Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say when Mickette was born that they went in there every evening and saw how the sun shone on the rose or some bollocks like that and that’s how they decided on the name?
Or perhaps she meant she went in alone.
Either way the post today was an utter load of pointless crap!!
Imagine dressing up specially in a pink version of the grotty loungewear she always has on just for this, which is definitely what she did. #loser
Mickette 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are falling from grace now there is less comments supporting them on all these posts! These guys made me laugh 🤣😂 if you're on here hello 😂
Hello just joined on here my comment was the last about beem open to get burgled with how much they show of their lives.never followed stacey but getbher on newsfeed thousand time a dsy every about some event in her life.loving rhe comments about her and agree with them x

Reactions: 7
This picture and there's an other pretty much the same has been making me howl. Roess facial expression as she's looking up at Skanky has been giving me life. 😂
You might need to zoom in to see what I mean.
Screenshot_20211112-211836_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Took baby Rose to see the nursery but just an excuse to make some money ads galore must be time for tiniest pickle to make some money for mommy dearest, sickening exploitation of her own kids funny because I thought being a good mummy meant protecting your babies not exposing them to millions,
this whole industry is hideous.
There are going to be some very troubled young adults as a result,
shame on them parents leeching off their bairns and shame on the idiotic fans fawning all over these self obsessed fake greedy con artists.

Reactions: 46
This picture and there's an other pretty much the same has been making me howl. Roess facial expression as she's looking up at Skanky has been giving me life. 😂
You might need to zoom in to see what I mean. View attachment 862526
The child's feet must be blue from the cold. Everyone knows babies feel the cold more than grown ups!

She's an absolute looper. Feel sorry for them kids

Thread suggestion:

The girl is here, her life is complete. The boys have been shipped up the street!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ffs she has had a baby girl …… Jesus we get it 😩😩😩🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 why is everything so pink … so sickly…. So picture perfect …. So Disney ….. so perfect ???? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

the constant need to tell millions how much you love your baby girl 🤯🤯😩 you are supposed to love her ffs and you don’t need to tell others
duck of Stacey …. And when you have fucked off … turn left and duck off a bit more please …. Oh and take hinch with you
Kind regards

Oh and that dress is disgusting … she looks like one of those doll toilet rolls covers from the 80s

BD875818-112C-4C16-A676-4989681B3431.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
This woman is drowning in misogyny and sexism. Why do girls have to be into flowers and pink 🙄 plz grow up

• Sad
Reactions: 32
See the screenshots below
Two completely different days. The first two are quite obviously taken at a few weeks old, the last two are more recent.

Why bother lying about stuff like this? If Joe has any sense he’d take those kids and leave. It’s not a healthy environment to be living in a world of make believe and pimping out her kids for likes.

• Sad
This woman is drowning in misogyny and sexism. Why do girls have to be into flowers and pink 🙄 plz grow up
I think misogyny and sexism aren’t quite the terms you were going for there 😂 (misogyny literally a hatred or prejudice AGAINST women/females!) What SS is doing is prob the opposite ! Gender - stereotyping is defo where she’s at tho 👍🏼 I agree with all above - it’s like she’s a young one with her first baby and is besotted by all the new hormones and emotions. But this seems so OTT it’s becoming more bizarre by the day. You still have a toddler Stacey - he needs you to come out of the room and feed and hug him too 😭

Reactions: 22
What the actual duck is wrong with that woman?
The way she bangs on about how much she dreams of doing banal, everyday things with Rose you’d really think she was a first time mother with a 20 year fertility journey under her belt!
anyone else read this as “she dreams of doing anal”

eta- opps just read further down and seen it’s not just me with a mind of pure filth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
anyone else read this as “she dreams of doing anal”

eta- opps just read further down and seen it’s not just me with a mind of pure filth
Who knows? To be honest I read it like that too so we’re all as bad as each other!! 😆

I wonder what does go through Stacey’s mind though? Perhaps she gets that niggling feeling like she’s forgotten something but can’t think of what; like when you get to the top of the stairs and then can’t for the life of you remember why the hell you went up there in the first place! 🤦‍♀️ Joe won’t be any help either, he can barely remember his own name at the best of times so I’m guessing any matters of the even slightly more cerebral nature are left to our Stace! Not that it’s saying a lot! 😉

SS: ‘Ere Joe! I keep getting this feeling I’ve left something behind or there’s something I need to remember but I can’t think what, d’you know what it is babe?’
Joe: ‘Is it the baby?!’
SS: *looks down to where baby is, as she always is, clagged to her* ‘Don’t be so stupid Joe, of course it’s not her *changes to stupid baby voice* ‘cause I’d never forget you little one would I?’
Joe: ‘Dunno then, the dogs?’
SS: ‘Oh they’re in the annexe, no it’s not them! But wait, the annexe… that’s it! I’ve got it; I know what I forgot, the three other children! Joe I’ve got three other children y’know! Mind, what were they called again?!’
Joe: 🤷‍♂️

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel so tit reading this thread today as my youngest was as skinny as if not skinnier than this. She was a 0.2 centile baby and at 9 weeks people still used to think she was a newborn. I’ve just found pics of her at 6 weeks to compareand her legs are just like these pics. I’m not worried as she was perfectly healthy and is now a perfectly healthy school aged child…but it’s gutting to realise this is how people think and people must have been looking at us thinking she wasn’t normal and I wasn’t looking after her properly.

to keep on topic…the monstrous pink room is a pile of wank
Oh my goodness don't be feeling tit. People aren't commenting on your situation at all!! We are commenting on Stacey's baby because she is trying to present newborn photos as a 6 week old and it's clear that somethings up. Her baby was full term, quite a healthy size when she arrived and is feeding constantly without any issues according to Stacey. So her photos don't add up.
It's important to not take anything on this thread posted about Stacey and her situation as a personal comment or condemnation.
Also I am sure people in your life never thought you weren't looking after her properly and I doubt any strangers you encountered thought that either ❤

• Heart
SS’s last Loose Women was 6th August and I too remember comments that it was a (bloody ugly) gift from her co-stars.

This post was 7th August. It definitely doesn’t sound like she ‘bought’ this mobile.
I saw the episode and they definitely gave it to her as a gift.

Reactions: 7
It was a gift from LW but even though her bio says she is a proud LW she very rarely mentions it or them on her Instagram. It’s like it is a separate box in her life to her Instagram life

Reactions: 11
It turns my stomach when other people such as small businesses use the term pickle.:sick:🤮 I wouldn’t want other people using my pet names for my children but she has made her children public property.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ffs she has had a baby girl …… Jesus we get it 😩😩😩🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 why is everything so pink … so sickly…. So picture perfect …. So Disney ….. so perfect ???? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

the constant need to tell millions how much you love your baby girl 🤯🤯😩 you are supposed to love her ffs and you don’t need to tell others
duck of Stacey …. And when you have fucked off … turn left and duck off a bit more please …. Oh and take hinch with you
Kind regards

Oh and that dress is disgusting … she looks like one of those doll toilet rolls covers from the 80s

View attachment 862592
my Nan has this exact one 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That knitted dress that Baby Joes is wearing looks itchy. What happened to babies wearing babygrows?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.