Stacey Solomon #51 Squinting her eyes to relate to her huns, can someone remind her she still has 3 sons?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get the eye filters. For someone that is the face of dove & their no filters campaign it’s absolutely disgusting that she would filter a tiny baby to have her just right to show off to the world

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Skanky isn’t the only person I’ve seen recently that always has filters on their young children but she as has been mentioned is supposed to promote honesty and integrity in images etc. How the F has Dove not binned her for this yet. She is so low rent it’s untrue.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sure some mothers who aren’t able to breastfeed due to no fault of their own wil be sickened to death of these posts she keeps putting up about feeding feeding. I tell you what it sickens me and I’m well past breast feeding age lol
You'd think the stress she had with rex would make her sympathetic to be constantly on about it to those who struggle but apparently not!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see if Stacey does the squinty eye shut smile in her wedding photos. If she doesn’t and she smiles normally and the huns still don’t realise how fake she is then there is no hope.
Also, creepy Dave will deffo be doing a bridal shoot with stinky Stace and her vagina out on the morning of

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Can’t wait to see if Stacey does the squinty eye shut smile in her wedding photos. If she doesn’t and she smiles normally and the huns still don’t realise how fake she is then there is no hope.
Also, creepy Dave will deffo be doing a bridal shoot with stinky Stace and her vagina out on the morning of
Has she set a date ?

I think she’ll look like she did on their previous shoot 😳😳😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Skanky isn’t the only person I’ve seen recently that always has filters on their young children but she as has been mentioned is supposed to promote honesty and integrity in images etc. How the F has Dove not binned her for this yet. She is so low rent it’s untrue.
Took baby Rose to see the nursery but just an excuse to make some money ads galore must be time for tiniest pickle to make some money for mommy dearest, sickening exploitation of her own kids funny because I thought being a good mummy meant protecting your babies not exposing them to millions,
this whole industry is hideous.
There are going to be some very troubled young adults as a result,
shame on them parents leeching off their bairns and shame on the idiotic fans fawning all over these self obsessed fake greedy con artists.
Why the hell would you filter a baby

No words

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That baby is so filtered she doesn't look real! She looks like one of them reborn dolls. Wtaf would you filter your baby like that 🤢
Maybe it is a reborn doll & the joke on Tattle about her having another boy became a reality. The baby was banished to the annexe with the other boys & she’s holed up in her bedroom with her reborn doll. It would explain why she doesn’t seem to have grown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe it is a reborn doll & the joke on Tattle about her having another boy became a reality. The baby was banished to the annexe with the other boys & she’s holed up in her bedroom with her reborn doll. It would explain why she doesn’t seem to have grown 😂
The next size up reborn doll to be delivered soon 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The pink one is the spitting image of Rex.
the eye changing filter doesn’t surprise me at all. The Sloshers filter Rex’s hair to avoid anyone seeing that he’s ginger. Oh and remember the curls are fake.
Quite bizarre that she thinks she has given birth to the next Miss World, but filters her to look prettier/cuter/skinnier. What a message to give your daughter eh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He will be there on Skanky and Joe's wedding night for those up close and personal shots because they love a good old intimate photo shoot. Nothing like keeping it in the family.
I'm surprised he wasn't there filming or taking pictures at the conception of Roess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This reminds me of that Jacqueline book where the mother is desperate for a boy after four daughters, so when the fifth child comes out as a girl, she pretends it’s a boy and dresses him up in “boy” clothes etc. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pink one is the spitting image of Rex.
the eye changing filter doesn’t surprise me at all. The Sloshers filter Rex’s hair to avoid anyone seeing that he’s ginger. Oh and remember the curls are fake.
Quite bizarre that she thinks she has given birth to the next Miss World, but filters her to look prettier/cuter/skinnier. What a message to give your daughter eh!
She really doesn’t want people to know her kids are ginger does she! But it’s obvious, even with the filters.
At the end of the day, Joe is ginger so what does she expect?
She colours her hair ginger too so not sure why she has such a problem with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She really doesn’t want people to know her kids are ginger does she! But it’s obvious, even with the filters.
At the end of the day, Joe is ginger so what does she expect?
She colours her hair ginger too so not sure why she has such a problem with it.
I just watched the first two episodes of her new series (argh I didn’t mind it), but her hair! It looked so bad! She looked like she’d been dragged in off the street, wish she would dye it a different colour and stop wearing such scraggy looking clothes!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.