Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why isn’t he in bed fs! It’s nearly 9.30! Far too late for him to only now be having his evening meal. I’d be fuming if I’d gone out for a lovely meal and that feral little twat was sat making a racket with her equally as feral son.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Her sister posted on her insta that she was supposed to be having a roast cooked for her but she'd been let down.
My bet is that Joe was supposed to be cooking a roast for their family and her sisters family. But as he has toothache that hasn't happened, so Stacey has had a tantrum and taken herself & little Lord Fauntleroy, ruler of the feral children, out for lunch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Mrsmoose

What on earth is she playing at taking Rex out at this time of night to a pub and letting him scream and annoy other people. Just order a take away ffs!!

Reactions: 48

mrshardy

Chatty Member
She’s such a cunt of a mum.

if my meal out was ruined by the kid of someone who cannot be arsed to teach their child basic manners I’d be furious
Clearly has no respect for others because most mums wouldn’t think oh instead of making him quiet down, I’ll just video him.. imagine being next to a screaming child and the mum was just filming, you’d be fuming. Not funny at all

Reactions: 45

JDC

Gonna answer as many of your Q&A' s Guys... Answers 3, back to ADS.
Fuck Off you thick lying cunt.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Tess_Tickles

“Something fun to do with them to remember me by” - That sentence just screams jealousy to me. Seriously odd thing to say. They won’t be thinking of her while having fun on holiday with their Dads.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BDY_97

VIP Member
Why does she act like the older boys are going off to fight in the war whenever they leave for a week or two? I honestly can’t take the “emotional” montages with the music, they knock me ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I hate when she does that big wide doe eyed feel sorry for me “it’s only because I genuinely love these brands” fuck offfff

Mejustme

VIP Member
I'm finding it bizarre that a lad that is starting to sprout a tache is bathed and carried to bed 🙄

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Not to get all mum police but how about you don't take your kid out for dinner at 9:30 pm?

She's about to plop out kid number 4, you'd think she would have her shit together by now.

Ps. Cut your toe nails stig of the dump

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Why is the colour pink forced on every girl?! So many mums thrust the pink princess personality trait on their daughters before they’ve even hit the second trimester. I find it weird as fuck

• Heart
Reactions: 42

CaroleBaskinDidIt

I think she means with the unit she is going to sit on the end to change the baby, not kneel on the floor. Like she is with Theo
Even so that is such a weird way to plan to do it!

There’s a good reason changing tables are built to waist height, lol. What if there are complications and recovery isn’t straightforward or quick. Who chooses to have to bend down that far and then stretch awkwardly across themselves to change a nappy, in front of a freezing cold window … when there’s a perfectly good PURPOSE BUILT piece of furniture hiding in a hole in the wall opposite?

I’m honestly more and more baffled by the day. Not a single brain cell is working at full capacity in that household.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Right so this mornings story is slightly confusing.

the dogs usually find whoever is still in bed and join them……well if Z and L are in the annexe how have the dogs just wondered over alone:unsure:
L isn’t even in the same country 😅

Stacey has Super dogs, they can catch the 226 down to the annexe and open all the doors to get snug into Z’s bed👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Regardless of the time, I'd be livid if I was out in a posh pub having dinner and there was a kid stood up shouting and screaming at the table. Teach the kid some discipline your stupid bint. It's not funny and it's not cute.

• Haha