Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those clips with the eldest sitting under a tree reading to the golden one & then them both pushing him on the swing are so staged it's ridiculous. Its really is all for the gram isn't it.

Love though that she can't get right what was wrong with Joe during the night. Suppose we should be grateful she didn't get up with him & film & laugh at his pain

Reactions: 14
BAD DIY ALERT BAD DIY ALERT 🚨 THIS IS NOT A DRILL! A flower wall is being made!! TATTLERS ASSEMBLE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Omg!! It is a flower wall🤮🤮🤮 she’s just taking this toooo far!! It won’t even look like a nursery at this point but an insta worthy restaurant where all the Towie babes go to pose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw someone on Facebook looking for nursery inspo & was advised to give Stacey a follow. What’s wrong with these people 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Cue that oh no, oh no, no, no, no Tiktok song.

Well blame the insta huns they voted in favour for the flower wall😡

• Haha
I find it funny every time she says the Cheshire gift company is a small business. I wouldn't class it as a small business. They are local to me, up the road, but I'm put off shopping with them, due to the association with her. I get annoyed how people say she supports small business, etc, but they all have a massive following, she never shares actual small businesses with a tiny following.

Sorry I’m a lurker here but just imagine the dust and cobwebs that flower wall will accumulate over time, cause let’s be honest she’s a scruffy cow, wouldn’t even mind but baby will be in with her for now, anything for the gram though Stacey 🤢

Reactions: 18
Sorry I’m a lurker here but just imagine the dust and cobwebs that flower wall will accumulate over time, cause let’s be honest she’s a scruffy cow, wouldn’t even mind but baby will be in with her for now, anything for the gram though Stacey 🤢
That’s all I can think about lol its a huge dust trap!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So she did a flower wall in the conservatory at the old house, Stacey, you didn't have a conservatory in your old house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has she no decent family or friends to tell her to cop on, she's losing it a bit more every day

Reactions: 7
I didn’t think the nursery could get any worse and then she says she’s doing a flower wall 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.