Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh as if she forgot to take off her slippers šŸ™„ shes a bad crank I honestly feel sorry for them kids if hers . Mouth on a stick shouting for his brother because she told him too knowing he isnt even there .get in the bin stinkey stacey šŸ¤®
ā€œMouth on a stickā€ Brilliant! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s a bleeping balloon I swear. No one finds it funny youā€™ve gone out for dinner and subjected other diners to your toenails that could snatch salmon out of the river they are that long. Itā€™s disgusting going out in slippers to a restaurant or out of your house full stop.

Sheā€™s a filthy inconsiderate prick, as long as me and my child are ok weā€™ll ruin everyone elseā€™s dining experience? Itā€™s a real treat to go out for some people, someone could have been celebrating whatever but will now have that experience ruined by you videoing your child being a bleeping brat and finding it funny.

I actually cannot stand her - why not have a nice evening with your son and make sure heā€™s washed and cook those Hello Fresh boxes you were banging about a few weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Joe has probably faked his toothache, headache so doesnā€™t have go out with that skank for the evening, everything she does is so faked, but her sheep will think she is hilarious & send her idiotic gushing messages so that will encourage her even more to be a total fuckwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stace, hun, when youā€™re catching up on here in the morning with your cuppa tea.. this is how a normal persons baby girl nursery should look, simple yet understated, with a touch of pink, and the necessities for a baby eh; cot, nursing chair, night lamp.. and not one pampas grass or candle holder in sight šŸ™„šŸ™„

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her sister posted on her insta that she was supposed to be having a roast cooked for her but she'd been let down.
My bet is that Joe was supposed to be cooking a roast for their family and her sisters family. But as he has toothache that hasn't happened, so Stacey has had a tantrum and taken herself & little Lord Fauntleroy, ruler of the feral children, out for lunch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Stace, hun, when youā€™re catching up on here in the morning with your cuppa tea.. this is how a normal persons baby girl nursery should look, simple yet understated, with a touch of pink, and the necessities for a baby eh; cot, nursing chair, night lamp.. and not one pampas grass or candle holder in sight šŸ™„šŸ™„
And cheeky šŸš¬ šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her sister posted on her insta that she was supposed to be having a roast cooked for her but she'd been let down.
My bet is that Joe was supposed to be cooking a roast for their family and her sisters family. But as he has toothache that hasn't happened, so Stacey has had a tantrum and taken herself & little Lord Fauntleroy, ruler of the feral children, out for lunch!!
Yeah I was gonna mention that earlier, thought it was Lee who was meant to make it ? Anyway I had visions of them having dinner together (Stacey and her sister) but obviously that didn't happen.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s all too coincidental, isnā€™t it.
Anyway, glad to see the sister has finally removed yesterday morningā€™s makeup although I donā€™t think it was worth filming it. What a pair of scruffs they both are.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Didn't realise the annex was the same size (if not bigger) as the house!
Screenshot_20210802_005152.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 32
He really has no manners, she going to have trouble when the new cash cow arrives

Reactions: 23
If Rex had dark hair heā€™d be the double of Steven Tyler..I think itā€™s the mouth, so bigšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Ha! I know she has her own threadā€¦.but did her sister honestly just say that she gets her curls by basically whacking a tit load of conditioner on her almost dry hair, scrunching it and leaving it like that? Surely not??? That canā€™t be a thing! It must feel horrific!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Excitedly waiting for either The Sun or The Mail to post about Stacyā€™s Silly Slipper Slip-Up. Oh my my heart is hurting in anticipation. šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±. Just wondering if itā€™s a šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘ week this week with LW so sheā€™ll steal the show there again with her silly little foopar. Such a cutie is our Stacy šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s a bleeping balloon I swear. No one finds it funny youā€™ve gone out for dinner and subjected other diners to your toenails that could snatch salmon out of the river they are that long. Itā€™s disgusting going out in slippers to a restaurant or out of your house full stop.

Sheā€™s a filthy inconsiderate prick, as long as me and my child are ok weā€™ll ruin everyone elseā€™s dining experience? Itā€™s a real treat to go out for some people, someone could have been celebrating whatever but will now have that experience ruined by you videoing your child being a bleeping brat and finding it funny.

I actually cannot stand her - why not have a nice evening with your son and make sure heā€™s washed and cook those Hello Fresh boxes you were banging about a few weeks ago.
OK your first paragraph wins Tattle for the day. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Joe wasn't well enough to cook dinner then why didn't she do it? Because that's a cock and bull story that's why!

Reactions: 18
Tbh before I found this site in late 2019 (the downfall of MOD brought me here) I didn't pay enough attention to her stories etc to particularly notice her nonsense and lying. I started following her before she had Rex so she wasn't as bad as she is now, don't think she had turned the corner into total bullshitter at that point. She's become a strange caricature.

Reactions: 13
Not to get all mum police but how about you don't take your kid out for dinner at 9:30 pm?

She's about to plop out kid number 4, you'd think she would have her tit together by now.

Ps. Cut your toe nails stig of the dump
stig of the dump šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually do think she was out at that time with corn boy last night. Even if she wasnā€™t, the fact that she was posting Pre records of it proves that she thinks thatā€™s acceptable behaviour.
He is going to be that child at school who always falls asleep in class because he has no routine.

Reactions: 16
If it wasn't for tattle I would just think oh yeah she's nice, a little dopey but harmless. My eyes have been truly opened reading here! Everything is set up!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.