Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serg91

VIP Member
Everyone is taking Rex’s hair comment way out of context and getting too offended by it. I was the original poster snd as many have said it’s due to the fact it looks dirty, knotty and unkept. There’s no way you’d be able to get a brush through it. The poor sod.

Secondly, if people have the opinion boys should have short hair. That’s their opinion and you shouldn’t jump down their throat. We’re here to discuss Stacey. Not argue with each other about something so bloody trivial. People shouldn’t be called out because of their opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
What bothers me the most is that I feel like they take advantage of vulnerable people... I used to love Stacey, I was borderline obsessed 🙈🙈🙈 felt I could really relate to her, like she'd be someone I'd want to be friends with.... and then I saw through it all. She's insincere, disingenuous and manipulative.
She's a conwoman.
It's like the Ingham's, they pretend vulnerable people are "part of their family" but only so they can sell them shit and use their interaction and views for their own benefit to get companies to advertise with them.
yes she 100% knows her market as does hinch. Life in the lower income bracket IS fucking lonely. I’ve been there. They reach out to people on a budget as this country has more lower income than people on higher incomes. It’s true that poorer people will be bigger spendings of our economy than richer.

quick Example poor person buys boots from primark 1 a year as they don’t last

richer or higher income can afford a £180 pair of dr martens that last YEARS… over the long run, the poorer person always ends up worse off

being in that situation is lonely. Being able to latch on to trends and celebrities that make it seem affordable seems so comforting and relatable. But they pump out cheap stuff constantly so you still end up spending fortunes. They know their market and pray on people who don’t have much and little joys like b&m hauls Are actually something they can fit in with and be fun.

Stacey is a parasite pass it on x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Catlady1

VIP Member
That story about her doing the big shop is embarrassing to every woman who has achieved anything in their life. Having a baby is an amazing achievement that our bodies are generally perfectly made to do. All that crap about baby brain feeds into the myth that women after they have had a baby are lesser mortals. Successful brave incredible women get less publicity than that stupid waste of space!

• Angry
Reactions: 51

ScaryMary85

For people who are upset about the comments about the baby... I don't think anyone actually means any harm and that's why we say it here instead of openly on her posts. Its a reactionary feeling when someone is constantly shoving it down your throat.... 'here's my baby's face, the most beautiful, perfect baby that ever graced this earth wearing the clothes I hand stitched. I'm sharing it with you so you all feel joy' 😐 We hate her. So it's normal to react like... Well no actually, your baby doesn't bring me any joy whatsoever and she's not the cutest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. She looks like Mick who most agree is an annoying little prick. He brings me the opposite of joy.

• Heart

SGE32

Is that two full on dinners in the reflection in the fire?! Are the actually living solely in that damn bedroom.

E11D3AC3-F124-416A-8B3C-BC4C4D0E0E26.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok, but if you are on instagram and she says things like that surely someone can pick her up for it!

couldnt agree more about the hair! It’s bloody awful and manky looking.he’s a Boy Stacy, let him look like one
Can’t stand Stacey and am a long time lurker on this thread but the hair comments piss me off. Yes, his hair doesn’t look well kept but the ‘let him look like one’ is a truly archaic sentiment. Having long hair doesn’t make him any less of a boy!

Can't stand this deluded bint- she hopes Roess wind grin brings us as much joy as it brings her- well obviously it won't you thick fuck, a baby is amazing to it's own parents, not every fucker in the world. I wouldn't expect the fucking man down the road to get joy from my child, in fact I'd be bloody worried if he did!! It's just so weird!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Rolypolymmm

This picture and there's an other pretty much the same has been making me howl. Roess facial expression as she's looking up at Skanky has been giving me life. 😂
You might need to zoom in to see what I mean. View attachment 862526
The child's feet must be blue from the cold. Everyone knows babies feel the cold more than grown ups!

She's an absolute looper. Feel sorry for them kids

Thread suggestion:

The girl is here, her life is complete. The boys have been shipped up the street!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Nixxs

VIP Member
I hate all the teeny tiny rose stuff. My youngest was born at 31 weeks and was 2lbs10. There is nothing remotely lovely about it, it's fucking terrifying. You can't even give calpol before their immunisation because they are too small and you need a Dr to calculate the safe dosage. Getting a cold so tiny is scary because you can't see how they are going to fight it off. Even now, years later he is still small and more vulnerable and constantly gets knocked to his knees by colds etc. It's certainly nothing to be proud of and crow about. I don't understand that mentality.
I wish she would educate herself. Maybe a trip to scbu. My eldest was born at 25 weeks at 812grms. He struggled so much with oxygen levels which results in a detached retina, he is now registered blind and 31 with his own child. She really has no clue what struggles small babies have at all. Nor the heartbreak and anxiety. No way is having a small baby bloody cute

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Tui

VIP Member
I don't follow Stacey, just know her as the sort of goofy one on Loose Women.

What is the general thought on why she's disliked so much?
She’s a cunt and there’s 51 threads and a wiki detailing why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Flaming hell. I’ve been to another country and back, and the lazy skank is still in her bed.
Well, except for the completely irresponsible outing for Roess in a bloody dolls pram.
Because the mattress and suspension will be completely real baby safe won’t it?
Cue the manufacturer having to issue a disclaimer.
THIS IS A TOY PRAM. Do not, we repeat, do not, put a real life month old 4 weeks old baby in this TOY pram.
The daft bitch is getting dangerously stupider by the day.

• Angry
Reactions: 47

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
I’ve not seen her stories today but wondering if she will just suddenly remember it’s bonfire night tonight…and just happen to stumble across an organised fireworks display compete with light show and dj in her little back garden, from a *lovely little small business*

• Haha
  • Heart

Kellyg

VIP Member
Euuurrgghhh...I'm so sick to death of this new trend ( or shall I say newish) of having a newborn and thinking you have to stay in bed 'doing skin to skin' and feeding as much as possible and NOT leaving the house at all ...and make out mums are so in this baby bubble that they are incapable of doing a food shop. I've seen peolle say stuff like they haven't showered in 3 days because they have a newborn. Seriously, absolutely ridiculous! Showering takes 5 minutes. Babies sleep...and if they don't u put them in their chair by the shower. I'm so fed up of seeing this whole thing of laziness and making it seem that you are incapable of being a human and doing normal things after having a baby. Yes it's hard, but life goes on and I can't stand it when a new mum focuses on just breastfeeding as much as they can...when they have other children to attend to. Where is Rex when she's led in bed all day? How can she be happy with him having all her attention before and now giving it all to the new baby in her bed. It's hard to juggle kids, but focusing on just your new baby I think is totally damaging to the others. Yes she's a girl but everything being pink and girlie and obsessing over making everything as girlie as it can be.... It's makes it look like thats all she's ever wanted. Women supporting women....hate that saying ...it's basically a way of shutting you down when you have an opinion because you're not supporting other women 🙄 no.. when I feel something is wrong, I will not support anyone with that. It's called freedom of speech and not a case of not supporting other women!

• Heart

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Took baby Rose to see the nursery but just an excuse to make some money ads galore must be time for tiniest pickle to make some money for mommy dearest, sickening exploitation of her own kids funny because I thought being a good mummy meant protecting your babies not exposing them to millions,
this whole industry is hideous.
There are going to be some very troubled young adults as a result,
shame on them parents leeching off their bairns and shame on the idiotic fans fawning all over these self obsessed fake greedy con artists.

Reactions: 46

Catlady1

VIP Member
What the hell has the ultimate sacrifice our war heroes made got to do with her and her babies breast feeding. Get in the bin Stacey. She should apologise for that crass post!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Jessie98

VIP Member
No wonder Rose sleeps alot. I would too if everytime I opened my eyes all I saw was this

• Haha
Reactions: 44