Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady ‘garden’ I doubt very much. Her dirty finger toes make me want to vomit she’s like a hairy alien

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And why is there no heating??
I don't get that at all, they are removing radiators from rooms which will really need it in the winter but if they were putting in underfloor heating they would have to dig up all the floors and lay the pipes so they definitely haven't done that either.
In winter that dream home is going to become a nightmare to live in.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but the fact she’s acknowledging that she’s doing the room how she would like and not for the baby demonstrates what a selfish person and mum she actually is. Nothing is actually for her kids unless it benefits her in some way (even if content)
Tbf I hardly think a newborn is going to be bothered do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed in the story last night when she was turning all the lights off Rex wasn’t in his bed. So he definitely sleeps with her then. What will happen when princess gherkin has arrived ? Surely she won’t have a newborn in a next to me and a toddler in the bed

Reactions: 13
Love how she’s mentioned that Z wants to come home for a couple of days, why’s that Stace…does he have to go to sleep at a normal time at his dads? Has he got rules at his dads?😂😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how she’s mentioned that Z wants to come home for a couple of days, why’s that Stace…does he have to go to sleep at a normal time at his dads? Has he got rules at his dads?😂😂
He always seems to come home early. I wondered if he got on with his Dad, but like you've said it's probably because his Dad has rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does he want to come home early, or is she struggling for content and needing to get some pre-records out the way? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Like duck Rex heard her on the phone and knew Z was coming home.
More like the toothy twit dragged him outside and demanded he shout his name while she filmed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does he want to come home early, or does our Stace guilt trip him? After all, she’s made it publicly known how upset Mick Hucknall jnr gets when his brothers go to their dads, so theres no telling whatever games she has up her sleeve!
I have a 2.5 year old and an 11 year old stepson who by court order lives with us half the time. We’ve always been very set on which days he spends with us and which days he spends with his mum, my husband doesn’t even call him in the week he’s at his mums because he wants him to spend quality time with her as much as he gets quality time with us. My 2.5 year old doesn’t get upset when he leaves because we’ve never made a fuss about it, it’s just “Ben’s off to his mum’s now, let’s say goodbye and we’ll see him next week!” If we made a huge song and dance and riled the kids up, we’d definitely have a stepson wanting to appease both families feeling very conflicted, and a very unsettled toddler unsure of what the hell’s happening. As adults we have responsibility to make it easy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I wouldn't be letting my child come straight home, I'd be telling him to see how he feels later...how's he going to build/keep a relationship with his dad if everytime he gets bored he comes running home..he's not with a stranger he's with his dad 🙄

Reactions: 29
She’s completely OTT. Sick of seeing her baby bump. In a couple of months she will be even more unbearable
So vulgar. Share a photo like this with your mates but with potentially over 4 million followers? FFS.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think her last story about ‘zach wants to come home for a couple days’ is complete bullshit. It’s Sunday, I bet it was always arranged he would go for this weekend, come home then maybe back again to his dads later in the week. She’s trying to make out like zachs asked to come home early and doesn’t like being at his dads- even if that is the case then very very unfair to broadcast that to millions of followers. I’d be raging if I was his dad and she’s making out like zach doesn’t want to be there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
He has to go outside to shout for him because he's normally in the annex not the house

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She's right passive aggressive isn't she

Reactions: 6
So I see she put the prerecords up with L, who is living his best life with his Dad and step Mum. Does anyone have the layout of pickle cottage? I’d love to see it 🙃
I posted them on the last thread if you check there under my name. I know some people are uncomfortable about them being made public so I won’t post them again.

Reactions: 2
Why does she feel the need to post that 'Zachy' wants to come home, nothing is personal in their home! I'm sure his Dad will feel great, seeing that story! Nothing wrong with wanting to go home for a few days, but the world, including his friends don't need to know every single detail! He is not a baby, I think it's time she started treating him like a teenager and respecting his privacy......my Son would be raging if I put all about him on my social media and he is 12.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She has absolutely sent Rex outside to shout for Zach. He’s her little performing cash cow. She makes me sick. Don’t worry Rex you will be relegated when pink gherkin makes an appearance

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Does he want to come home early, or does our Stace guilt trip him? After all, she’s made it publicly known how upset Mick Hucknall jnr gets when his brothers go to their dads, so theres no telling whatever games she has up her sleeve!
I have a 2.5 year old and an 11 year old stepson who by court order lives with us half the time. We’ve always been very set on which days he spends with us and which days he spends with his mum, my husband doesn’t even call him in the week he’s at his mums because he wants him to spend quality time with her as much as he gets quality time with us. My 2.5 year old doesn’t get upset when he leaves because we’ve never made a fuss about it, it’s just “Ben’s off to his mum’s now, let’s say goodbye and we’ll see him next week!” If we made a huge song and dance and riled the kids up, we’d definitely have a stepson wanting to appease both families feeling very conflicted, and a very unsettled toddler unsure of what the hell’s happening. As adults we have responsibility to make it easy.
100% the same with us and my stepdaughter but difference is we're adults and do things the right way by our kids,Stace here seems to think that guilt tripping her kids for insta content is the way forward

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.