked at??? If the poor baby is that yellow from dehydration and isn't putting on weight she's clearly not getting enough breastmilk.
I think the reason Stacey is filter the crap out of her 1 month old is to hide this...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just looked at his photo of Rose, not only are her eyes incredibly dark but the whites of her eyes are very yellow with jaundice.... is this not being looked at??? If the poor baby is that yellow from dehydration and isn't putting in weight she's clearly not getting enough breastmilk.
I think the reason Stacey is filter the crap out of her 1 month old is to hide this...
She’s probably not getting what she needs from the idiot but because she’s being all weird about things I could imagine her refusing to use formula.
SS more bothered about looking like she can b feed than making sure Roe is having enough milk.
Bet she’d hate anyone else feeding her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve not seen her stories today but wondering if she will just suddenly remember it’s bonfire night tonight…and just happen to stumble across an organised fireworks display compete with light show and dj in her little back garden, from a *lovely little small business*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
First Christmas with “our darling roess” sounds like a scene straight out of Downton Abbey

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Theyre decorating the bedroom for Christmas - does this mean she's staying in their til New Year

For the love of God Stacey you live in a mansion LEAVE THE BLOODY BEDROOM

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I wonder if the reason she thinks Roe is small is because she didn’t feel her come out……Stace, mate, it’s not that the baby is small, it’s that the escape hatch was so big.
I am absolutely dying here!! 😂😂😂

I can just imagine Stacey just after the birth;

SS: ‘Yannow it weren’t so bad afta all, I fort it would hurt lots more den dhat!’

Midwives look at each other with knowing looks;

MW: ‘Did it not, can’t think why dear?!’
*both turn away and can be seen standing with their shoulders shaking as sounds of sniggering can be heard*

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theyre decorating the bedroom for Christmas - does this mean she's staying in their til New Year

For the love of God Stacey you live in a mansion LEAVE THE BLOODY BEDROOM
She does but we think she is having her kitchen extension done which would include her dining room and then the issue was found in the living room which would include that snug area so that means there is sweet f all left of the downstairs except for the utility room which I am guessing they (Hoe!!) are using as a kitchen. None of it makes sense though because there is an absolutely massive room in the annexe that could have been used temporarily but I am guessing she just loves it in the bedroom. I am currently living in a bedroom too :ROFLMAO: .....a bath full of water went in through my living room ceiling however I do have to still go downstairs to get food and drink.....I don't have space in my bedroom for a sofa and fireplace and I definitely do not have a walk in wardrobe with a coffee machine!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the rest of the house is freezing which is why they don’t leave the bedroom 🤔

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.