Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FruitnNut Posy

I feel so frustrated that I can't tell you how I know this but Stacey absolutely did NOT breastfeed Zach and Leighton. Fact.
How does her family and people (including the boy's fathers) who know her collude with these absolute lies.

When she was pregnant with Rex she explained that she craved pickles....its gone from occasionally and affectionately calling Rex pickles to all her boys, and now this u nborn baby. This makes a nonsense out of her convo on loose women explaining all this

I am going to give serious consideration as to how to expose her lies.I have an idea

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

9Pine

VIP Member
With the boys being in a separate building, maybe she’s not actually realised one of them is already off on his holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’ve just rewatched last nights pub story and it 100% was not just her and corn boy. When they are walking down the steps, you can hear footsteps like heels/loafers or something, it also doesn’t match the rhythm of her steps, or Rex’s. And just before it cuts out, there’s a hint of black shoes next to Rex (top left corner-ish)
Ooooh yes!

Thread suggestion - Stacey tries to hide her lies, but underestimates Tattlers’ eyes 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I wish my 13 year old’s dad and his new wife would take him on holiday for 3 weeks with his younger half-siblings. What an amazing bonding opportunity.
Christ I wish his dad would at least remember to call when he says he will.

Stacey doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have her boys’ dads be a decent part of their lives, and actively include them in their ‘new’ family.

I honestly hope L’s step mum is reading here, because I think she’s amazing and should be so proud of the family unit she has, that L clearly feels happy and secure in ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @Tamij for the winning thread title.
Screenshot_20210729-200107~2.png

Does anyone want to do a quick re-cap?
Also for any newbies this is NOT A RAVE THREAD and read the WIKI.
Another reminder that this isn't the Hinch thread, we don't care what Hinch does or doesn't do, or any comparisons between the two, hope that helps 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

hol20x

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Stacey Solomon #38 lies about this, lies about that, thinks she’s relatable but we know she’s a twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Ashad

Chatty Member
BAD DIY ALERT BAD DIY ALERT 🚨 THIS IS NOT A DRILL! A flower wall is being made!! TATTLERS ASSEMBLE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s a fucking balloon I swear. No one finds it funny you’ve gone out for dinner and subjected other diners to your toenails that could snatch salmon out of the river they are that long. It’s disgusting going out in slippers to a restaurant or out of your house full stop.

She’s a filthy inconsiderate prick, as long as me and my child are ok we’ll ruin everyone else’s dining experience? It’s a real treat to go out for some people, someone could have been celebrating whatever but will now have that experience ruined by you videoing your child being a fucking brat and finding it funny.

I actually cannot stand her - why not have a nice evening with your son and make sure he’s washed and cook those Hello Fresh boxes you were banging about a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I am sick of seeing that kids mahoosive gob.
Shouting, showing off, and shoving food in it.
Learnt behaviour from his no class, no manners parents.
Why the hell do these people think everyone should be subjected to their brats?
Anything for publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Hiya xx new here just want to know if they got married as joe has a wedding ring on xxx

Joking hahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Can any mothers on here explain her emotional attachment to it coz I really don't understand it? I originally thought it's coz she was pining for a daughter but she has one on the way now
Nope

My kids don’t give me life. They give me a headache

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Kedece

I have never before wanted someone's gender reveal scan to be wrong as much as I want it for her. Id love for another boy to pop out 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
None of that fruit is going to be worth eating now she’s dropped the strawberries from a great height and squashed the raspberries with the container lid. Good to see the same slapdash approach that she gives her DIY
Plus she didn’t put a label on the see through jar, how on Earth will she remember what’s in there? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55

sercombe

I feel so frustrated that I can't tell you how I know this but Stacey absolutely did NOT breastfeed Zach and Leighton. Fact.
How does her family and people (including the boy's fathers) who know her collude with these absolute lies.

When she was pregnant with Rex she explained that she craved pickles....its gone from occasionally and affectionately calling Rex pickles to all her boys, and now this u nborn baby. This makes a nonsense out of her convo on loose women explaining all this

I am going to give serious consideration as to how to expose her lies.I have an idea
Welcome friend... take a seat... 🫖🫖🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Aab41

VIP Member
He has to go outside to shout for him because he's normally in the annex not the house

• Haha
Reactions: 54

ooh scandalous

Does he want to come home early, or does our Stace guilt trip him? After all, she’s made it publicly known how upset Mick Hucknall jnr gets when his brothers go to their dads, so theres no telling whatever games she has up her sleeve!
I have a 2.5 year old and an 11 year old stepson who by court order lives with us half the time. We’ve always been very set on which days he spends with us and which days he spends with his mum, my husband doesn’t even call him in the week he’s at his mums because he wants him to spend quality time with her as much as he gets quality time with us. My 2.5 year old doesn’t get upset when he leaves because we’ve never made a fuss about it, it’s just “Ben’s off to his mum’s now, let’s say goodbye and we’ll see him next week!” If we made a huge song and dance and riled the kids up, we’d definitely have a stepson wanting to appease both families feeling very conflicted, and a very unsettled toddler unsure of what the hell’s happening. As adults we have responsibility to make it easy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Gia5T

Pre covid I went to a birthday party that had a flower wall as part of the theme (she’s a nice girl just makes bad party decor choices)
By the end of the night the wall was crawling with spiders. Can only imagine how many bugs are going to fester in it. Especially in a big old house. Spiders love all the dark nooks and crannies. That thing will be alive by winter 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50